Avatar The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra Role-play!

"Aang! Watch it with that wind! You almost put my furnace out. I do not want to fall 1000 feet to my death." Zuko says angrily but trying to be calm.

15 hours ago, Queen Elsa Steelheart said:

((Welcome to the team, fellow Avatard @Draginon !) 

(Glad to be here your majesty! :) I love this show so much!)

"Not our fault that you decided to come up 1000 feet in the air," Toph grumbled to herself. "So tell us Zuko: why in the world, and when in the world did this fandangled idea come into your head? Have you been drinking any cactus juice recently?"

(Even greater when you say this is your favorite show and some people will hug you and others will give you looks of wariness.)

"You do realize with practically 90% of the Fire Nation being soldiers, no thanks to my father, there aren't many inventors. Also I didn't invent this thing, just doing a favor for the guy since I found it interesting and was on my way to meet with the rulers of the Earth Kingdom so I'm testing it out for him in the real world and not a test field,"Zuko says getting a little passionate.

(It's not my #1 favorite but it's definitely in my top 5 :) so I'd probably be the hugger )

Edited by Draginon

"I know, the Fire Nation aren't exactly helpful when it comes to assistance."

On 8/16/2017 at 1:29 PM, Draginon said:

"You do realize with practically 90% of the Fire Nation being soldiers, no thanks to my father, there aren't many inventors. Also I didn't invent this thing, just doing a favor for the guy since I found it interesting and was on my way to meet with the rulers of the Earth Kingdom so I'm testing it out for him in the real world and not a test field,"Zuko says getting a little passionate.

(It's not my #1 favorite but it's definitely in my top 5 :) so I'd probably be the hugger )

10 hours ago, ryshadium90 said:

"Ok you two. Stop being so little. I get enough of it from those trainees of mine." Toph picked her nose, flicking away the trove. "So tell us Zuko. Who's this inventor that decided to create another flying monstrosity."

"Uncle Iroh. He was, well, inspired by Appa and thought that it would help people from other nations get places faster than by boat and cart. After all, you guys led me on a chase for the better half of two years and I was always weeks behind."

12 hours ago, ryshadium90 said:

"Trying to get out of the swamp and search for power-hungry people who need to meet the Melon Lord. And the Avatar," Toph replied. "Seen anyone around like that?"

"How about your parents 'lord of the melons'?" Zuko says with a smirk, "I'm sure they'd love to meet the Avatar again."

3 hours ago, ryshadium90 said:

"You up for that Aang? Some Earthbending rumble-city?"

"Toph, there will be no rumble city allowed while I'm in my meeting with King Bumi. If I sense any kind of rumble that has your name written all over it you'll look like a fire pit accident." Zuko says with a straight face. "You can do it afterwards though"

Edited by Draginon

On 9/1/2017 at 11:51 AM, Draginon said:

"Toph, there will be no rumble city allowed while I'm in my meeting with King Bumi. If I sense any kind of rumble that has your name written all over it you'll look like a fire pit accident." Zuko says with a straight face. "You can do it afterwards though"

"I didn't say anything," Toph sniffed. Being an Earthbender wasn't all about rumbling around and chucking rocks at people. Some lazy landlubbers just couldn't comprehend the finer points to the art. "We might as well go, Aang. Haven't seen Bumi in ages."