Avatar The Last Airbender/Legend of Korra Role-play!

I have always wanted to do one of these. Just comment the character you would like to play and I'll add you to the list! :D

Avatar Aang: @Queen Elsa Steelheart

Toph Beifong: @ryshadium90

Lin Beifing: @Merrickz

Prince Zuko: @Draginon

NOTE: You can join anytime! 

Edited by Queen Elsa Steelheart

The forest was silent. Silent of any foreign noises that is. There was still the sound of frog squirrels hopping to and fro, the elbow leeches wallowing around at the bottom of some forgotten pond, and the catgators slinking among the mudbanks. Even the faint splashes of water were normal, signifying the swamp benders sluicing through the rivers. In the coverage of roots, an old woman picked at her ear, flicking whatever treasure trove that came out of it away into the distance, noting with satisfaction her increased ability of earwax-flicking.

"Don't you go moaning and groaning," she said, switching to the other ear. "It's called personal hygiene." 

Edited by ryshadium90

3 hours ago, ryshadium90 said:

"Hmph. Took you long enough Twinkle Toes," Toph replied, cracking her fingers. "Could've gone on a life-changing field trip in the time you took."

"Is that so?" Aang smirked. "Found a way to get out of this place?"

"If I could, it'd be somewhere far from your furry beast." Toph lounged back against the stones. Aang was still the loudest airbender she knew. Well, she only knew a few, but that was to say the least. "However, since that granddaughter of mine went and found her own, I might as well settle for yours." She scratched her nose. "At least Appa had less mucus flow."

Edited by ryshadium90

On 5/31/2017 at 11:19 AM, ryshadium90 said:

"If I could, it'd be somewhere far from your furry beast." Toph lounged back against the stones. Aang was still the loudest airbender she knew. Well, she only knew a few, but that was to say the least. "However, since that granddaughter of mine went and found her own, I might as well settle for yours." She scratched her nose. "At least Appa had less mucus flow."

"At least Appa can fly!" Aang argued.

Toph ignored Aang's outstretched hand, hopping onto the sky bison's back with a bit of earthbending, not minding in the least in that some of the muddy propulsion splattered her old friend in the face. She had no idea what his Air Nomad get-up looked like, but now, it looked a whole lot better.

"Still no decent handholds on this fuzz lugged beast," she muttered to herself.

• 2 weeks later...

Toph held on for dear life, not afraid to let Twinkle Toes know it. She was an Earthbender, and earthbenders belonged on earth. Solid ground. She'd even take sand over air travel. Despite her antics about flying, Toph had to admit that Appa was the only creature she would fly on. He was a gentle bison, and he took care of Aang, especially when the rest of the gang couldn't reach through to him. Avatar duties. Appa was always there for him when the going got tough.

Toph scratched her toes. "So how's the Avatar job going?" she asked. "Bust any heads recently?"

(Sorry for the late reply!)

Edited by ryshadium90

• 3 weeks later...

"Not really since Ozai, you know just some Avatar stuff here and there.

On 6/21/2017 at 5:37 AM, ryshadium90 said:

Toph held on for dear life, not afraid to let Twinkle Toes know it. She was an Earthbender, and earthbenders belonged on earth. Solid ground. She'd even take sand over air travel. Despite her antics about flying, Toph had to admit that Appa was the only creature she would fly on. He was a gentle bison, and he took care of Aang, especially when the rest of the gang couldn't reach through to him. Avatar duties. Appa was always there for him when the going got tough.

Toph scratched her toes. "So how's the Avatar job going?" she asked. "Bust any heads recently?"

(Sorry for the late reply!)

• 2 weeks later...

"Well you'd better start doing something quick, 'cause I'm not a big fan of being an Earthbender pancake flying bison style!"  Toph let out a yell, and with a quick punch to her left, one of her many steel bracelets flew off her arm. The resulting sound was a bellow larger than hers had been.

1 hour ago, ryshadium90 said:

"Well you'd better start doing something quick, 'cause I'm not a big fan of being an Earthbender pancake flying bison style!"  Toph let out a yell, and with a quick punch to her left, one of her many steel bracelets flew off her arm. The resulting sound was a bellow larger than hers had been.

"Alright. Alright. Air and Earth are opposite elements." Aang replied. "Wish I was that good at earth bending." He replied

"I don't know what it looks like, Twinkle Toes! I'm blind!" With another jab, Toph released a barrage of steel pellets, taking note of where Aang was this time. As Appa swept towards the sky on an updraft, she could feel a faint tremor in the air that wasn't because of the sky bison. "Hurry up Appa!" As soon as she said it, something huge and and hot swiped at him, and Toph could smell burning fur.

• 3 weeks later...