Oathbringer tour

Hey, I know Brandon always posts his tour schedule when he knows it, but my question is, approximately how far in advance will that be?

I'd like to attend, but my work schedule requires about 4 months notice before taking time off (I'm several hours away from his usual stops).

Does anyone know when they'll be made known? (Or a good guess based on his MO?)

On 5/27/2017 at 8:55 AM, CosmereQuestioner said:

Hey, I know Brandon always posts his tour schedule when he knows it, but my question is, approximately how far in advance will that be?

I'd like to attend, but my work schedule requires about 4 months notice before taking time off (I'm several hours away from his usual stops).

Does anyone know when they'll be made known? (Or a good guess based on his MO?)

I do not know the answer to your question but you can try contacting through the website. His assistant Adam will probably get back to you fairly quickly with some information. Another option is to try tweeting at Brandon; he is pretty good about responding. 

Also, small chance that this will work but... @PeterAhlstrom! Any chance you know the answer to this question about the Oathbringer tour?

• 1 month later...