Hey, GG to all! That was a really fun game, even if I did die fairly early on into the game. It was fun being a lurcher while it lasted. I wish I hadn't roleclaimed, but it was still fun. And Jon, I don't know what it was about you, but the entire game before I died, you were really suspicious to me for some reason. Of course, I never would've guessed your teammates, especially Brightness, because I was so sure that she was village.

Anyway, gg again to everyone! Thanks for making this a fun (while rather short) fist game for me!

ahhh great game , i was happy to have played a role in the end , @Elenion i enjoyed our cooperation as well 
i belive thet the true MVP  was our mistborn @The Flash for being a pilar we could rely on and the aforementioned sart lynch 

also what was the deal with all those no kill nights?

P.S. thank you seonid

18 minutes ago, Manukos said:

ahhh great game , i was happy to have played a role in the end , @Elenion i enjoyed our cooperation as well 
i belive thet the true MVP  was our mistborn @The Flash for being a pilar we could rely on and the aforementioned sart lynch 

also what was the deal with all those no kill nights?

P.S. thank you seonid

Well I already mentioned that the first one was an accident lol

Edit: forgot to say this before, but thanks Seonid! This game was fun while it lasted for me! :P

Edited by BrightnessRadiant

I would now like to admit that I haven't had pewter for ages. Yitzi gave me my only 2! Eat that!!! This game was SO MUCH FUN!!!!!! AND I CAN'T BELIEVE I SURVIVED!

And can we finally find out what allomancy/hemalurgy does? 

Edited by The Flash

And now for a bit of RP, set a few days ago.

Garshin woke to find himself once again in a sea of mists.  At least his leg no longer hurt.

You have done well, came a voice into his mind.  For a reward, you may return home...sort of.

Sort of?  Then he understood: The tests were not over, but the next would at least take place in his own time.  He would be back in Elendel...no, not Elendel.  He would be in Bilming.

Barry Allen had had enough of being a guard. It was time to make himself into a new man. 

He had finally had revenge for his wife. Now, she could rest peacefully in her grave. As could Garshin, his friend who saved his life. 

And so Barry went to Luthadel, on lines of light. With his wages, he had bought a new suit. 

And so he walked into House Erikell. 

"You propose that you marry my daughter, and join my house?!" Lord Erikell said incredulously. "You're the last remnant of a dead house! What can you possibly bring to this house that would benefit me?"

"This," said Barry, as he flared his Zinc, rioting his emotions, while sending a coin into the ceiling. "I would need to remain quiet about my abilities, so you could say I brought my house atium or something. I don't really care."

Lord Erikell grinned. "I would be happy to offer you my daughter's hand. As long as she is amenable to the idea... but that shouldn't be an issue." Lord Erikell eyed Barry's striking, solid form. 

And so Barry began a new life as a noble in a Great House. He never loved Lady Erikell as much as he had his first wife... but he was happier than he had been in ages. And Barry was a politician mistborn all the way up until the Collapse, at which point he fled with the rest of house Erikell. 

He died a happy man, grateful for the week that changed his life. He never stopped keeping an eye out for Venture assassins, but they never came for him again. 

4 hours ago, The Flash said:

I would now like to admit that I haven't had pewter for ages. Yitzi gave me my only 2! Eat that!!! This game was SO MUCH FUN!!!!!! AND I CAN'T BELIEVE I SURVIVED!

And can we finally find out what allomancy/hemalurgy does? 

Oh we knew you didn't have any Pewter left; we just didn't care. We specifically didn't go after you. You just weren't that much of a threat. :P 

And I mentioned something about this in the Elim Doc, but you need to go back and reread the Etiquette Rules, Flash. You're being more than a little disrespectful and you've been doing it all game. If things continue as they have, you will get in trouble for it one of these days. So consider this a friendly reminder and please go back and reread the Etiquette Rules. 

Edited by Metacognition

In the aftermath of the chaos that had resulted in Mehir's death, Boris suddenly found himself with nothing to do. That had never been a problem with him before: he had always just used the time to sleep, or drink, or drink himself to sleep. But now, something just felt wrong, missing, and Boris decided that it was time to leave his guard's position and go find what he had been missing.

***3 months later***

Boris took the stand to thunderous applause. As he did so he fingered the spike embedded in his chest and turned on his zinc, energizing the crowd even further. The crowd dominated the square, spilling out into side streets and crawling with activity like a beehive.

"Ladies and gentlemen, skaa and noble, old and young, bond and free, I am here to speak to you today about the tyranny of House Venture!"

7 minutes ago, Metacognition said:

Oh we knew you didn't have any Pewter left; we just didn't care. We specifically didn't go after you. You just weren't that much of a threat. :P 

And I mentioned something about this in the Elim Doc, but you need to go back and reread the Etiquette Rules, Flash. You're being more than a little disrespectful and you've been doing it all game. If things continue as they have, you will get in trouble for it one of these days. So consider this a friendly reminder and please go back and reread the Etiquette Rules. 

Yeah i know. I've already made major alterations to my play style for LG35. I'll say for now that it was my young and excitable self, which caused many of my issues this game. I will do better in the future to not say every thing that comes to my head in the future. 

4 hours ago, _Stick_ said:

Just noticed that cluny and I were the only ones who implanted spikes heh. And I didn't even get to use my hemalurgy powers >>

2 hours ago, The Flash said:

Wait WHAT?  Or are you kidding? .

That's a player list error, because I've had my Zinc powers implanted since N0, and I think Meta said he had Copper as well.

...and because Seonid is gone, can one of you dead elims post the links to both docs?

Edited by Elenion

I actually had double implanted spikes! I don't think I was very close to becoming Ruin though. I guess I'll store them up with my Kandra spikes and stolen spike from the two Twinborn games, and my Spiked spike from AG3. I also became a spike in another game, so I suppose I'm up to 7 now. A few more, and a big stockpile of Atium, and I'll get to ascend to my second shard!

11 minutes ago, Araris Valerian said:

I actually had double implanted spikes! I don't think I was very close to becoming Ruin though. I guess I'll store them up with my Kandra spikes and stolen spike from the two Twinborn games, and my Spiked spike from AG3. I also became a spike in another game, so I suppose I'm up to 7 now. A few more, and a big stockpile of Atium, and I'll get to ascend to my second shard!

We ate you in that game so that's one less for you. :P  Hmm, did I add that Spike to the metal skeleton?  If not, I really should.

I’d really like Meta to get 3 spikes - then he turns into a serial killer. Kill everyone, including his former team, because Ruin said so.

Aw man! You mean I was one Spike away from being able to go rogue? That would've been freaking amazing! And I totally would've played that up like Drake was thinking too. Such a missed opportunity! :D

Edited by Metacognition

• 1 month later...

Well, this was a fun game. I really enjoyed running it, and I hope y'all enjoyed playing it. But the time has come and gone to close this thread up. And in doing so, I'll offer a few parting thoughts.

My apologies to @Metacognition that I never finished the death RP of your character. But in a sense, it's fitting. The game that ends with the lynch of the mute also ends with a mute RP.

I'll take it. Life gets busy sometimes, and RP can be elusive. And I'll try to do better in the future at getting those writeups out.

Well played to the village! And well played to the Eliminators, who got it down to a single, decisive day vote. Better luck next time!

If anyone would like to try their hand at running a game, please get a hold of Wilson, Orlok Tsubodai, Alvron or myself. Not only will we get you added to the list, but we'd also be more than willing to help out in any way we can.

You can also ask questions and get some hints and feedback from everyone over here in our 
Art of Game Creation thread as well. With all the games that we've run so far, we have plenty of experienced GMs that can help you refine any game you're thinking about!

If you would like to play, LG37: Coyote Stories is open for sign ups but will be closing soon so sign up and start killing your fellow Sharders.

Thanks again to everyone that played and we look forward to killing seeing you in future games! :ph34r: