35 minutes ago, The Flash said:

Jondesu. Tell me. How do you know that I only have metals that can't hurt you? You don't. 

Also I would love to know if you still have that spike you got from Cluny. 

I don't, but I know you lost them all when you were detained, and the truly dangerous metals were never available to order. That means a Misting who started with them would have had to pass it (a Coinshot giving you Steel, for example), instead of just using it themselves. Unlikely, though a remote possibility. The Elims could probably consider you not much of a threat if they can order the metals and pass them to you if they're safe, and if Steel had become available to order, then they could just kill you off directly.

I have no idea what you mean about a spike from Cluny. He never passed me anything, and as I'm not the Thief, I didn't take one from him.

@Elenion, my theory doesn't hinge on Ecth working with them, it was just one possibility brought up previously. As for what's easier and quicker, we're dealing with a team that didn't kill N0, and has been erratic at best in who they chose since then, all apparently to confuse and misdirect us. I don't think this is that much of a stretch.

1 hour ago, Elenion said:

Y'all hush. :D I come from a hillbilly Utah town, and we never use all y'all. We use y'all for plural and ya for singular.

The problem I see with Jon's proposed Pewter Gambit that the elims could have pulled is that I can't see the elims wasting Pewter and a kill just to get Yitzi trusted a few cycles down the road. I would have just held onto the Pewter and wasted Flash. Quicker, easier, and more efficient.

Yitzi, the writeup implied that you are a Thug, and my ribs want to know if that's actually the case. :D

I am not.  If I were, I could not be a hazekiller, and hence could not be injured.

1 hour ago, Jondesu said:

But see, it was already public knowledge that he had no metal vials. With one Metallurgist gone and the other possibly also in contact with the Elims, they could keep him equipped with metals that wouldn't hurt them

And if steel became available for order and he ordered some?  Or someone else ordered some and gave to him?

It's a possibility (from the perspective of someone other than me and other than the elims), but significantly lower on the list than the major contenders.

Edited by Yitzi2

39 minutes ago, Elenion said:

Someone participating in Cluny's lynch had to have gotten the Spike, right? If not Jon, then which of the others?

@Yitzi2 Double-roles are possible, like mine. I started with my Spike and my Hazekiller role.

Spikes are possible together with Hazekiller, but I'm pretty sure that natural allomantic roles (e.g. Thug) are not.

(And, in case you were going to ask: I do not have a spike.)

Edited by Yitzi2

I didn't get a spike from killing Cluny. So either Jondesu has it, or... meta? 

If there is a village tineye out there, and they have an extra tin vial, I would love a vial. I have some things i want to check out, and by passing it you can remain anonymous, and I can report my findings. If there is an elim tineye, well you can pass one to me if you want, but I suspect you won't want to. 

Edited by The Flash

16 hours ago, Elenion said:

HH: Inactive last cycle

Flash: Soft-cleared village, and so above suspicion in my book

Manukos: Inactive last cycle

Yitzi: Alibi: Hazekilling me

Cloudjumper: NO ALIBI

Jon: Alibi: Hazekilling somebody

Drought: Inactive last cycle

Me: Alibi: Hazekilling Yitzi

Araris: Alibi: Stealing from Meta

Meta: somebody said he had been inactive since Tuesday. He didn't post last cycle, so I'm inclined to say he was Inactive last cycle

Sart: Inactive last cycle

Looks like Cloud is the only one who didn't have an alibi for last night while still being on to perform an action, so assuming Jon's evil I think Cloud is the other active elim.

I'm the village coinshot. If you give me steel, I can burn it tonight. 

4 hours ago, The Flash said:

I didn't get a spike from killing Cluny. So either Jondesu has it, or... meta? 

If there is a village tineye out there, and they have an extra tin vial, I would love a vial. I have some things i want to check out, and by passing it you can remain anonymous, and I can report my findings. If there is an elim tineye, well you can pass one to me if you want, but I suspect you won't want to. 

That's how I know that Jondesu is lying and Araris is telling the truth. I had the Spike from Cluny, but since I've been so busy recently, I never had the chance to do anything with it. As such, I just had it on my person and it was stolen by Araris last night. Which, if you think about it, is pretty lucky because if I had implanted it, I wouldn't have been able to collaborate with Araris's claim and then we could've had a string of mislynches on our hands! 

Remart strolled back to his bunk, having seen the medic and had his shoulder tended to. He lay awake in his bed, knowing from the comments he'd heard that tonight was likely to be his last, and he quieted his mind in preparation.

Night 6: A Traitor and a Spy

Remart was relaxing quietly in his bed when they found him.  His shoulder was bound, healing from the brawl in the common room, but he hadn't been able to sleep since then.  He'd heard the whispers about him, some of them escalating to outright accusations.

And then that insufferable Hadrian Penrod had to ruin everything!  Rust and Ruin, to think he'd admitted out loud to being a thief, but instead of punishing him as would have been just, they practically glorified the man as their savior for accusing Remart of working with the Ventures.

Nearly the entire remaining garrison filed into the room one after one, some looking almost ashamed, but most just angry.  Penrod stood at the front, an evil grin on his face and an iron bar in his hand.

"If you're going to kill me, get on with it, lads."  Remart didn't even rise from the bed or open his eyes as he spoke.

Hadrian stepped forward and swung his rod down at Remart's head, hard.  Hard enough to crush his skull.

If only his head had still been there.

Remart rolled off the bed in a flash as Penrod struck, knocking the man's legs out from under him.  Drawing on all of his strength, he tore off the bandage on his shoulder and launched into the other guards that had come to end him. Fists flew and men cried out, but in the end, it was futile.

Backed up against the wall, out of room and out of energy, Remart took a shallow, painful breath, and spoke one final defiant statement.

"House Conrad is weak, and deserves to fail.  I remain a loyal servant of House Venture to the end!"

He didn't say another word as they beat him into the ground, and he never rose again.

------------------------------------

Night 6 has begun! It will end at 10:30 PM, Mountain Daylight Time, June 17th.

gre_1497760200.png

Remart (Jondesu) was lynched! They were a Venture Hazekiller!

Vote Count:

Jondesu (9): Hemalurgic Headshot, The Flash, Manukos, Yitzi2, cloudjumper, Droughtbringer, Elenion, Araris Valerian, Metacognition,

Araris Valerian (1): Jondesu,

Player List:

1. Marv (Hemalurgic_Headshot)
  2. Barry Allen (The Flash)
  3. Jeff (Manukos) - short for Jeffonimo
  4. Lance (Ecthelion III) - The Second Nameless Metallurgist
  5. Booken (Paranoid King) - a victim of the "common word + en" method of naming Village Seeker
  6. Garshin (Yitzi2)
  7. Ribis (cloudjumper) - the bored second son of a noble from the Remote Dominance
  8. Stick McStick (_Stick_) Village Courier and Brass Spiked
  9. Remart (Jondesu) Venture Hazekiller
  10. Beet Asper (Ornstein) - an old timer who knows his stuff Metallurgist
  11. Locke Tekiel (OrlokTsubodai) - a scion of a well - respected noble house Village Captain
  12. Absolen (StrikerEZ) - a skaa worker in the Conrad fields Village Lurcher
  13. Jay (DroughtBringer) - a blind young man attempting to keep his blindness a secret
  14. Boris (Elenion) - a guard known for laziness and general apathy
  15. Hadrian Penrod (Araris Valerian) - hoping to ascend to Ruin
  16. Mehir (Metacognition) - a mute and paranoid guard
  17. Cluny (Cluny the Scourge) - a man who believes he is a rat with a spearhead on his tail Village Soother with a Bronze Spike
  18. Valbar (TheMightyLopen) - who always gets ignored despite his large stature Village Rioter
  19. Mila (BrightnessRadiant) - a girl from the country Venture Courier
  20. Sorren Karidor (Dalinar Kholin) - an old guard who's been here longer than any of you whippersnappers Village Thug
  21. Argyle (Sart) - a very clumsy man

So now we know for sure that Jon was lying about his Hazekill. But back to the question we have yet to answer: whom did Jon block? Right now, I don't have an answer for that.

Here's a thought: @Seonid If Jon had Hazekilled me, Yitzi had Hazekilled me, and I had Hazekilled Yitzi, would I have been injured due to Yitzi and I Hazekilling each other, or not because I was blocked by Jon?

While I have time (despite it being 1 in the morning), here's my reads on all living players:

HH: Been inactive for most of the game. He did help us find Jon out by corroborating Araris' story when he could have just stayed inactive, which makes me lean village on him.

Flash: Assumed to be village by practically everybody, and with good reason. Role-claimed Mistborn.

Manukos: Inactive, recently reactivated. One of my suspects for the inactive eliminator that probability says exists, along with Drought.

Yitzi2: Confirmed Hazekiller, passed Pewter to Flash and saved Flash's life. Jon tried to throw doubt on him, which could have been attempted busing, but I'm reading village on Yitzi because I doubt the elims would have purposefully saved Flash.

Cloud: Claimed Coinshot, and so far nobody has stepped forward to counterclaim. He was implicated in my analysis of "who could Jon have blocked" yesterday, so I'm suspicious of him, but if nobody steps forward to counterclaim then I think we can say that Cloud is village. Darn it, I really wanted to have sniffed out an elim.

Drought: Inactive for most of the game, but now back. My other suspect for inactive eliminator, along with Manukos.

Len: Confirmed Hazekiller and claimed Rioter. I've only got one clip of Zinc, and I conserved it last Day because it wasn't necessary to use, so I haven't proven my other role yet, but you can plan on me doing so tomorrow or next close lynch we have. I helped in the discussion that sniffed Jon out, although I was generally the skeptic until I realized that Brightness' PMs would have closed after her death.

Araris: Basically confirmed Thief. He's not Village, but he's certainly not an elim, and he was key to catching Jon. As long as he doesn't start stealing important metals, I see no reason to suspect him or use actions on him.

Meta: Meta is hard to read. He confirmed Araris' role and helped us to catch Jon, but that wasn't from altruism: had he lied, Araris would have outed him for it, and we would have lynched him for lying. Also, Meta is known to have bused teammates in past games, and I'm suspicious of Meta for surviving this long. We have given the elims other, more-attractive targets such as Flash, and Meta's activity has been sporadic, so I could see why the elims would have left a village!Meta alone. However, he was skeptical of Flash earlier, and that strikes me as a village thing because I think the elims would have told Flash they trusted him to get on his trusts list.

Sart: Inactive, and not one of the two who I suspect to be the inactive elim. Still a possibility, though. Neutral read.

In summary,

Heavily Village: Flash, Cloud (if no counterclaim), Len (of course)

Intermediate Village: Yitzi

Slightly Village: HH

Neutral: Araris (because he's neutral), Meta, Sart

Slightly Suspicious: Manukos, Drought

Intermediate Suspicious: [nobody]

Very Suspicious: Cloud (if counterclaimed)

And for those who don't have time to reread the entire thread (it's really long), here's the publicly claimed roles:

HH: no claim

Flash: Mistborn

Manukos: no claim

Yitzi: Hazekiller and no others

Cloud: Coinshot

Drought: no claim

Len: Hazekiller and Hemalurgic Rioter

Araris: Thief (has Cluny's Bronze Spike but not implanted)

Meta: no claim

Sart: no claim

Now it's 1:30, I've just vomited up everything I know into the thread (I have no game PMs :( ), and I have work tomorrow, so I'm calling it a day.

28 minutes ago, Elenion said:

Here's a thought: @Seonid If Jon had Hazekilled me, Yitzi had Hazekilled me, and I had Hazekilled Yitzi, would I have been injured due to Yitzi and I Hazekilling each other, or not because I was blocked by Jon?

HH: Been inactive for most of the game. He did help us find Jon out by corroborating Araris' story when he could have just stayed inactive, which makes me lean village on him.

Manukos: Inactive, recently reactivated. One of my suspects for the inactive eliminator that probability says exists, along with Drought.

Yitzi2: Confirmed Hazekiller, passed Pewter to Flash and saved Flash's life. Jon tried to throw doubt on him, which could have been attempted busing, but I'm reading village on Yitzi because I doubt the elims would have purposefully saved Flash.

Meta: Meta is hard to read. He confirmed Araris' role and helped us to catch Jon, but that wasn't from altruism: had he lied, Araris would have outed him for it, and we would have lynched him for lying. Also, Meta is known to have bused teammates in past games, and I'm suspicious of Meta for surviving this long. We have given the elims other, more-attractive targets such as Flash, and Meta's activity has been sporadic, so I could see why the elims would have left a village!Meta alone. However, he was skeptical of Flash earlier, and that strikes me as a village thing because I think the elims would have told Flash they trusted him to get on his trusts list.

Heavily Village: Flash, Cloud (if no counterclaim), Len (of course)

Intermediate Village: Yitzi

Slightly Village: HH

Slightly Suspicious: Manukos, Drought

Very Suspicious: Cloud (if counterclaimed)

i would like to make a couple of points

A ) the same question has been buging me since yesterday , and i cannot find any scenarios that make sense. seonid has stated that if two hazekillers target the same person only one will get injured (randomly chosen)

so that leaves three scenarios:

1.  he targeted his own teamate (unlikely since that cost them the ability to use the faction kill)
  2.  he targeted an active player but for some reason he hasn't spoken up (WHYYY)
  3. he targeted a generaly inactive player that happened to input an action but hasn't logged in since which is why no one steped up (but  why prioritise blocking smn innactive rather than using your faction kill )  

as you can see  we are missing context

B ) 

• i would put in the heavily village yitzi and flash  (well and myself)
  • i agree with what you said about HH and i belive that it applies  to meta as well since hh was absent most of the game it would be expected that he didn't reply so meta  could had stayed silent 
  • regarding cloud he hasn't claimed any kills to prove himself and as for the argument that had he been a venture agent they would had had mor kills each night  , i'd like to underline the fact that steel wasn't often up fo grabs. so i dont think that him being a coinshot changes anything 
  • as for myself, i have something in mind for next morning that i hope will exhonorate a vilager even if it isn't myself (if i can find internet conection int this hell hole i'll be in )

C) finaly a request to @Araris Valerian i know that you are neutral but could you please pass the spike to flash or yitzi ?

@Seonid I assume there are no metals avaliable. And YES WE LYNCHED A VENTURE. Enjoy the Beyond. And ooohhh I would love a spike. I've been dying to try spike/allomancy duality. Also if only somebody had given me tin maybe I could find out who Jondesu targeted *sigh* it appears likely that there is an elim tineye among us. And probably an elim copper misting. 

Oh and cloudjumper, I would love to hear your reasoning behind you targeting brightness and ecthellion. 

Edited by The Flash

36 minutes ago, Araris Valerian said:

Sorry man. Read my character description: I've got to ascend to Ruin, and that takes spikes.

Ok fine:lol: don't thieve from me please. I'm strapped for stuff as it is already. I will not be on very much today. I have a 5 hour driving course, grandparents, and my brother's eagle court of honor.

If two Hazekillers target the same target, only one will be injured.  If two Hazekillers target each other,  or if three or more Hazekillers form a closed ring with their blocks (such that a blocks b, b blocks c, and c blocks a),  all of them will be injured.

And correct,  there are no metals available today. 

3 hours ago, The Flash said:

@Seonid I assume there are no metals avaliable. And YES WE LYNCHED A VENTURE. Enjoy the Beyond. And ooohhh I would love a spike. I've been dying to try spike/allomancy duality. Also if only somebody had given me tin maybe I could find out who Jondesu targeted *sigh* it appears likely that there is an elim tineye among us. And probably an elim copper misting. 

Oh and cloudjumper, I would love to hear your reasoning behind you targeting brightness and ecthellion. 

Okay honestly my reasoning was really, really stupid. But whatever.

My kill on brightness was because I thought it was a bit suspicious how four people voted on Stick for what I considered to be strange reasons. I wanted to see if one or more of these people were actually Elims, so I killed Brightness that night.

My kill on Ecth was because he voted for Stick and also voted on me. I was pretty paranoid about the Elims discovering me at the time, because I still had metal, so I thought that maybe Ecth was trying to cast some suspicion on me because he was an Elim. That didn't turn out very well, but hey, at least I got one of them.

Edited by cloudjumper

14 minutes ago, cloudjumper said:

Okay honestly my reasoning was really, really stupid. But whatever.

My kill on brightness was because I thought it was a bit suspicious how four people voted on Stick for what I considered to be strange reasons. I wanted to see if one or more of these people were actually Elims, so I killed Brightness that night.

My kill on Ecth was because he voted for Stick and also voted on me. I was pretty paranoid about the Elims discovering me at the time, because I still had metal, so I thought that maybe Ecth was trying to cast some suspicion on me because she was an Elim. That didn't turn out very well, but hey, at least I got one of them.

Ok thanks. Just wanted to hear it. At least you got one; that's more than what I got out of my steel. Gosh I am really missing my metals. Tin, steel, even some more bronze would be so nice right now. And of course I would love pewter. However, role claiming has worked out surprisingly well. After all, I'm not dead. Yet. 

2 hours ago, Elenion said:

@Seonid Is it possible to Hazekill yourself?

Heh great question elenion , that would answer much

Edit 

I have revised my opinion of cloud , since no coinshot has been killed and and no one else has taken responsibility for brightnes radiant's kill he is more than likely village  

That makes 3 nearly at leasf confirmed vilagers , which is good

Edited by Manukos

Well despite having a court of honor starting soon, I feel like I need to do a short RP.

Finally, Barry of House Allen could rest. A traitor was dead. He had felt awful when he realized that his grudge against Cluny had been entirely unfounded. Having found his silent beneficiary among the guards, he finally had people that he could trust. Even if he wasn't going to be ordering any more metals, after that rookie coinshot took the second metallurgist out. Despite the danger, Barry felt peace inside. Even if he died tonight, he had helped to redeem himself from his cowardice. To get revenge for his wife. 

Sooner or later, the Ventures would catch up with him. But until then, he could finally slip into a peaceful sleep. 

Of course, he had his glass knives strapped to his calves, just in case.