Scriptorian

Don't worry about Feather. I sent her a copy of the book last week.

What. Are you telling me that I've been sitting on this secret for TWO WEEKS only to find out that you've outed me to the thread days ago? Dang. I could have been gloating this whole time over it.

I don't know if she's gotten to the end of the book yet•

Heh, I have finished the book. Just saying, I sobbed openly over the Renarin reveals at the end. For about half an hour. And then for days on end later.

What reveal o.O spoiller!!!!

PS:Let me saying this in a other way.

I shouldn't have read this.

It kind spoiller things to me =( 

No more forum to me until i get my book byeeee folks =)

Edited by Natans

Every one of Feather's audio reactions is wonderful. We would've posted Chapter 7's today but it turned out to not be the whole chapter.

You'll hear three of them tomorrow though ;)

What reveal o.O spoiller!!!!

PS:Let me saying this in a other way.

I shouldn't have read this.

It kind spoiller things to me =( 

No more forum to me until i get my book byeeee folks =)

Eh, hardly a spoiler, to be fair. She would sob openly about any Renarin reveal. For all we know the book ends with the revelation that he has a unique birthmark on his, ahem... rear. Or that he prefers this type of wine over the others. Or that when he was four, he had a toy Shardblade. 

Eh, hardly a spoiler, to be fair. She would sob openly about any Renarin reveal. For all we know the book ends with the revelation that he has a unique birthmark on his, ahem... rear. Or that he prefers this type of wine over the others. Or that when he was four, he had a toy Shardblade.

I am sitting next to Feather right now and she literally cried out "OMG THAT WOULD BE SO ADORABLE" to every one of those.

I rest my case. Point in case. Q.E.D. Abd si ib,,,*

* This means "And so on..." in the language of my right hand being one key to the left. Also, why, yes, I am typing more stuff in a vain attempt to kill a small fraction of the next 13 hours, after which the hardcover copy of Words of Radiance will be safely in my grasp. Stalling, I believe, is the term. Mmhmm.

[quote}Heh, I have finished the book. Just saying, I sobbed openly over the Renarin reveals at the end. For about half an hour. And then for days on end later.

soooo. Renarin is female. she was sobbing because her dream just died.

Edited by Khyrindor

I'm pretty sure this has to be the Glimpse that Peter would not allow.

So yes, I, Adolin Kholin - cousin to the king, heir to the Kholin princedom - have shat myself in my Shardplate.

Edited by Azul

• Chaos locked this topic