Scriptorian

Major spoilers on Amazon.

Not all, someone tell to them to remove the last page about lightweaving, the one about the surges(pag.1084) and the one about the drawings that are present in the book, because they are spoiler too.

Edited by Natans

Why did they remove the spoilers? They weren't forcing anyone to look at them. I would kill to have a little glimpse now, spoilery or no.

Brandon request. One must respect the author in such matters =)

Peter said that wouldn't be fair read chapter 7 without the possilility of read the whole thing. 

Edited by Windrunner
Removed content related to removed post

Brandon request. One must respect the author in such matters =)

Peter said that would be fir read chapter 7 without the possililityof read the whole thing. 

Marianmi for sure this aren't my place to say but wouldn't be prudent to remove the little spoiller about a major event in your last post before moderation ask, they did exactly that in a another topic (just giving a head's up) ;)

Ahhh...makes sense. Thanks!

Second time that Amazon do  that. And they say that a ligtning don't fall in the same place twice =)

Folks just one a half day lets keep strong =(

hat really sucked

Edited by Windrunner
Spoilers

Interesting.  So amazon seems to have a new sneak peek up, not the chapter 7 they had before but still stuff that isn't from the releases.  I'm not sure if it's because I preordered and now I get the "Look Inside" thing or if its for everyone, but there are interludes and chapter 13 and 76 and quite a few more.  I haven't really read any of them, and they don't look like full chapters, but just a few pages of some of them, but interesting.  Probably some big spoilers in them, read at own risk.  Not posting a link in case it's not intended.

Interesting.  So amazon seems to have a new sneak peek up, not the chapter 7 they had before but still stuff that isn't from the releases.  I'm not sure if it's because I preordered and now I get the "Look Inside" thing or if its for everyone, but there are interludes and chapter 13 and 76 and quite a few more.  I haven't really read any of them, and they don't look like full chapters, but just a few pages of some of them, but interesting.  Probably some big spoilers in them, read at own risk.  Not posting a link in case it's not intended.

I have only preordered the Kindle version but the hardcover "Look Inside" also worked for me. I started to look at the chapters, but after a few lines I chickened out since it seemed like there would be major out-of-context spoilers (or misleading info) that were not intended to be revealed like this. 

Edited by EmilyMoby

I have only preordered the Kindle version but the hardcover "Look Inside" also worked for me. I started to look at the chapters, but after a few lines I chickened out since it seemed like there would be major out-of-context spoilers (or misleading info) that were not intended to be revealed like this. 

I did the same.

Sigh.

You'd think they would have thought, "hmm the first time we did this they told us to stop, so let's not put up any more", not "Hmm they didn't like it the first time, let's put up a different one and see if they care about that one"

Silly amazon.

Edited by Fric

I couldn't help looking, I'm too excited for this. There are no real spoilers in chapter 13, but there are a few juicy tidbits about Shardblades. It unfortunately stops right before the interesting part. Just don't read past that though, especially not the interludes.

Edited by DiamondMind

Pity about the leaks…. I must say I am loving these Glimpses, as I only get them from this thread… I really can't wait for the release!

Speaking of the release; does anyone know when The Words of Radiance will be released in Australia? 

I seriously doubt Brandon will pull a "Martin", and go on a key character murdering spree, thus, I doubt any of the Primary 4 will die… or at least not on the second book! Syl is safe… Renarin…., alas….. I hope we don't see a Parlin.

Also, does anyone know if the colour of a radiants plate/blade indicates what order they are from? and do we know anything about stone wards?

Probably the wrong place to ask, ah well.

Have the previews changed? I "discovered" these previews a few days ago when I was checking my order status for the thousandth time. I swear there was some stuff on lightweaving and other random bits that have now disappeared from the previews.

Also I think the UK publishers felt bad for keeping the books from us for an extra 2 days that's why we have the extra material!

Have the previews changed? I "discovered" these previews a few days ago when I was checking my order status for the thousandth time. I swear there was some stuff on lightweaving and other random bits that have now disappeared from the previews.

Also I think the UK publishers felt bad for keeping the books from us for an extra 2 days that's why we have the extra material!

The ones from amazon? Yes, they have changed several times now. I think someone is just messing with us.

I'm so glad It's just 25 hours till release. That makes it much easier to resist temptation.

LOL I for one could not resist the tempatation.  I'm not sure whether I'm happy or sad about it ... I don't regret it though, I've said it before and I'll say it again, even if you know where the story is going I still enjoy reading how it progresses and getting the full story.