9 minutes ago, BrightnessRadiant said:

I am pointedly ignoring the last page of posts cuz spoilers lol :P (for flash)

@Conatus just don't trust anyone and you'll be fine lolol

There were no spoilers for the show. Only spoilers for the comics coming out right now. All I said is I hated season 2, and season 3 was amazing (given that the finale is airing right now and I can't WATCH IT AGHH I'll watch it tomorrow). And @Conatus you're not the onlu one. I would read some old ones to get some strategy. But other than that... Well we shall find out!

Edited by The Flash

2 minutes ago, The Flash said:

There were no spoilers for the show. Only spoilers for the comics coming out right now. All I said is I hated season 2, and season 3 was amazing (given that the finale is airing right now and I can't WATCH IT AGHH I'll watch it tomorrow)

Ok phew :P

I actually liked season two though just because of

Spoiler

Earth two Dr wells...Wells is by FAR my favorite character in both seasons!

My sis @queensteph would kill me if I hadn't put that in a spoiler box lolol

Edited by BrightnessRadiant

2 minutes ago, BrightnessRadiant said:

Ok phew :P

I actually liked season two though just because of

Reveal hidden contents

Earth two Dr wells...Wells is by FAR my favorite character in both seasons!

I'll give you that. I guarantee you'll love season 3 more though. That thing at the end of season 2... Well let's just say 

Spoiler

Flashpoint brings my favorite character onto the show in the first episode. And the villain is truly awesome. You will see

I will say no more

Edited by The Flash

Just now, BrightnessRadiant said:

I can't wait! But for now I need to watch more mlp! :P

Also I hope your LG 33 doesn't mind that I've been intensely stalking them. The drama has been the excitement of my day. I spent most of PE walking around the track, watching  the craziness unfold... And I won't discuss specifics of course. I have my own opinions that I wish I could share. But I wont :ph34r:

Please note, I have a problem with seeing spoiler boxes and reflexively clicking them. I spoiled the end of Alcatraz 5 three months early due to that. So if you want to share opinions in a PM or something, that would be appreciated, since I haven't seen The Flash yet and if I do at some point I'd rather not have accidentally ruined it for myself.

Thank you for your (hopeful) co-operation.

2 hours ago, Bridge Boy said:

Please note, I have a problem with seeing spoiler boxes and reflexively clicking them. I spoiled the end of Alcatraz 5 three months early due to that. So if you want to share opinions in a PM or something, that would be appreciated, since I haven't seen The Flash yet and if I do at some point I'd rather not have accidentally ruined it for myself.

Thank you for your (hopeful) co-operation.

Admitting that you have a problem is the first step to recovery! :P hahaha jk...I didn't want to keep filling this game's thread with flash discussion either so I was trying move the convo back on topic with my post about watching mlp lol

No worries! My lips are now sealed! :D

5 hours ago, BrightnessRadiant said:

Admitting that you have a problem is the first step to recovery! :P hahaha jk...I didn't want to keep filling this game's thread with flash discussion either so I was trying move the convo back on topic with my post about watching mlp lol

No worries! My lips are now sealed! :D

As are mine! I apologize for any spoiling (which I tried to avoid, but i get excited sometimes lol). Speaking of MLP, has ANYONE figured out who Bracken is from? (Hint it's not from MLP)

2 hours ago, The Flash said:

As are mine! I apologize for any spoiling (which I tried to avoid, but i get excited sometimes lol). Speaking of MLP, has ANYONE figured out who Bracken is from? (Hint it's not from MLP)

I haven't figured it out. I even tried a quick google search but didn't see anything that I thought was a likely candidate. 

8 minutes ago, Herowannabe said:

I haven't figured it out. I even tried a quick google search but didn't see anything that I thought was a likely candidate. 

:wacko: makes me sad. Bracken is a unicorn. However, he is never actually seen as a unicorn. He is... stuck. 

Edited by The Flash

19 hours ago, The Flash said:

And @Conatus you're not the onlu one. I would read some old ones to get some strategy. But other than that... Well we shall find out!

SE Strategy 101:

1. Stay active. Even for experienced players, getting behind on the game can be crazy hard to recover from.

2. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. PMs can be a powerful tool for getting reads on players, if you have the time and motivation to keep them active. (I often lack the latter.)

3. Either be open about your role with everyone, or with nobody. If one elim knows about your role, they'll tell all of the others, but if one villager knows they can't share it except with one or two widely-trusted players. Many players with power roles die because they tell a few players what they are, so the elims know who to hit but the village protection doesn't know who to protect.

4. Establish backup plans. If you've got information that might prove vital, tell it to someone you can trust, because that way the elims can't kill you to deprive the village of your info. This is especially true with scan results.

1 hour ago, Elenion said:

SE Strategy 101:

1. Stay active. Even for experienced players, getting behind on the game can be crazy hard to recover from.

2. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. PMs can be a powerful tool for getting reads on players, if you have the time and motivation to keep them active. (I often lack the latter.)

3. Either be open about your role with everyone, or with nobody. If one elim knows about your role, they'll tell all of the others, but if one villager knows they can't share it except with one or two widely-trusted players. Many players with power roles die because they tell a few players what they are, so the elims know who to hit but the village protection doesn't know who to protect.

4. Establish backup plans. If you've got information that might prove vital, tell it to someone you can trust, because that way the elims can't kill you to deprive the village of your info. This is especially true with scan results.

Ok. I think I've already said this, but I'll be camping for the first cycle. I will not have data (we'll be in the middle of nowhere probably) and it sounds like my family is trying to cut ourselves off for the weekend. Thankfully it'll perfectly fit only the first cycle so I'll be active and contributing by the second cycle. 

1 hour ago, The Flash said:

Ok. I think I've already said this, but I'll be camping for the first cycle. I will not have data (we'll be in the middle of nowhere probably) and it sounds like my family is trying to cut ourselves off for the weekend. Thankfully it'll perfectly fit only the first cycle so I'll be active and contributing by the second cycle. 

C1 is the best cycle to miss. Generally all that comes out of it is who voted for who, who defended who, and if anyone figured out how to exploit a game mechanic.

1 hour ago, Herowannabe said:

539602__safe_solo_pinkie+pie_animated_pi

Those eyes....

I wasn't going to play but those eyes....

Name: Twilight Star
Type: Pegasi
Cutie Mark: Stars
Cosmetic Role: Twilight Star loves spending time in the shadows and enjoys leaping out at people.  They are never surprised as she tends to glimmer but the other ponies are too polite to say anything.  Every post will contain Twilight Star either hiding in shadows or leaping out at someone.

odRiv7m2uXlG2D-Os5nM9cQw3dmYX1DePUjUBH3a0CsryXFb6BmCwfk8iJ7EBPLk4OIRVCeTx0DmbdkNfjVkdANJSaNNzb6aUVjCRb4Ft1p9j1gvFsWJv1DSxg8dc1sFgVlAeah0

54 minutes ago, Herowannabe said:

going_crazy___gif_360x202_by_c_sub.gif

I loved that episode!! Bahahahahaha :lol:

Mind if i alter my CR a bit...Prism will still be talking about colors ALL the time but she will also be painting pictures of what happens from time to time. (Not literally, but describing what she's painting lol)

Edited by BrightnessRadiant

Note to self: Apparently BrightnessRadiant enjoys witnessing extreme psychotic breakdowns. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

Unless it's shown it a light that makes it look more like a positive character trait and less like something to be incredibly wary of.

So still on the fence about it.

And is it just me, or has MLP: FiM's art style not changed at all over the years? I guess it's pretty staple by this point, but I'm still kinda surprised to not see any changes in a series this long-running. But maybe it has and I just haven't noticed it? I guess the castle guards look individual now...

3 hours ago, Bridge Boy said:

Note to self: Apparently BrightnessRadiant enjoys witnessing extreme psychotic breakdowns. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

Unless it's shown it a light that makes it look more like a positive character trait and less like something to be incredibly wary of.

So still on the fence about it.

And is it just me, or has MLP: FiM's art style not changed at all over the years? I guess it's pretty staple by this point, but I'm still kinda surprised to not see any changes in a series this long-running. But maybe it has and I just haven't noticed it? I guess the castle guards look individual now...

It hasn't really changed, but if you look closely you can tell it's become a little more polished and expressive over time. You don't really notice unless you watch episodes from the latest seasons and then go back and watch the first few episodes from season 1. 

Dang it, I shouldn't join, but I will. I can't not play an MLP game.

Name: Weaver

Type: Unicorn

Cutie Mark: A fez

Cosmetic Role: Will make a special kind of fez for everypony to fit the tone of the cycle

On 5/23/2017 at 8:11 PM, BrightnessRadiant said:

@Conatus just don't trust anyone and you'll be fine lolol

I, for one, am completely trustworthy. :)

ponyWithBackground.png