Just now, Ammanas said:

I will have to go back and read this thread from the beginning. I have no idea what is going on in this thread. I might though!

You are going to want to take a look at this as well, we play Mafia/werewolf (Normally) set in Sanderson worlds. We sometimes do others. (Like this one)

On 5/21/2017 at 6:14 AM, Darkness Ascendant said:

Oh bleh I did so badly it hurts, but I don't care, here have my oc....don't ask me what happened to the colour...

image.jpg

Here are some doodles I went through frustratingly to finally just settle on ^

Reveal hidden contents

image.jpg

image.jpg

aand a few expressions

image.jpg

Also wanted to expand on his Cosmetic role,

CR: Speaks in a Missouri Ozarks-like accent and has a passionate hate for apples. When he does speak he is quite articulate, and after a series of events in his life has finally understood that sometimes its better to talk less and listen more. Every post will contain a reference to how much he hates apples, any sort of apple mind you, and is also a hipster now.

So he hated apples before they were cool yeah?

Even honey crisp *gasp*

1 hour ago, BrightnessRadiant said:

haha ok :P....but you also like the Flash so my statement stands lol (I love the Flash!)

Awesome! Season 3 finale is tomorrow (looking around my room right now I see a lot of flash. Including a costume. I'm a bit obsessed) annd I won't discuss the particulars but I am SO EXCITED

2 hours ago, The Flash said:

Awesome! Season 3 finale is tomorrow (looking around my room right now I see a lot of flash. Including a costume. I'm a bit obsessed) annd I won't discuss the particulars but I am SO EXCITED

Even a costume! Cisco would be so proud lol

I haven't gotten to watch the third season yet! :(

So, I know absolutely nothing about MLP, but this is quite an interesting game. So sure, I'll sign up.

Name: Jeeves

Type: Earth Pony

Cutie Mark: An Equilateral Pyramid

Cosmetic role: ordered and Organized: Each post must in some way reflect a well-ordered nature, whether by having observations and facts neatly explained and bullet-pointed in the post, having relevant quotes ready to answer rules questions or, if all else fails, just referring to the existence of said well-ordered notes and/or excel sheets.

ponyWithBackground.png.6bac39c474a054f32dcbb32ce7e04580.png

Edited by randuir
'sign up', not 'sing up'

3 hours ago, Darkness Ascendant said:

mmm the tv show was...disappointing. Just watch one season, you've watched them all smh.

Stick to the comics really...

I don't want to argue about this, so I'll let this die after this. I hated season 2 (i felt like it undermines season 3). But season 3 was fantastic. And the comics and everything coming out of rebirth is also fantastic. 

9 minutes ago, The Flash said:

I don't want to argue about this, so I'll let this die after this. I hated season 2 (i felt like it undermines season 3). But season 3 was fantastic. And the comics and everything coming out of rebirth is also fantastic. 

mm I really should read rebirth shouldn't I? (I'm quite apprehensive)

3 hours ago, randuir said:

So, I know absolutely nothing about MLP, but this is quite an interesting game. So sure, I'll sign up.

Name: Jeeves

Type: Earth Pony

Cutie Mark: An Equilateral Pyramid

Cosmetic role: ordered and Organized: Each post must in some way reflect a well-ordered nature, whether by having observations and facts neatly explained and bullet-pointed in the post, having relevant quotes ready to answer rules questions or, if all else fails, just referring to the existence of said well-ordered notes and/or excel sheets.

ponyWithBackground.png.6bac39c474a054f32dcbb32ce7e04580.png

Welcome Rand! And for the record you are more than welcome to "sing up." This is a MLP game after all, and it would be highly entertaining to imagine you singing all of your well organized observations and reasonings. 

In fact, I'm going to imagine that for all of your posts anyway, because it amuses me. :lol:

23 minutes ago, The Flash said:

Hah I've been working all of today on my cosmetic role and I have some brilliant stuff! Including one great death scene which I wrote out. I just hope I actually get to use it all. 

Even the death scene?