4 hours ago, BrightnessRadiant said:

@Herowannabe. Oooo yay I won! :P congrats to @The Flash as well! *high fives (tbh I poured a lot into this game with my character cuz I really wanted to win...I'm not sure why...just for fun lol :lol:)

Thanks for a great game Hero!!! This was so much fun and a hilarious twist on mafia! I would play it again in a heartbeat! :D

I wanted to win too. I'm happy to share :D idrc what scene it is. But maybe something from my "death scene" would be the best. 

7 hours ago, The Flash said:

I wanted to win too. I'm happy to share :D idrc what scene it is. But maybe something from my "death scene" would be the best. 

2 hours ago, BrightnessRadiant said:

@Herowannabe I think the part where the changeling tried to kidnap me the first time and the element of magic activated would be great! (You could just do Prism...you don't have to add the changeling lol)

Glowing eyes are cool lol ;)

Will do!

• 1 month later...

Well folks, it's that time again.  Time to close up another fantastic game.  While I have never seen any MLP episodes, I greatly enjoyed playing this game.

Hero, your write ups were fantastic, they really brought the MLP world to life.  I hope to visit that world again sometime in the future.  Mostly so I can pounce on more ponies. :P 

Hero is planning on finishing the drawing of the CR winners but sadly life has once more reared it's head.  Once he has it done, rest assured that it will be edited into the thread and an announcement will be made so the winners can bask in their glorious prize.

Well played to both the Changelings and the Citizens of Ponyville.  Many upvotes and applause to each and every one of you.  We shall have to see who comes out on top at a later date.

If anyone would like to try their hand at running a game, please get a hold of Wilson, Orlok Tsubodai, Seonid or myself. Not only will we get you added to the list, but we'd also be more than willing to help out in any way we can.

You can also ask questions and get some hints and feedback from everyone over here in our 
Art of Game Creation thread as well. With all the games that we've run so far, we have plenty of experienced GMs that can help you refine any game you're thinking about!

If you would like to play, LG37: Coyote Stories is open for sign ups but will be closing soon so sign up and start killing your fellow Sharders.

Thanks again to everyone that played and we look forward to killing seeing you in future games! :ph34r: