Okay, while I'm glad that everyone is being so helpful with this lynch...it's starting to give me the "too helpful" feel. Is anyone else worried that this lynch isn't meeting much resistance? If we were lynching one of the last elims rn, wouldn't the other elim be trying to do something to stop it? I don't know...it feels too easy. And I'm overly paranoid by that haha.

FYI the next cycle is going to be delayed s bit longer. Someone spotted my cat about an hour ago so I'm out searching for him. This cycle will still end when I said- in about 15 minutes. 

Thanks. 

The ponies of Ponyville found Weirdo sitting on his porch with his eyes closed, playing a mournful melody on his accordion. As they gathered around him, forming a semi-circle, they began glancing at each other in confusion. Weirdo had to know that they had decided it was time for him to drink the Elixir, but he seemed completely nonplussed. Shouldn't he be trying to resist or something?

A few minutes later, when Princess Luna arrived, Weirdo stood up and began trotting down the path that led to Zecora's hut in the Everfree forest, his eyes still closed, occasionally taking a bite of the pickle sandwich he was holding, and all the while he kept playing that melancholy song on his accordion. 

Which was really quite impressive, if you stop to think about it. 

The village ponies followed behind weirdo, listening to that sad song and whispering quietly to one another. Once they reached Zecora's hut Weirdo trotted right inside, scooped a ladleful of the Elixir, and drank it in one gulp. His sad song reached a conclusion, the last note drawn out and lingering in the air as Weirdo slumped to the floor unconscious. 

So it was that everypony was actually quite surprised when the billowing smoke over the cauldron revealed that Weirdo was, in fact, a Changeling. 

Prism had been on her way home from Zacora’s hut, after successfully finding another of the changelings. She had been in a very good mood, whistling and walking back through the Everfree forest. She had been so lost in thought, that she hadn’t noticed the rustling in the bushes as she walked past. Although to be honest, the bushes were always being rustled in the Everfree forest, so that was to be expected. 

The next thing she knew, she had been pounced on and pinned to the ground from behind. It was too dark to see who had jumped her. Besides, her face was kind of buried in the dirt. She heard a laugh that made her blood turn cold. “I got you!”, the voice said. 

Prism panicked. What was she going to do? She had finally been captured by the changelings. Or, THE, changeling? She didn’t hear any other voices. Was this the last one? She had to do something, and quick. If she could turn the tables, ponyville would be saved!

Before she knew what was happening, Prism’s eyes began to glow, and the changeling was suddenly knocked back with a sudden burst of energy! The element of magic! It had activated!

The next thing she remembered, she was standing alone in the middle of the Everfree forest. Hmmm. The changeling got away. Maybe I should’ve practiced with this thing a little. She had no idea how she had used magic without being a unicorn? But, she was glad it had still worked for her somehow. Magic is unpredictable after all. She was proud that Princess Celestia had chosen her to hold one of the Elements. She had been given a golden opportunity, and she hoped she had done her best with it.

(NOTE: The second part of this writeup was written by @BrightnessRadiant. If you liked it, you should go give her upvotes. :))

Ornstein was lynched! He was a  A Changeling!

The Changelings attempted to kidnap somepony, but the kidnap failed!

Vote Tally:

Ornstein (6): Bridge Boy, Paranoid King, Seonid, BrightnessRadiant, Jedal, Anonymous

Player List:
Spoiler

Earth Ponies

1. Defecate Mac (m) Darkness Ascendant

2. Schitzo (m)  Jondesu Regular Village Pony

3. Razor Shard  (m)  Bridge Boy

4. Hidden Antler (m) A Joe in the Bush Regular Village Pony

5. Ironpies (m) Hemalurgic_Headshot Village Pony with the Element of Honesty

6. Moneybags (m)  Paranoid King

7. Jeeves (m)  Randuir Regular Village Pony

Unicorns

1. Straw (m)  Straw Village Pony with the Element of Loyalty

2. Dusted Rose (f)  Crimsn-Wolf A Changeling with the Element of Generosity

3. Bracken (m)  The Flash A Changeling

4. Twilight Blossom (f) DroughtBringer

5. Seeing Eye (f)  Seonid

6. Cherry Blossom (f)  Quiver

7. Weaver (f)  Frozen Mint Village Pony with the Element of Laughter

Pegasi

1. Prism (f)  BrightnessRadiant

2. Weirdo (m)  Ornstein A Changeling

3. Curiosity (m)  Jedal

4. Crescent Thunder (m) Ecthelion III Regular Village Pony

5. Silver Wolf (m)  Conatus Regular Village Pony

6. Twilight Star (f)  Alvron

blu_1497067200.png

Edited by Herowannabe
fixed vote tally.

Yay.  Should only be one left.  Either BB or DA if they are spread between the different types and of the two BB is more active and therefore a bigger threat if evil.

Also, how did someone survive a kidnapping?  I thought Loyalty was the only thing that could stop a kidnapping and they're long since lynched.  Kindness stops a Lynching but not a Kidnapping as far as I know.

Edit: Nevermind me.  Just saw that Magic has an extra life.  *smacks head on desk*

Edited by Alvron

I was just asked this in a PM but thought it was worth answering in the main thread:

@Herowannabe if Kindness gets lynched the same cycle that Magic dies, does the Kindness lynch protection kick in?

I was actually just thinking about this a few minutes ago, and concluded that if Magic is eliminated that the other Elements lose their abilities at the end of the cycle. So in this hypothetical example, Kindness would get lynched- would survive, and wouldn't lose their power until the end of the cycle, so they would survive the lynch. 

Yep. Nothing personal, BB, but you're a changeling. Those overly large eyes, odd skin tone, and exaggerated personality gave you away.

---

This is a song about money.

not relevant, it's just RP.

But if you tend to think it's funny,

It counts for my cosmetic role, you see.

2 hours ago, Paranoid King said:

Yep. Nothing personal, BB, but you're a changeling. Those overly large eyes, odd skin tone, and exaggerated personality gave you away.

What. What? Am I missing something here?

And BR, when you say that the Elims couldn't get you, are you the person they tried to kill? So you've got Magic?

And if I'm more active, you say that I could be more damaging to the village if I'm an Elim, but couldn't I also be more helpful to it if I'm a villager?

I have noticed that for the majority of people who voted on me, they gave no reason to do so. No PK, that doesn't count.

And just for the record, I'll be working on my death RP for just in case I do die. And I'll strive not to use that word more than twice.

Frankly, BB, we have 3 suspects left. You, DA, and Jedal. You were heavily involved in trying to cast suspicion on honesty. That could have been a reasonable suspicion from a villager, or an attempt by an eliminator to get us to lynch our scanner.

There are possibly as few as 2 cycles left in the game. We've got to focus on our highest suspicion. 

BB. Jedal

Just figured out how the Elims figured out to attack Brightness. The only living non-Elim pegasi last round had to hold the two Elements - Alv with Generosity, and Brightness with Magic

@Seonid I was wondering how they might've figured that out...because I was expecting them to hit you. Something about that seemed off to me too. Your explanation makes a lot of sense.

Jedal BB

@Bridge Boy yes I am :P..I figured if they tried to kidnap me once and it failed then they already know who I am anyways so why keep it a secret lol

Vote tally!

BB (3): Alvron, PK, Jedal

Jedal (2): BR, Seonid

So if BB sticks his vote on Jedal, we'll be tied, in which case nobody will be killed. I don't think we can afford that with only 2 elements left.

Alright. BB. Jedal.

So...

BB (2): Alvron, Jedal

Jedal (3): BR, Seonid, PK

@Alvron @Bridge Boy @Quiver @DroughtBringer @Darkness Ascendant would you possibly consider voting for Jedal? This could be the last cycle if Jedal is the last elim.

Also this is probably my last cycle, since the elims (elim) knows who I am. (The holder of magic), so I will be posting mostly RP today for fun, and because I've really been slacking off on my CR quite horribly lately. :P My ears are red from embarrassment lol.

@Herowannabe are you going to put my attempted kidnapping in the writeup? Cuz if not, I've written RP for it already lol.

48 minutes ago, Paranoid King said:

So if BB sticks his vote on Jedal, we'll be tied, in which case nobody will be killed. I don't think we can afford that with only 2 elements left.

You didn't factor in BB's -1 vote ability.  It was tied before you moved your vote without BB needing to do anything.  But I do agree that we can't afford a tie at this stage so, BB lives for another cycle while Jedal dies.

@Bridge Boy doesn't a tied lynch result in a no lynch in this game? I dunno why I'm thinking that... @Herowannabe ??

But yeah, we don't exactly want a no lynch either. That's a horse of a different color (lol). I had to use that phrase eventually, I just had to. :P

Prism stood in her art room, looking art her paintings she had done this past few days. Things had certainly been crazy lately, but she was proud that she had managed to turn these historic events into artwork. Now, Ponyville would always remember what had happened during "The Great Changeling Infiltration". Hmm. The name might need some work.

Here's a couple of Prism's paintings:

Princess Luna's Announcement:

IMG_20170609_213714_650.thumb.jpg.353c0c01c28c62eb2a9353dfe77940ea.jpg

I tried to add everypony who mentioned what they were doing during this announcement..I hope I didn't miss anyone.

BR- (Prism) watching everypony in the chaos and thinking it would make a good painting.

@Crimsn-Wolf- (Dusted Rose) sitting and then getting up to go do something with flowers I think lol

@Jondesu- (Schitzo) running to get a doctor because some ponies were coughing

@Bridge Boy- (Razord Shard)  watching everypony for signs of changelings 

@Quiver- (Cherry Blossom) ignoring everpony else

@Paranoid King- (Moneybags) banging his head on a tree

@Alvron - (Twilight Star) hiding in the bushes

I didn't know exactly what some of the ponies looked like so I hope you all like them ok! :D

And as Razor Shard pointed out Princess Luna is in the center. And Prism added a Changeling in the background like he suggested lol

Here is her other painting of Razor Shard giving her those tips:

IMG_20170609_213959_965.thumb.jpg.f857b0f3e22f3e910b9290f3a04a6c9a.jpg

@Bridge Boy I hope you like what Razor Shard looks like! I know you were sad because you wanted a drawing of him when the game started. :P

Edited by BrightnessRadiant

3 hours ago, Bridge Boy said:

Also you guys are ignoring the fact that if there's a tie, both ponies die.

I am willing to put my vote on Jedal though, mostly to save my own skin, I will admit.

1 hour ago, BrightnessRadiant said:

@Bridge Boy doesn't a tied lynch result in a no lynch in this game? I dunno why I'm thinking that... @Herowannabe ??

Ties result in a no lynch