He has never said he was holding Honesty. He has never said how he knew that Flash was an Elim in any way! If he did or had, I would be a lot less likely to vote for him. And yes I trust you and that you are village BR. I honestly believe that Ecth is probably village as well. But I still don't trust HH. If you have some sort of secret information that lets you know that yes, he is absolutely right and innocent, then please say so, as that would probably change my vote.

Right now though, it's just not enough against my suspicions of nearly 3 cycles. My vote stands.

View this with perspective. Assuming he was an elim, he would know with a perfect knowledge the exact alignment of everypony else. The fact that he "scanned" someone but didn't share it immediately at the beginning of the cycle--not even in first post that cycle--is even more proof to me that Ironpies is not to be trusted.

I haven't been paying much attention, but it looks like the leading votes are on Ec, HH, and Jedal. Knowing how much elims love bandwagons, I'm going to vote on someone entirely different.

Cancel that. HH says I'm a villager, and I've got to repay the favor. Sorry Jedal, but I think HH needs to survive a bit longer

Aaaaand cut! With that, the shutters on my life come to a close (provided no last-minute intervention from my beloved Twilight Star). Hopefully, my trusted ponies, you will use my last gift to you: a referencepoint for my good friend--or should I say, enemy--the one I call Sword-Pony.

"Death is the road. Life is the traveler. the Soul is the guide."

I'll leave you with some awesome music B)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWSB3qL5qs8

Cycle 6: Musing in the Treetops

Crescent Thunder sat perched at the top of a large oak tree, watching the sun slowly setting. The tree was situated in the outskirts between the Everfree Forest and Ponyville, and down in the village most of the ponies were searching for him. They felt it was time for him to drink Zecora’s elixir. Crescent Thunder felt that he could relate to the fading light of day, and it moved him to speak.

“Oh destiny

to carry me across the sands of time

to toss me aside the winds of trust

as I have lived, judgment looks back, contemplating

as I still live, judgment looks only forward, completed

shall not judgement be blind either way?

shall my warning not carry either way?I

as prism's light warps, so may it be passed

as twilight's star leaps, so shall I die

to carry a message, is that my purpose

to have pursued yet to be betrayed

Is destiny”

With that, he let out a sigh, then fluttered down to the ground. It was time to turn himself in. There was no escaping his destiny. He only wish that he had had a chance to-

Behind him, something rustled in the bushes. Crescent Thunder froze. Everypony always said that there were lots of wild and dangerous creatures in the Everfree Forest. Should he run? Try to fly away? Before he could decide, something leapt from the bush straight at him. He caught a glimpse of purple streaked with red and black before it knocked him over and pinned him to the ground. Dazed, Crescent Thunder looked up and saw…

...the most beautiful pair of blue eyes he had ever seen. It couldn’t be, could it? He shook his head to clear it and looked again. He wasn’t mistaken after all. He had received his wish! Twilight Star had pounced on him! She sat atop him with a mischievous grin spreading across her face. This was it! Crescent Thunder could finally tell her how he felt! He could show her the note he had written! Twilight Star opened her mouth to speak first, however, and hollered, “I got him! He’s over here! Grab the rope!”

Crescent Thunder started stammering and Twilight Star stuffed a hoof in his mouth to keep him quiet until the others arrived and tied him up. They promptly carried him off towards Zecora’s hut, and glancing back he saw Twilight Star merrily trotting off into the bushes to await a new victim to pounce on.

Meanwhile, another pony was also contemplating his inevitable destiny. Ironpies paced back and forth in his small house, muttering to himself about “the End.”

Everything comes to an end. Perhaps that is why he chose to join Ruin. Because somehow, he would always win.

That is what he wanted, to succeed. It was a sort of loneliness that ambition had caused in his life, an aloofness that separated him from everyone. But Ruin, his Master, didn't care. He would just continue on with the plan.

It didn't occur to Ironpies, though it should have, that there would be an end to him too. That siding with the inevitable force of entropy was not going to stop his own eventual doom. He had prolonged it, sure. But it still came.

It stood at his door. It looked at him without eyes. It was apparent that one of them, the mortal or the eternal, would have to go.

But Ironpies didn't want to go down without a fight.

So it was that when a group of filly guides knocked on his door offering to sell him some filly guide cookies he burst through the door, sending the filly guides sprawling.

Filly_Guide_Cutie_Mark_Crusaders_ID_S6E15.thumb.png.ef08a9963ec961b3cb25ac55edd738f6.png

The fillies began whimpering and crying, but Ironpies just snarled and said, “Your illusions don’t fool me, I can’t see you, remember? Instead, I feel you sitting there, full of Changeling hunger and greed. And now I’m going to go expose you to the rest of the village, using this!”

He held out a small orange gemstone in the shape of an Apple, dangling from a chain. The filly guides glanced at each other, then hissed, one by one dropping their illusions and reverting to their normal form. Ironpies bellowed and charged.

35d.gif

He put up a good fight, but in the end he was no match for a whole group of Changelings on his own.

Ecthelion III was lynched! He was a Regular Village Pony!

Hemalurgic Headshot was kidnapped! He was a Village Pony with the Element of Honesty!

Vote Tally:

Ecthelion III (5): Hemalurgic Headshot, Seonid, Brightness Radiant, Jedal, Anonymous

Hemalurgic Headshot (2): Bridge Boy, Ornstein, Ecthelion III
Jedal (1): Paranoid King

Player List:
Spoiler

Earth Ponies

1. Defecate Mac (m) Darkness Ascendant

2. Schitzo (m)  Jondesu Regular Village Pony

3. Razor Shard  (m)  Bridge Boy

4. Hidden Antler (m) A Joe in the Bush Regular Village Pony

5. Ironpies (m) Hemalurgic_Headshot Village Pony with the Element of Honesty

6. Moneybags (m)  Paranoid King

7. Jeeves (m)  Randuir Regular Village Pony

Unicorns

1. Straw (m)  Straw Village Pony with the Element of Loyalty

2. Dusted Rose (f)  Crimsn-Wolf A Changeling with the Element of Generosity

3. Bracken (m)  The Flash A Changeling

4. Twilight Blossom (f) DroughtBringer

5. Seeing Eye (f)  Seonid

6. Cherry Blossom (f)  Quiver

7. Weaver (f)  Frozen Mint Village Pony with the Element of Laughter

Pegasi

1. Prism (f)  BrightnessRadiant

2. Weirdo (m)  Ornstein

3. Curiosity (m)  Jedal

4. Crescent Thunder (m) Ecthelion III Regular Village Pony

5. Silver Wolf (m)  Conatus Regular Village Pony

6. Twilight Star (f)  Alvron

tur_1496894400.png

Edited by Herowannabe
pictures!

46 minutes ago, Seonid said:

Alright and not quite perfect (perfect would have been catching a changeling last round).

DA, BB, jedal, Ornstein.

As least 2 of these are elims. So let's get lynching!

Well, it's not me. Bridge Boy has been pretty active, and both DA and Ornestein have been inactive for a while. We might want to start with them, simply because they have been lurking for the majority of the time, and neither has contributed anything very eventful.

Well...

Ups.

I didn't do it! So he was Honesty all along. That kinda stinks for us. And to show my thought on the matter, Hemalurgic_Headshot. I'm guessing he told you in a PM and that's why you trusted him so much BR? And yeah, at this point I'm honestly willing to help lynch Ornstein. He hasn't contributed much, but when asked he has commented. So we know he's active, just not saying or doing anything, which is almost worse.

And Jedal? Saying that you're not evil isn't very convincing. Also simply being active doesn't mean that you can't be an Elim either. Look at Flash for example. He was posting tons, but still ended up betraying us all to the elder gods of changeling-ism. That's a thing, right?

It's totally a thing.

@Bridge Boy yes he did...but also he had posted in thread that he was honesty like 3 posts before I said he was last cycle...so yeah lol. But tbh I figured it out when he said that he knew that flash was evil. Only honesty or an elim would do that and if he was an elim he wouldn't have said anything. I didn't want to tell anyone though just in case the elims had missed his reveal.

I personally am suspicious of Ornstein the most because of the reasons I've stated already.

1. Lurking and not posting hardly at all.

2. Only posting "I dont know" when asked what we should do after crimsn revealed herself, and we were lynching conatus. (He never even voted)

3. He's a pegasus and since we've had two evil unicorns already and I suspect that if we hit an earth pony rn we might hit kindness or magic, then yeah, Ornstein is my first choice.

I'd like to say though that I still suspect BB, jedal, and DA as well. So those are my other choices for a target. Honestly I wish we could have kept HH around for at least one more cycle because he was scanning BB last cycle. I'd really like to know if he was good or evil.

6 hours ago, Bridge Boy said:

Well...

Ups.

Honestly, I have no idea how voting on him was an accident. He said Flash was guilty, and lo and behold, he was. Next cycle, he revealed that he was honesty and gave the names of some cleared players.

After this, you said that he never said that he held honesty before, and that "knowing" flash was guilty was a fluke. You trusted the two other confirmed villagers, but not enough to believe them when they thought HH was innocent. You said that had he revealed that he had honesty before, you might have trusted him, but his reveal was too late by then.

Really? You wanted the holder of honesty to reveal themselves in thread after our protection role had been kidnapped? That just doesn't seem wise. BB.

---

Moneybags stared gloomily at his empty money bags. They were empty. And redundant. Ponyvillage was a terrible, terrible place to try and make money. At the rate things were going, he would have to dip into his reserve money bags. But at least he'd made some friends.

No wait, never mind. He hadn't actually made any friends. But he'd attended some birthday parties and made some acquaintances, so that was something.

I honestly had no idea that he had called himself Honesty.

And yeeep. Just looked back and found his post, just before Ecth's poem of betrayal. Yeah, I honestly missed that. (Pun unintended.) If I'd seen that I would have changed my vote. I honestly have no proof that you guys can believe me, but I honestly did not see that post.

Voting on him wasn't an accident, but wasting time attacking him when he was innocent was a mistake, and that's what it was for. And I figured it was a sure thing that the Elims would target him right after he revealed that he knew. They only didn't do it two cycles ago because they wanted to take out Generosity before it escaped. So not revealing himself as Honesty or being in touch with Honesty only made me more suspicious since I thought the Elims killing him was a sure thing at that point.

And am I the kind of player to ignore obvious and clear innocence in a post like that to keep on preaching a useless accusation? Looking back, I can honestly see how I could look like an Elim going after him, but I honestly thought I was correct in him selling out a teammate. But again, no proof.

I will vote on Ornstein though. Not entirely convinced of his evilness, but he hasn't been much help, and is a better target than most. (Also since you other people are voting for him. I kinda learned my lesson after my crusade on HH. Maybe.)

2 hours ago, BrightnessRadiant said:

Lurking and not posting hardly at all.

2. Only posting "I dont know" when asked what we should do after crimsn revealed herself, and we were lynching conatus. (He never even voted)

I've been relay busy this game. On that cycle i didn't have time to read through all the posts, so i had no idea what you were talking about.

EDIT: Also YOU'RE a Pegasus BrightnessRadiant

Edited by Ornstein

1 hour ago, Paranoid King said:

Honestly honesty honesty honesty

33 minutes ago, Bridge Boy said:

honestly Honesty. honestly honestly Honesty Honesty honestly honestly

Hmm. I honestly think the kidnapped element is leaking.

Anyways, I'm willing to cut BB a little slack. I'll throw another vote on Ornstein.

Edited by Paranoid King
Honesty is no longer a real word

27 minutes ago, Ornstein said:

I've been relay busy this game. On that cycle i didn't have time to read through all the posts, so i had no idea what you were talking about.

EDIT: Also YOU'RE a Pegasus BrightnessRadiant

But I saw you online for a little while during that cycle so I didn't see why you wouldn't say anything besides you didn't know? That wasn't very clear lol...and you didn't vote either so I got really suspicious of you because of that.

Haha I'm aware that I'm also a pegasus but I'm confirmed village at this point and I don't suspect myself :P

Yeah, I just read my post again, and I... seriously, did not realize I had used the word that often. I think there was even one time when I removed it due to the sentence being about Honesty. Completely forgetting the occasion as I went on to write a sentence that used the word twice.

My writer's soul is crying out in anguished pain right now.

It burns so bad.