16 minutes ago, BrightnessRadiant said:

Everyone is beating me to creating an actual picture of their pony cuz I had to sleep lol

I will still be making one so stay tuned! :P (I AM an artist in real life after all...I can't pass up this opportunity lol)

Make sure to upload it here. :D 

On the one hand, I have actually been lax in the MLP fandom of late. Haven't watched any of season seven, missed most of season six, and haven't written any of the fan fics I want to.

... on the other hand, I think I might have a "reputation" as a fan of the franchise on this site, so. Tentatively posting interest, pony pending. :ph34r:

1 hour ago, Quiver said:

On the one hand, I have actually been lax in the MLP fandom of late. Haven't watched any of season seven, missed most of season six, and haven't written any of the fan fics I want to.

... on the other hand, I think I might have a "reputation" as a fan of the franchise on this site, so. Tentatively posting interest, pony pending. :ph34r:

AW SWEEET QUIIVER JOOIN

Also...I think I might do some drawing for this as well...I really need reasons to draw, can't motivate myself to do anything these days.

Dang I wasn't going to sign up because SE takes so much time and I've just been in QF23 and LG33 so I wasn't going to play.....ug but this looks so fun I might have to. 

I have only seen season 1 of MLP but I actually enjoy it. (Watched with my niece first and then watched all of season 1 on my own). I might sign up. Probably will if BR keeps pestering me. 

I've never watched MLP, nor am I sure I ever want to(my friends would make fun of me endlessly). This game looks cool, though!

Name: Curiosity

Type: Pegasus

Cutie Mark: A tree in front of the sun.

CR: Snaps and whistles at the end of every post. (He needs to get the attention of the ladies!)

EDIT: This is my 420th post! Ayyy lmao

Edited by Jedal

I had an epiphany while scrolling through the signups, and I going to join just to make it happen. I haven't watched MLP in 3 years, but I'll make do. SE calls me. Behold!

Name: Ironpies

Type: Earth Pony

Cutie Mark: A Spiked Cookie

CR: Is an Inquisi-pony, and thus has Spikes. Tries to offer ponies cookies. Has a deep, ominous voice and may or not be a servant of Ruin.

Name: Cherry Blossom

Type: PENDING. Still musing my options.

Cutie Mark: A single cherry blossom, floating on the wind.

"I have no C-R.
To suggest so is foolish.
I just talk this way."

(Or, in laypony terms... all Cherry's dialgoue is in the form of haiku. BECAUSE LINGUISTIC QUIRKS, and Trixie already nabbed the third person.)

Full description, background etc later, just sort of... clearing this concept with you guys first of all?

Edited by Quiver

Name: Crescent Thunder

Cutie Mark:  18555952_675408215985908_109328937788888

Cosmetic Role: Unnecessarily Vague Poet: Speaks only in poetic language. Is never clear on anything. May or may not have a dark and troubled past; it's hard to tell through all of the figurative language.

I'm not familiar with the lore at all...what are the societal guidelines for relationships with ponies of other types?

2 minutes ago, Ecthelion III said:

I'm not familiar with the lore at all...what are the societal guidelines for relationships with ponies of other types?

Is this about BrightnessRadiant? If so then I ask that question as well!

And if the answer is that marriage is possible, I will take steps!

You won her from me only because I died last time, and I won't give her up so easily! I will fight for her love if I have to! And my pony has a sword. Think about that.

Name: Dusted Rose

Type: Unicorn

Cutie Mark: a Rose with two leaves

Cosmetic Role: Flower Power- Every post, she will talk about flowers, take care of a flower, or give flowers to those around her to spread love.

[MLP] Dusted Rose.png

Edited by Crimsn-Wolf

3 hours ago, Bridge Boy said:

Why is everyone on here so good at drawing!

You're ruining my self-esteem guys! T^T

Just use a pony creator like the one that Arraenae linked to. Quoted here for your convenience:

11 hours ago, Arraenae said:

Here's a link to a pony creator. Below is an example pony I made.

ponyWithBackground.png

I did. Couldn't figure out how to include the picture in the post. And even with it, it's not about having the pony picture, it's about how awesome they are at drawing!

When I was younger, I spent days practicing drawing a mouse. I was so proud of myself when someone could recognize it was a mouse. I was 12. My skills have almost deteriorated since then.

So thank you guys for being such good artists, because someone around here has to do it, and we're all doomed it it was up to me.

11 hours ago, Ecthelion III said:

Name: Crescent Thunder

Cutie Mark:  18555952_675408215985908_109328937788888

Cosmetic Role: Unnecessarily Vague Poet: Speaks only in poetic language. Is never clear on anything. May or may not have a dark and troubled past; it's hard to tell through all of the figurative language.

Hmm. This sounds really fun!... just makes me wonder if I should change Cherry, since having two poets might not be great and Crescent sounds more fun.

(Then again, haiku emphasises directness of thought, so maybe having a more poetic and metaphorical-type character would create contrast/shenanigans? Dunno.)

(And please don't take this as me saying to change your idea! I like Crescent! And as my in-progress sheet shows, Cherry is rather vague right now. So far as societal lore... I can fill in some stuff for you via PM's if that helps? As I say, I think I have a Reputation... but in the broad strokes, there're no guidelines between different pony types.)

I absolutely despise MLP. But I want to try SE... so I guess I'll be 

Bracken the unicorn. My cutie mark will be... idk. A cheezit. I like cheezits. Cosmetic role: to discover the meaning of life. Which means every classic meaning of life will be showing up at some point or another. 

Sure, why not?

Name: Moneybags

Type: Earth

Cutie mark: money_bag1600.png

Cosmetic role: "Businessman": He came to Ponyville about a month ago with no connections, but a lot of money. Since he showed up, his neighbors have tended to find themselves a bit short on cash. Nobody actually knows where he works. Must include some reference to money in every post.

23 hours ago, Crimsn-Wolf said:

Name: Dusted Rose

Type: Unicorn

Cutie Mark: a Rose with two leaves

Cosmetic Role: Flower Power- Every post, she will talk about flowers, take care of a flower, or give flowers to those around her to spread love.

[MLP] Dusted Rose.png

Hi Crimsn! Glad to see you finally joining a game!

Name: Silver Wolf

Pony Type: Pegasus

Cutie Mark: A pair of daggers crossing in an X-shape over a silver wolf.

Cosmetic Role: Silver Wolf is an overly dramatic contract bodyguard, and every post he will either talk about his "dark and tragic past", or play with his daggers.

ponyWithBackground.png.e49eef18004f2d1072cd64d7c4eec14c.png

By the way I'm loving all of the ponies I'm seeing, nicely done everyone. 

It's been a busy couple of days and I've only had time to check the thread while on mobile, but once I get a chance to sit down in front of my computer I'll update the player list. 

EDIT: and fix the countdown timer. It should be ending Friday evening (MST), not morning. 

Edited by Herowannabe

4 hours ago, BrightnessRadiant said:

Okay so I'm seeing 7 earth ponies, 5 pegasus, 3 unicorns, and 1 undecided so far :P.... @Herowannabe are there zero pms in this game unless you're a unicorn?

Also @queensteph sign up! :P (hey you said if I kept pestering you lol)

Only Unicorns can create PMs (one per cycle), but anypony can be included in PMs