Ooh, that is super cool @Hemalurgic_Headshot, thank you.

--

Dusted Rose looked around, before slinking towards Everfree forest. She turned the corner of a building and stopped, looking around her again. She didn't notice anyone, and gave a malicious smirk and took the saddlebags off of her back and hid them in a bush by the building, roses spilling out as she tosses them carelessly. Carefully, she stood back up and made her way cautiously into the Everfree forest. 

As she walks deeper into the forest, she hears two other ponies talking and smirks widely. Coming into a hidden clearing, she comes face to face with Silver Wolf and Cherry Blossom. The conversation drops abruptly when she walks up, but the other two smirk at her and they begin to speak again.

"Queen Chrysalis's plan is going magnificently. It is a shame that Bracken gave himself up like that, but he always way...different." She scowls at that, but then continues on, "Nevertheless, we are doing well. The silly ponies are doing a lot of our job for us." They all laugh, "We just need to keep picking them off one by one. The three of us should be able to pull this through."

They continue to talk and plan for awhile longer, but eventually split apart and left to continue their infiltration. Dusted Rose carefully made her way back to where she had hidden the saddlebags, placing them back on her flanks. She picked up the fallen flowers with her magic and stuffed them back into the bags. Once everything was in place, she plastered a pleasant smile back on her face and trotted back into town.

1 hour ago, Crimsn-Wolf said:

Dusted Rose looked around, before slinking towards Everfree forest. She turned the corner of a building and stopped, looking around her again. She didn't notice anyone, and gave a malicious smirk and took the saddlebags off of her back and hid them in a bush by the building, roses spilling out as she tosses them carelessly. Carefully, she stood back up and made her way cautiously into the Everfree forest. 

As she walks deeper into the forest, she hears two other ponies talking and smirks widely. Coming into a hidden clearing, she comes face to face with Silver Wolf and Cherry Blossom. The conversation drops abruptly when she walks up, but the other two smirk at her and they begin to speak again.

"Queen Chrysalis's plan is going magnificently. It is a shame that Bracken gave himself up like that, but he always way...different." She scowls at that, but then continues on, "Nevertheless, we are doing well. The silly ponies are doing a lot of our job for us." They all laugh, "We just need to keep picking them off one by one. The three of us should be able to pull this through."

They continue to talk and plan for awhile longer, but eventually split apart and left to continue their infiltration. Dusted Rose carefully made her way back to where she had hidden the saddlebags, placing them back on her flanks. She picked up the fallen flowers with her magic and stuffed them back into the bags. Once everything was in place, she plastered a pleasant smile back on her face and trotted back into town.

Did you just admit to being evil in RP??? And you named your fellow evils?? Not the first time it's happened but still, if true, it's a game changer.

Best way to find out is to lynch one of you three and since Conatus already has a few votes, he's the nominated pony.

Twilight Star had been hiding in some bushes waiting to pounce on one of the ponies in the clearing when she overheard what they were saying.

It can't be.  Are they the ones kidnapping the others?  I must tell everyone.

Oooookkaaaaayyyy... Not sure what happened there. But apparently Crimsn is an Elim then? I can't think of a reason for a villager to claim like that. I do remember once when an Elim did reveal like that, betraying other Elims included. I think they still won though. So are we treating it as true but then just ignoring it for this cycle? I'm honestly not sure what to do about this one. Are we going under the assumption that she's an Elim but her claims are false?

I guess I'll add my vote to Conatus. Sorry mate, but it looks like your inactivity got to you. I don't particularly have anything against him, but I want to add to the overwhelming vote, just to insure that no shenaniginnies happen.

Razor Shard trekked through the thick forest, slashing invading branches and clinging vines with his sword, ignoring the trail of destruction behind him as he tried to find the lost clearing. He'd had a run-in with the same annoying scammer that had been inside the village earlier. Luckily though he'd been able to lose him at some point. He hoped the greedy pony had been bitten by his pet spiders for all the frustration he'd caused him.

Finally breaking through the dense undergrowth, Razor Shard was faced with a tall monolithic rock spearing up into the night sky, shaped like a wedge pockmarked with holes that burrowed deep into the rock. Nestled inside the tunnels were visible webs shaped like either cocoons or hammocks. A vicious smile spread across his face as he inched closer, almost desperate to find a guard of some sort. Instead, he found the place completely deserted, no signs of any changelings or their captives.

After some more investigation, he'd been able to find three messages inscribed into the rock with some kind of jagged instrument at different points around the rock. "Dusted Rose's Home Sweet Home," "Cheery Blosoms place!" "Silver Wolf waz here!"

He'd found it, the final three changeling's identities! Before he could truly begin to celebrate, he was struck with suspicion. This all seemed too convenient. It just so happened that the changelings had inscribed their names into this incredibly obvious lair? Perhaps none of the names were true after all? And if this was the hiding place of the changelings, where were the kidnapped ponies?

He shook his head ruefully and dampened down his rising surge of anger. He had no idea if this was the proper place or not, but he at least had to inform the village about his findings. Heading back into the dense copse of trees, he cast one last look back towards the tower of stone before he left it and the clearing behind.

Indeed, that was a rped out confession. I hope people at least enjoy the except I wrote, haha. 

Also, @Alvron, you have no reason to be suspicious of @BrightnessRadiant or @Seonid. I can confirm that they are as innocent as flowers in a fairy circle in the forest.

--

Dusted Rose trots through Ponyville, looking around with a smirk. She looked out over the quiet streets, trying to discern who of the innocent ponies could be holding the secrets of one of the remaining elements. She makes her way towards the flower shop where many of her floral arrangements from before sat as decor. She hummed quietly to herself as she entered, cleaning things up and making more lovely arrangements.

--

@Hemalurgic_Headshot, sorry if I didn't get Iron Pies exactly right, I did the best I could ahhh. I just wanted to draw their interaction cuz I thought it was funny.

[MLP] Dusted Rose and IronPies.png

9 minutes ago, Crimsn-Wolf said:

@Hemalurgic_Headshot, sorry if I didn't get Iron Pies exactly right, I did the best I could ahhh. I just wanted to draw their interaction cuz I thought it was funny.

[MLP] Dusted Rose and IronPies.png

Oh, that's great. I realize I forgot to draw ears on him... but I guess that makes him look more intimidating, like a Spiked Voldemort.

Ummmmmmm what is happening? Crimsn mint just outed herself? Why exactly would she do that? She even admitted it just now in a pm with me and seonid. ?????????? She just said that she's an elim and the elims are kidnapping her to take out generosity...but why tell us? Is it because she wants us to try and switch our vote for some nefarious reason? Trying to sift through this very confusing development. :blink: maybe it was to cast suspicion on me and Seonid?

Edit: also @Bridge Boy why would you vote for conatus if crimsn just outed herself...unless you already knew that she had generosity??

Edit #2 okay actually BB, Ecth, and Alvron all voted after her RP but before she actually admitted it was real...so I dunno

Edited by BrightnessRadiant

It is a bit amusing to see everyone's confusion, not gonna lie. 

Anyway, @BrightnessRadiant, if you look at the current votes, no one is voting on me. @Conatus is still the primary target. I've just given them reason to think he is also an elim, anyway. And I never revealed that I had an element in-thread. 

--

Dusted Rose was feeling strange. It was almost as if she was being moved by something bigger than herself. It was like long vines of thorned roses were wrapping around her body and using her as a puppet from the inside. It was a very peculiar feeling, and she wasn't sure what to make of it.

She shook her head, and continued on the floral arrangements she was working on.

@Crimsn-Wolf I know no one is voting on you....that's why I'm telling them what you're up to but I'm suspicious that no one is changing there vote to you after that confession...but since I know you have generosity because I passed it to you than I'm saying maybe one of them already knew and is trying to get us to take down conatus who is possibly village...giving you two kills and possibly two elements! None of the pegasus have been revealed to be holding an element so you're fine with letting the village take one out randomly??? Everyone please help! What should we do? @Paranoid King @Conatus   @Seonid @Hemalurgic_Headshot @Ornstein @Ecthelion III @DroughtBringer

@Alvron @Jedal @Darkness Ascendant

Just now, BrightnessRadiant said:

@Crimsn-Wolf I know no one is voting on you....that's why I'm telling them what you're up to but suspicious that no one is changing there vote to you after that confession...but since I know you have generosity because I passed it to you than I'm saying maybe one of them already knew and is trying to get us to take down conatus who is possibly village...giving you two kills and possibly two elements! None of the pegasus have been revealed to be holding an element so you're fine with letting the village take one out randomly??? Everyone please help! What should we do? @Paranoid King @Conatus   @Seonid @Hemalurgic_Headshot @Ornstein @Ecthelion III @DroughtBringer

@Alvron @Jedal @Darkness Ascendant

Hmmm. Well, first I think we should investigate her claimed "fellow Changelings", and then, if they are evil, all the better for us. Then we can test to see if she was either a Changeling ratting out her comrades or the holder of Honesty or close confidant of Honesty. Technically, enough turns have passed that a lucky Honesty holder could have landed on an Elim each try. Highly unlikely though.

Crescent Thunder wadded up the paper and threw it to the ground. First Bracken was a Changeling, and now this? He was never going to get anything done at this rate!

He decided to seek out someone he could trust. Someone like Prism. She had seemed pretty knowledgeable and collected when she called everyone together for the tactical meeting. Maybe she could--

'"-letting the village take one out randomly??? Everyone please help! WHAT SHOULD WE DO?!"

Well, never mind on that. Maybe he could at least stop her running around in circles.

-

In Crimson's "confession", she said Conatus and Quiver were fellow changelings. Because there are already a bunch of votes on Conatus and turnover is approaching, I don't see why we shouldn't just test the truth of her statement with that.

Edited by Ecthelion III

You can't pass honesty? You can only pass generosity. @Hemalurgic_Headshot and even if she was an elim holding honesty there's no way she would tell us anything...she would just not post.

Yeah but what if he's not evil? @Ecthelion III I've got a sick "MR21" feeling in the pit of my poor pony tummy! Can't you see my face turning green?

2 minutes ago, BrightnessRadiant said:

You can't pass honesty? You can only pass generosity. @Hemalurgic_Headshot and even if she was an elim holding honesty there's no way she would tell us anything...she would just not post.

It was an either-or statement. In the instance that she is the holder of Honesty, she is not an Elim. You cannot pass Honesty, I was not saying that.

@Hemalurgic_Headshot Yeah I don't see what Honesty has to do with this. Honesty is 100% village because all the elements started village, and if she were villageHonesty, she wouldn't pretend to be a Changeling.

@BrightnessRadiant If he's not evil, Crimson definitely is, and I don't see why she would say what she just said because of the already-impending lynch on Conatus.

Edit: :ph34r:

Edited by Ecthelion III

1 minute ago, Ecthelion III said:

@Hemalurgic_Headshot Yeah I don't see what Honesty has to do with this. Honesty is 100% village because all the elements started village, and if she were villageHonesty, she wouldn't pretend to be a Changeling.

I mentioned Honesty as the only other way I could see this possible under the circumstance that everyone Crimsn mentioned is an Elim. If any of them are not Elims, consider Crimsn evil.

9 minutes ago, Hemalurgic_Headshot said:

It was an either-or statement. In the instance that she is the holder of Honesty, she is not an Elim. You cannot pass Honesty, I was not saying that.

Ah I see what you were saying now...but it's not possible if she was the one creating the pms because I've been in all of her pms except this cycle....wait.

Okay I have a new theory but why would she claim to be an elim if we were already going to lynch conatus? And she was trying to tell us who the remaining elims are if she wasn't evil? Wouldn't she have just told us that she was holding generosity if she knew the elims were kidnapping her somehow but she wouldn't have to claim to be an elim? I'm sorry...i feel like I'm making zero sense :blink:

Ninja'd by HH and Ecth....I feel like she is evil but trying to stop the lynch on conatus or trying to ensure it...I can't tell. I guess we have to find out one way or another?

Prism was, indeed, running around in circles. What was happening? Somepony had just run into town proclaiming that they knew who the other changlings were!? One pony said they overheard their secret meeting, the other was saying they found their names carved in the Everfree forest, and another was simply proclaiming herself to BE a changling! Prism had never felt so overwhelmed in all of her life. She was panicking, and spouting nonsense right and left. Where were her friends? What was she supposed to do now? And what in all of Equestria was actually going on here? She felt the world spinning before all went black. Prism had fainted.

Seriously though....I am Prism rn lol

Edit: sorry for the double post

Crescent Thunder felt serious deja vu as he picked up Prism with his strong Pegasus muscles and began carrying her back to the doctor's office. It hadn't been long before he had last been there with her, albeit for a different reason. Twilight Star.

He wished that this time spent with a girlpony had been under different circumstances. She was undeniably pretty. But he felt it would be easier for the both of them if she was conscious.