Poor Ecth. So sad to be all alone in the world...

Do we have any unicorns that could get him into a PM, either this cycle or next? If he hasn't been in any yet, then he might have some info or analysis that could change things that he hasn't had a chance to share yet.

My closest suspicions would be towards Hemalurgic_Headshot as well. The only reasons I can think of for not voting would be that you don't want to be a part of the people who voted for an innocent's death, meaning you knew they were innocent, or that you honestly don't have any suspicions and think that everyone's innocent. Either way it's not good for the village, so I'm willing to put my vote out there.

12 minutes ago, Bridge Boy said:

Poor Ecth. So sad to be all alone in the world...

Do we have any unicorns that could get him into a PM, either this cycle or next? If he hasn't been in any yet, then he might have some info or analysis that could change things that he hasn't had a chance to share yet.

My closest suspicions would be towards Hemalurgic_Headshot as well. The only reasons I can think of for not voting would be that you don't want to be a part of the people who voted for an innocent's death, meaning you knew they were innocent, or that you honestly don't have any suspicions and think that everyone's innocent. Either way it's not good for the village, so I'm willing to put my vote out there.

Bridge Boy, you forgot to include that I have not been able to put time into a lot of analysis because of family events. The problem is that I do not want to lynch an innocent (who wants to?), and previously, I was unsure who to vote on and ran out of time before rollover. Truthfully, from what he has posted, I have no incriminating evidence on Ecth. I just want to see what he thinks, and I'm leaving my vote out there until then. Don't worry.

I can definitely understand family events, but I do recall you posting rather often. And yeah, nobody wants to vote on an innocent, but the reason we do vote is because we think that they might not be innocent. So not voting on someone could be seen as knowing they are innocent and not wanting to be fingered for being one of the people to vote for them. I understand your reasons and what you're saying, but I'll leave my vote on you for now.

I'd like to remind @Seonid that the person he passed Generosity to can't reveal that Seonid passed it to him yet. The entire point is that you know who you passed it to. If they reveal first, you're not cleared as a villager.

I'll put my money on Quiver. Could he find it hard to keep up because he's spending time in an Elim doc?

I was busy last night....binge watching season 3 of flash haha :P (not done yet though so no spoilers people! lol) I had to sleep eventually heh.

Prism sat in the waiting room of the doctor's office. Another traumatic night had passed, and she had helped add to the trauma. She had been in a bad mood at the party because of what had happened, and when princess Luna showed up and Weaver wasn't taking it seriously she just let loose her wrath by joining everypony in condemning her. It wasn't like me to not forgive a pony like that. She shook her head, sadly.

The doctor pony entered the waiting room, and beckoned for her. "Razor Shard is resting now. He should be fine with a little rest, but we'd like to keep any eye on him for a while to make sure. After all, that's a nasty bump he's got there, and he still looks a little pale. How did you say it happened again?" 

"Somepony pounced on him at Bracken's party."

The doctor looked at Prism, over his glasses and asked, "A purple, pony with stars for a cutie mark?"

Prism looked at the doctor in bemusement.

"Yes..how did you know?"

"Trust me, she sends us more than enough patients around here."

@Alvron haha you really should be more careful twilight :lol:

@Bridge Boy get well soon!

Okay so...

I don't have much of a elim vibe from the people who have been voted for already, so I'd like to throw a vote out there on crimsn-wolf . You haven't posted hardly at all, and while you're doing a great job setting up pms as a unicorn, I'd like to ask you to at least post your thoughts every once in a while in thread...even if it's just a random thought every now and then? (Don't be afraid to share your opinions...everypony is usually nice to newbies lol) It would be nice if you could post who you suspected in the thread as well. I see you reading the thread a lot by your name being at the bottom of the page, and I always feel paranoid when people do that and never post. I'm just trying to get you more involved with this vote, so don't freak out over it lol. I doubt it will come to much, and I'll probably take it off later. But we really would like to hear from you! @Crimsn-Wolf 

This goes for you too @Conatus :P

Edited by BrightnessRadiant

11 minutes ago, Paranoid King said:

I'd like to remind @Seonid that the person he passed Generosity to can't reveal that Seonid passed it to him yet. The entire point is that you know who you passed it to. If they reveal first, you're not cleared as a villager.

I'll put my money on Quiver. Could he find it hard to keep up because he's spending time in an Elim doc?

Oh, I certainly know that. But I can clear Alvron. And I'd like to think that my actions are suggestive of villager content, even if I haven't been cleared yet. Not sure who to vote on, but I will before the end of the cycle. Honestly, HH is as good a choice as any, but nobody is pinging suspicious to me yet.

Okay, finally got a bit of time.  I'm not going to have my usual powers of deduction at hand, for various RL issues that have been explained many times, plus I just put some time into the LG too).  

Basically, on the reread, something jumped out to me almost immediately: BrightnessRadiant says she and The Flash were told that FM was holding Laughter, right in the beginning of this day's thread.  Yet, she never even mentioned in the thread before that FM had claimed anything similar, which while I wouldn't expect her to necessarily come out and say "Frozen Mint said she has the Element of Laughter", she could easily have said that FM had told her something in a PM that would clear her, and that it was convincing, or something like that.  By not coming forward until it was too late, it sounds like she's trying to gain trust by being "sorry" that Frozen Mint was kidnapped, but actually likely benefited from it and was glad to see the bandwagon proceeding in such a helpful way for the Changlings.

The circumstances surrounding Droughtbringer are a bit perplexing. Rand expressed legitimate suspicion of him for building the bandwagon on Straw without actually voting, and then turns up dead the next night. But Frozen Mint also used Laughter [protection] on Drought. Now we know both Drought and Rand are villagers, what are your thoughts? Specifically @Ornstein I'd like to hear from you about this.

I personally am rather suspicious of Flash, or would at least like to hear more from him. He has posted a ton for being a new player, but little suspicion, saying "nobody has really been acting all that suspicious".

-

Crescent Thunder sat in the waiting room, listening in on the conversation between Prism and the doctor.

"--purple pony with stars for a cutie mark?"

"Yes..how did you know?"

~~~~~she sends us more than enough patients~~~~~

Crescent Thunder was lying on the table in the doctor's office. The doctor came in, tut-tutting. "Knocked out, a couple broken bones, looks a lot like you got pounced on. Now let me guess. A purple pony with stars for a cutie mark?"

What? How did he know?

"No!" Crescent Thunder said, "As I told you, I fell off my balcony. That's how I got these injuries."

"I've had more than enough patients come in looking exactly like you do. Cause: pounced on by the rogue starred pony. Happens all the time."

He remembered the first time he had ever met Twilight Star: he was walking home after a terrible day when out of nowhere, she shot out from the bushes and landed on him, and they rolled over laughing and giggling. Through a stroke of luck, he found out how to contact her again--and returned the favor when she was leaving her house. He never saw her in public; as far as he knew, no one did.

B...but I thought..."Happens all the time"...

"Now let me fix you up and send you home, son. And be careful, all right?"

~~~~~that was a year ago~~~~~

and he felt a single tear running down his cheek in that same waiting room.

He figured there was a reason it was called a waiting room.

Edited by Ecthelion III

Okay, Ecthelion you've posted your concerns. You didn't provide a defense of yourself (but again, I didn't have any evidence to accuse you with), but I'm thinking about what you're saying about Flash. He claims it was OOG, which I will give the benefit of the doubt, but I think we should probably look into him soon.

30 minutes ago, Jondesu said:

Okay, finally got a bit of time.  I'm not going to have my usual powers of deduction at hand, for various RL issues that have been explained many times, plus I just put some time into the LG too).  

Basically, on the reread, something jumped out to me almost immediately: BrightnessRadiant says she and The Flash were told that FM was holding Laughter, right in the beginning of this day's thread.  Yet, she never even mentioned in the thread before that FM had claimed anything similar, which while I wouldn't expect her to necessarily come out and say "Frozen Mint said she has the Element of Laughter", she could easily have said that FM had told her something in a PM that would clear her, and that it was convincing, or something like that.  By not coming forward until it was too late, it sounds like she's trying to gain trust by being "sorry" that Frozen Mint was kidnapped, but actually likely benefited from it and was glad to see the bandwagon proceeding in such a helpful way for the Changlings.

Interesting. I didn't realize that. That is very suspicious. But if you think she is suspicious because of that, wouldn't Flash be suspicious as well? Of the two, I'm more inclined to go for Flash.

Didn't Brightness say in her post though that was why Flash had been defending Frozen in the thread? Though I guess if you can't trust BR, you can't trust what she says there, but he did seem to be defending Frozen. Possibly the only one defending her.

And we know that Rand's a villager since he's dead, but how do we know that about Drought? Frozen used Laughter on him before she died, which definitely is a huge plus in his side, but Frozen could have been fooled or made a mistake. I do agree that it speaks highly in Drought's favor, but we can't just say "He's innocent for sure 100%" because of that.

34 minutes ago, Hemalurgic_Headshot said:

Interesting. I didn't realize that. That is very suspicious. But if you think she is suspicious because of that, wouldn't Flash be suspicious as well? Of the two, I'm more inclined to go for Flash.

Yeah, The Flash is also suspicious, but he's newer than BR. I don't have a baseline established for him yet, but I have a little better read on Brightness at this point.

@Jondesu I was disappointed that I couldn't post about mint earlier than I did, but I had been on SE pretty much the whole day cuz I still had 3 games running (now only 2) and when something came up in RL I needed to put that first.

Also I technically did say something about the situation earlier than my last post... in an earlier post I had said that I had reason to believe that she MIGHT be village from pms but that i didn't want to say too much and endanger anyone.

I asked mint in a pm to defend herself in thread so that I could see her defence and so could the village...making it safer for her if she really did have an element.

I suspected her because she made a pm of entirely newbies and then when she had several votes on her she asked us to defend her in the pm...I was suspicious of her for not defending herself in thread and it seemed like she was just trying to manipulate us. I wanted to get my last post about her out earlier but like I said...RL happens lol

I understand your vote on me, because it did look bad on my part. Sorry for not explaining the situation in more detail after she was lynched. I expressed these thoughts and feelings in the pm with mint flash and the other new players so you can ask them to confirm what I've said.

I need to read through the thread again, but I'm sad that @Crimsn-Wolf hasn't responded to my earlier post when I saw that she was on today. I don't really want to vote on her without any defence and I also was just trying to prod her to post. I think I'll try to find someone suspicious to place my vote on after I read the thread again. crimsn-wolf

Edited by BrightnessRadiant

So. Here is where we stand. It is almost the end of cycle 3. We're almost as badly off as at the beginning of the game in terms of information. Nobody knows hardly anything it seems. But, here's the clincher. If we don't get a rather impressive lead, we end up with Generosity dead. We need to decide on a lynch target within the next 6 and a half hours or so, or else Generosity gets lynched.

We'll need a commanding enough lead that the combination of Earth Pony Reduction/Anonymous Pegasi can't tie it up (because again, otherwise, we lose an Element)

This means we need a pony suspicious enough to get the village behind the, or we need to lynch an inactive who isn't helping anyways. Suggestions?

I'm a bit tired at the moment and engrossed in the Name of the Wind so excuse me if I'm not the best logician at the moment. The people I'm most suspicious of bridge boy and PK. Both of them have said weird things. Perhaps we could do a generosity/honesty check on them? And I tried my best to defend Frozen without revealing to the elims that she had said she had laughter. The others in that PM can attest to that. I thought brightness was being a little suspicous of frozen, who I trusted, but she feels village to me. She seemed genuinely concerned about losing laughter. I didn't really know what to say in order to clear frozen, so I just kind of said what came to mind. I feel somewhat responsible, as I told her i would defend her. And we lynched her ourselves. 

So, for the moment, I'm going to vote Quiver because she said she didn't really want to be in the game, and I honestly don't know if my suspicions are enough to go on. 

Also the others in that PM included Crimsn wolf and conatus. Either should be able to speak for both Brightness and myself for our opinions on Frozens revelation to us that she had laughter. 

Edited by The Flash

Frankly, I'm in the mood for a Contribution Crusade. And there's a Pegasus vote on Frozen Mint, so I'm going to go like this:

Jedal

Anyone want to help me get rid of an inactive?

Okay, if I'm correct, the vote tally as it stands now is such (Earth Ponies accounted for in the numbers):

HH (1): Alvron, Bridge Boy

Ecth (0): HH

Quiver (2): PK, Flash

crimsn-wolf (0): Brightness

Brightness (1): Jondesu

Jedal (1): Seonid

That's… very dangerous, as Seonid said.  I'm not completely convinced that going after an inactive is the best choice, but my current suspicions aren't that strong, and we need to set up a commanding lead to avoid losing Generosity.  For now, I'll keep my vote but may choose to join Seonid in pursuing the CC close to the end of the cycle, and I would beg everyone else to please vote! @Darkness Ascendant, @Crimsn-Wolf, @DroughtBringer, @Quiver, @Ornstein, @Jedal, @Ecthelion III, @Conatus, ya'll haven't voted, and some of you haven't posted at all.  Please do if you can, especially the voting! @Hemalurgic_Headshot, you retracted your vote from Ecth, but unless I missed it, you didn't place a new one, so that'd be good too.

I do hate to say it, but I think three of our remaining Pegasi are inactive, so we have fewer secret votes to worry about most likely, but any of them could conceivably pop in and place that secret vote without even posting in the thread.

6 hours ago, BrightnessRadiant said:

Prism sat in the waiting room of the doctor's office. Another traumatic night had passed, and she had helped add to the trauma. She had been in a bad mood at the party because of what had happened, and when princess Luna showed up and Weaver wasn't taking it seriously she just let loose her wrath by joining everypony in condemning her. It wasn't like me to not forgive a pony like that. She shook her head, sadly.

The doctor pony entered the waiting room, and beckoned for her. "Razor Shard is resting now. He should be fine with a little rest, but we'd like to keep any eye on him for a while to make sure. After all, that's a nasty bump he's got there, and he still looks a little pale. How did you say it happened again?" 

"Somepony pounced on him at Bracken's party."

The doctor looked at Prism, over his glasses and asked, "A purple, pony with stars for a cutie mark?"

Prism looked at the doctor in bemusement.

"Yes..how did you know?"

@Alvron haha you really should be more careful twilight :lol:

I gotta admit that when I read that, Twilight Star laughed or rather she giggled.  She really wants to pounce on the doctor now.  Although Ec3's post made her fell sad for him.  She might pounce on him next to cheer him up.

Edited by Alvron

10 minutes ago, Ornstein said:

I dont think i want to vote Jondesu.

Why do want my opinion Ecthelion III?

You don't want to vote? You don't want to participate, or you don't want anyone suspicious of you because of who you've voted for?

I'm in PMs with Brightness, and I'm basically convinced she's trustworthy at the moment. I'd really rather lynch an inactive, because I honestly don't find her behavior suspicious.

But if not, I'm willing (like I've said) to lynch HH

Jedal

@Hemalurgic_Headshot I don't really understand your vote on me? Is there something I can address that caused your suspicions? I honestly have been doing my best to help the village and I already explained the situation involving mint. 

Okay I'm trying to go back through the whole thread so I can vote...so far I have finished the first cycle read through and I was looking at who else voted for straw besides me. It was randuir, alvron, ecthelion, and Jon. And before that pk had been voted on (with some people removing their votes) by jedal(removed), BB, me(removed), and mint. Also the people who voted for me that cycle were, pk, drought (removed his vote), and straw. These were the leading lynch targets for the cycle and I feel like at least one elim probably hid among them if not more.

Here are all of the votes from the first cycle:

Pk voted on jon for supporting rand's ideas.

Jon poke voted HH for only posting RP and not any thoughts or opinions yet. Removed his vote on HH after HH responded.

Jedal voted pk because he thought pk was suspicious of rand but later removed his vote when pk explained that he was suspicious of jon and that if jon was evil than he would suspect rand cuz jon supported rand. 

Pk voted on me for supporting Randuir's ideas. And telling him that if he was going to vote on jon just for supporting rand than he had several other people to vote on for the same reasons which wouldn't give him much to go on. (He then switched to a vote on me) 

Drought voted on me for pretty much the same reason but then removed it when I posted an explanation.

BB voted on pk because he said his quick vote on Rand seemed suspicious (but pk voted for Jon not rand?)

Straw voted on me but doesn't say why (already mentioned that lol)

I voted on pk because I didn't really get his votes on jon, and then me. (I removed this vote later and placed it on straw to prevent a tie)

Randuir voted for straw for bandwagonning on me.

Mint votes pk for confusing reasons lol...(next cycle she said it was confusing and apologized haha)

Ecthelion voted on straw without explaining why. (Besides that he voted for me lol)

Jon votes straw for not giving a reason for voting on me.

I voted straw so we wouldn't have a tie and lose generosity.

Alvron voted on straw secretly with his pegasus ability, but he didn't say why just that he did it.

Is that everyone? sorry if I missed any.

Okay I'm trying to do this on my kindle and my neck is breaking from bending over looking at it and also my keyboard on here STINKS! lol

I will continue my analysis hang on I wanna borrow a laptop from someone in the house lolz :P I already have this typed on here though so here ya go and I'll be back in a bit...

2 hours ago, Seonid said:

Frankly, I'm in the mood for a Contribution Crusade. And there's a Pegasus vote on Frozen Mint, so I'm going to go like this:

Jedal

Anyone want to help me get rid of an inactive?

I'm trying to get a lot of work done right now, it is the end of year for me so I can't really be focused on this game until tomorrow afternoon. I'll try to catch up by then. Only reason I came online was because Jondesu mentioned me in a post, and I happened to be flipping through.

Edited by Jedal

The votes on Quiver feel...odd to me, so I'm hesitant to support that lynch. There isn't much logic provided that I can see, just that he "doesn't want to be in this game" or "is spending so much time in the Elim doc he hasn't been keeping up", both of those unsubstantiated. Quiver said he plans to catch up by next cycle, and lynching him now just for activity would be counterproductive to the Crusade. I'd maybe join the lynch on HH, but I can't see voting on Quiver.