Explain a Plot Badly

Ys Series

Spoiler

Red haired guy who just wants to have fun adventures keeps having to slay gods that get in his way. 

Genshin Impact 

Spoiler

Twin Siblings end up getting separated in another world with unhelpful gods who after solving their various problems tell you, "Sorry your Sibling is in another nation. Probably. Actually I don't know."

Honkai Third Impact

Spoiler

The Universal force of Annihilation possesses girls then makes them destroy continents. Only girls that are attracted to each other armed with giant swords, lasers, and depression can fight them. Also quantum physics and death everywhere.

6 hours ago, Ookla the Theoretical said:

Oh my gosh these all made me laugh so hard. I'm in math class you can't do this to me!! I love it. Especially the angry gay catholic and the violent power tool bird. Amazing descriptions.

You should do dreamer trilogy ones :3

51 minutes ago, Ookla the 3 Frogs ina Coat said:

You should do dreamer trilogy ones :3

Done:D Spoilers obv. This might be rough

Call Down the Hawk

Spoiler

Gay catholic boy tries to fix his problem with not-living people. Identical septuplets steal art and one gets death tattoos from lace. A girl with a strange last name meets an angry boy with a strange first name and they try not to burn the world down.

Mister Impossible

Spoiler

Angry catholic farmer and one of the septuplets go on a cross country road trip with a non-living person to blow stuff up. The strange last name girl and her sketchy group of drug control people follow them.

Greywaren

Spoiler

Boy who likes dreaming too much tries very hard to wake up. Angry gay boy's brother is not in fact evil, but awesome, and also likes artists. Strange last name girl and one of the septuplets find out that nobody is alive and alternately try to end the world and save it.

7 hours ago, Ookla the Theoretical said:

Call Down the Hawk

Noice :D here's my own sillier versions:

Call Down The Hawk:

Spoiler

Angry Catholic trashes his boyfriend's- the bisexual forest witch- Harvard dorm (on accident) and then repeatedly follows the advice of a voice he hears in his dreams. he only finds out everything the voice was saying was correct after he's already done what it says (against the wishes of his older brother and Forest Witch). Nice lady and weird kid try to hunt and kill him.

Mister Impossible

Spoiler

Angry Catholic, the incarnation of the voice in his head, and a slightly deranged artist go on epic east coast road trip, bashing bad guys (and friends of Nice Lady who has replaced Weird Kid with Nice Old Lady) and committing eco-terrorism (which begs the question: who are the real bad guys?). Angry Catholic finds out the incarnation of the voice in his head actually came from his head, falls asleep in shock (actually falls asleep cause Deranged Artist shut off all the magic he was relying on to be awake). Also he hangs up on Forest Witch which is rude AF and Adam did not deserve that. meanwhile his older brother falls in love with Deranged Artist's twin and his younger brother has an identity crisis.

Greywaren

Spoiler

Nice Lady's gf dies. very sad. Nice Lady's brother who she thought was dead and is a deranged murderer and serial killer decides he's gonna murder everyone who can't take stuff out of their dreams, so he kidnaps Forest Witch and also Angry Catholic's older brother's girlfriend (Deranged Artist's twin, remember?) and tries to make a bomb, but he can't since Deranged Artist shut down the magic, so he gets Angry Catholic to wake up and open it and they have an epic dream battle in which Angry Catholic has to choose between his saving his boyfriend and saving the world and he saves the world but becomes even more angry till he wakes up and sees that Deranged Artist saved Forest Witch for him.

FOUR YEARS LATER

Older Brother and Deranged Lady's Twin have a wedding. Angry Catholic and Forest Witch's old friend Rich Guy shows up and proposes to each of them for the other (classic gansy). Fans are very happy. the end.

Edited by Ookla the 3 Frogs ina Coat

1 hour ago, Ookla the 3 Frogs ina Coat said:

Noice :D here's my own sillier versions:

Call Down The Hawk:

Reveal hidden contents

Angry Catholic trashes his boyfriend's- the bisexual forest witch- Harvard dorm (on accident) and then repeatedly follows the advice of a voice he hears in his dreams. he only finds out everything the voice was saying was correct after he's already done what it says (against the wishes of his older brother and Forest Witch). Nice lady and weird kid try to hunt and kill him.

Mister Impossible

Reveal hidden contents

Angry Catholic, the incarnation of the voice in his head, and a slightly deranged artist go on epic east coast road trip, bashing bad guys (and friends of Nice Lady who has replaced Weird Kid with Nice Old Lady) and committing eco-terrorism (which begs the question: who are the real bad guys?). Angry Catholic finds out the incarnation of the voice in his head actually came from his head, falls asleep in shock (actually falls asleep cause Deranged Artist shut off all the magic he was relying on to be awake). Also he hangs up on Forest Witch which is rude AF and Adam did not deserve that. meanwhile his older brother falls in love with Deranged Artist's twin and his younger brother has an identity crisis.

Greywaren

Reveal hidden contents

Nice Lady's gf dies. very sad. Nice Lady's brother who she thought was dead and is a deranged murderer and serial killer decides he's gonna murder everyone who can't take stuff out of their dreams, so he kidnaps Forest Witch and also Angry Catholic's older brother's girlfriend (Deranged Artist's twin, remember?) and tries to make a bomb, but he can't since Deranged Artist shut down the magic, so he gets Angry Catholic to wake up and open it and they have an epic dream battle in which Angry Catholic has to choose between his saving his boyfriend and saving the world and he saves the world but becomes even more angry till he wakes up and sees that Deranged Artist saved Forest Witch for him.

FOUR YEARS LATER

Older Brother and Deranged Lady's Twin have a wedding. Angry Catholic and Forest Witch's old friend Rich Guy shows up and proposes to each of them for the other (classic gansy). Fans are very happy. the end.

I like yours :Dhonestly I right remember half of that stuff. Clearly I need a reread. 

Spoiler

Hanging up on forest witch was in fact very rude and almost made me cry because it was a bad life decision

On 8/15/2021 at 2:49 AM, Spencer Nightshade said:

A guy with a knack for building buildings that collapse

In his defense, Nathaniel told the foreman that they needed saltwater for the cement or the building wouldn't work. The foreman didn't get saltwater for the cement, and the building didn't work. It's clearly the foreman's fault, not Nathaniel's. :P

Your post is super cool tho. Thank you, it was quite funny.

9 hours ago, Ookla the Implosion said:

In his defense, Nathaniel told the foreman that they needed saltwater for the cement or the building wouldn't work. The foreman didn't get saltwater for the cement, and the building didn't work. It's clearly the foreman's fault, not Nathaniel's. :P

Your post is super cool tho. Thank you, it was quite funny.

Yay! Someone noticed my brother!! 

Also. I just revived this thread. This makes me happy. 

Anyone wanna guess my previous post? The one after Elantris? I'd quote it, but that's not working for some reason, so I'll just put it here again:

Spoiler

Young redheaded girl has childhood trauma, forgets it and goes on a journey of self-discovery, where she falls in love with a handsome, somewhat immature man.

This is the plot of

The Rithmatist (Sanderson)

Hope you enjoy it!

Spoiler

ADHD muggle is better at magic than all of the mages, defeats evil police officer who wants to turn people into drawings, and stops evil by winning an art contest.

Edited by Ookla the Nerdy

• 1 month later...