Explain a Plot Badly

Attack on Titan:

Spoiler

Big people eat little people in the hopes that the little people in are actually big people in little people bodies. Sometimes big people eat big people, and if a big person eats the right big person, they turn into a small person. And if a small person consumes some big people juice, they turn into a big person too. 

Explanation:

Spoiler

Titans eat humans in the hope that one of the humans they eat is a Titan-shifter. Sometimes, Titans will eat other Titans if the other Titan is a Titan-shifter, and eating a Titan-shifter in Titan form turns the Consuming Titan into a Titan Shifter in human form. And when a human consumes the spinal fluid of a Titan, they become Titans too.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2020 at 10:15 AM, Eluvianii said:

Weathering with You:

Hide contents

A 16-year old criminal, an 18-year-15-year old girl, and a womanizer grade-schooler make a profit out of forces of nature before triggering a massive-scale catastrophe for the sake of teenage love.

Ikr

Spoiler

those guys are criminals. Destroying half of Tokyo for love . Geez I mean I would have done the same thing :ph34r: but geez 

On 5/16/2017 at 1:31 PM, Nashan’Elin said:

Hide contents

Kaladin: A depressed man with an imaginary friend teaches a group of slaves to fight, and then has them commit treason.

How about this for Kaladin: 

Spoiler

A depressed man with an imaginary friend teaches his co-workers to fight, and then has them commit treason.

Makes it sound a little more weird, I think.

2 hours ago, Spencer Nightshade said:

How about this for Kaladin: 

Hide contents

A depressed man with an imaginary friend teaches his co-workers to fight, and then has them commit treason.

Makes it sound a little more weird, I think.

Okay, I really like that one.

Rangers Apprentice

Spoiler

Teenage boy inducted into secret society, adopted, kills werewolf bears.

On 7/6/2020 at 3:21 PM, Spren of Kindness said:

Rangers Apprentice

I USED TO LOVE THIS SERIES!!!!!

Burning bridge

Spoiler

Said boy and lady's maid princess burn down a bridge to save the world from hairy orcs

Icebound land

Spoiler

Boy and princess get enslaved by vikings, boy becomes a junkie and gets saved by nice viking and hot princess

Battle for skandia

Spoiler

Boy saves world with vikings and his mentor by teaching slaves to shoot things.

More of these to come. I am technically in a zoom call and need to get back to it.

I'll do the next two:

The Sorcerer of the North

Spoiler

Now grown-up boy goes north with female diplomat, romantic tension.  Magic is science.

The Siege of Macindaw

Spoiler

Grown-up boy's buff warrior friend comes, besieges the castle with barbarians.  Magic is still science - but hypnosis and magic rocks too.

Erak's ranson

Spoiler

Time jump! Boy, now a kid again, goes to save the viking president with princess and buff warrior friend

The kings of clommel

Spoiler

Buff warrior poses a mythological person to fight cult

Halt's peril

Spoiler

Boy's mentor almost dies and medic helps squish the cult under lots of rock

The emperor of nihojan

Spoiler

All your favorite characters in one place plus an awesome fight.

Emperor's Soul:

Spoiler

A thief reads the emperor's diary, then carves a rock to save the kingdom and nearly dies from it.

Edgedancer:

Spoiler

An awesome girl teaches a crazy murderer that he's crazy while searching for food.

Kaladin's plotline in Stormlight Archives:

Spoiler

A suicidal man's highly trusted imaginary friend successfully talks him out of jumping off a cliff, then goes right ahead to give him the ability to fall down even faster.

This is very confusing to me too.:P

7 hours ago, Frustration said:

How about this

Hide contents

Stupidity is off the charts, over 20,000. Even Jar Jar doesn't have a stupidity level that high.

Spoiler

Ever wanted to live your favorite apocalypse story?  How about your favorite dystopian prologue?  Here's your chance!  2020 has it all, from natural disasters to plagues, riots, and extraterrestrial objects!

5 hours ago, Zennix said:

Kaladin's plotline in Stormlight Archives:

Hide contents

A suicidal man's highly trusted imaginary friend successfully talks him out of jumping off a cliff, then goes right ahead to give him the ability to fall down even faster.

This is very confusing to me too.:P

Oh man.  I never realized that.