Alloy of Law Timeline

st_belthamel

According to the description of Alloy of law it says roughly 300 years has passed since the first Era. The only family tree I can find for house ladrian shows Breeze as Waxilliums grandfather. However, it doesnt seem plausible that 300 years could pass between only 3 generations? The family tree I found was on the coppermind, is it likely that it is wrong or do the books state his heritage in relation to Breeze?

Just now, st_belthamel said:

According to the description of Alloy of law it says roughly 300 years has passed since the first Era. The only family tree I can find for house ladrian shows Breeze as Waxilliums grandfather. However, it doesnt seem plausible that 300 years could pass between only 3 generations? The family tree I found was on the coppermind, is it likely that it is wrong or do the books state his heritage in relation to Breeze?

Considering the way all of the first era characters are referenced as historical figures, I think it's safe to assume the family tree you saw is wrong. 

People wouldn't have to trace their lineage back to the Lord Mistborn if the characters lived long enough to have living grandchildren. 

• Chaos locked this topic