Knights Radiant Order Quiz

Tal

On 8/25/2019 at 11:00 PM, wishiwasstormblessed said:

I got Skybreaker, and I'm a little confused as to why. Would anybody mind explaining the order to me a little more?

Many Skybreakers work in the legal and law enforcement professions.  They value public order and impartiality.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

My one critique is for Elsecaller it says they seek one Absolute Truth. That is incorrect. Jasnah says so herself. There is not one absolute truth. One should always question and seek the truth, but that does not mean there is one absolute truth. Shallan wishes there to be, and Jasnah comments that the young assume there is, but the mature learn to question, and Jasnah hates those that seek to end such questions. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I retook it today. Twice. First I got Windrunner. My inner Hufflepuff, I guess.

I have bounced between Willshapers and Skybreakers in the past. Both fit rather well.

Never, ever, in my wildest dreams, did I expect Lightweaver.

Ever.

Totally should have, though. I mean, I'm an actor who actually has trouble figuring out which persona is the real me. I'm a composer with a lot of talent and a lazy lack of skill. I'm a poet, a writer, an artist. Yeah, they totally fit. Even if they have zero cool surges (opinion. Don't hate). But who needs surges if I have a Shardbade, anyway?