Collected Reddit WoBs

Pagerunner

11 hours ago, Pagerunner said:

Honestly, I don't think this should be pinned. (And not just because that would mean I'd need to update it on a regular basis!) By the time this falls off the first page (which will probably be by the Oathbringer tour), all this stuff should be in Theoryland or one of the several WoB database projects going on right now. Sure, I've provided a few more WoBs than a typical signing would get. But I don't see any reason this thread would be more relevant than, say, the three recent Europe tour threads.

My thought was that it would give us a singular place to post the Reddit WoBs. Even if you are not updating your excel sheet, it will keep them consolidated. In my experience, the Reddit WoBs are the most likely to be missed and not added to Theoryland. If they were all in one place it would be easier to make sure they were added.

10 hours ago, The Sovereign said:

My thought was that it would give us a singular place to post the Reddit WoBs. Even if you are not updating your excel sheet, it will keep them consolidated. In my experience, the Reddit WoBs are the most likely to be missed and not added to Theoryland. If they were all in one place it would be easier to make sure they were added.

I think he just sees his collection as temporary until they can be stored somewhere more permanently. Reddit WoB's should ultimately go somewhere with all the others. A special database just for those, managed by one guy, isn't sustainable. :)

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, Calderis said:

@Pagerunner I don't know if it's just me, but when I click your link now the list only has three WoBs all pertaining to Hoid and the Moon Scepter. 

I have a downloaded copy of the original, so it's not a problem for me, but I wanted to make sure it's not effecting others

I had the same problem. I couldn't look out for the WoB I was trying to find which I knew was in there.

I found a few New WoB's on Reddit earlier.

Regarding Vessels:

[–]Oudeis16Bronze 2 points 7 days ago 

I'll try to find it, I believe there's a WoB that Leras's death was the first time someone other than an original Shardholder took up a Shard...

[–]SageOfTheWise 4 points 4 days ago 

Yes, Preservation was the first shard to be held by someone outside the original 16. That answer is the inscription on my signed Mistborn leatherbound.

Regarding Mile's Goldminds:

[–]GrimoireHearts 1 point 3 days ago 

Paging /u/mistborn Does Miles burn his Goldmind piercings or does he swallow them

[–]mistborn 6 points 1 day ago 

I'd have to grab the notes to be sure--it's been a while since I've dealt with Miles--but as I recall, he's done both.

I'll edit in more if I find any

• 2 weeks later...