4 posts in this topic

Now, I'm probably not the only one who's thought how epic (sorry, bad pun) it would be if people from different serieses (is that even how you say it?) could come together and become the ultimate warrior. This doesn't include Shards and gods from the percy jackson series since they either are not allowed to directly interfere or they don't have bodies so they can't really do anything. So, so far, this is what I have: Percy + Nico + Annabeth + Katniss + TLR + Reynik + Femke + Kaladin + Fitch + Calamity + Eragon + Mandorallen + Garion/Belgarion + Galbatorix + Silk + Lorelei von Leyden + Ruby Redfort + Hitch + Thor + Heracles + Four + Antikas Karios + a ton of other stuff I'm probably forgetting. Together, these characters are from: Winter Warriors; the Belgariad/the Malloreon; the Inheritance Cycle; Ruby Redfort; the Norse myths; the Greek myths; Heroes of Olympus; Mistborn; the Rithmatist; the Stormlight Archive; the Lorien Legacies; Imperial Assassin; Reckoners. Together, these people make someone who is a Mistborn; a Feruchemist; can control wind, lightning, water, the dead; is super smart; is the ultimate epic; can break into people's minds really well; can use magic in it's various different forms; can fight really well with a sword and spear and can throw a knife really accurately; is a master martial artist; is great at codes; can parkour; is really strong; is a master of disguise; can shoot a bow really well; is a windrunner; can use any legacy (due to his/her Ximic). If you think of anything else to add, just leave a comment down below, but just make sure to add the name of the series/book the character is from.

Edit: P.S. please make sure that this doesn't include books with really bad magic systems, like Harry Potter (I'm not saying the books are bad, just that the magic system is really cr*p since it doesn't have any boundaries or limits or stuff you must have to do anything (this doesn't include wands!))

Edited by Lord Adonalsium

1 hour ago, Lord Adonalsium said:

Now, I'm probably not the only one who's thought how epic (sorry, bad pun) it would be if people from different serieses (is that even how you say it?) could come together and become the ultimate warrior. This doesn't include Shards and gods from the percy jackson series since they either are not allowed to directly interfere or they don't have bodies so they can't really do anything. So, so far, this is what I have: Percy + Nico + Annabeth + Katniss + TLR + Reynik + Femke + Kaladin + Fitch + Calamity + Eragon + Mandorallen + Garion/Belgarion + Galbatorix + Silk + Lorelei von Leyden + Ruby Redfort + Hitch + Thor + Heracles + Four + Antikas Karios + a ton of other stuff I'm probably forgetting. Together, these characters are from: Winter Warriors; the Belgariad/the Malloreon; the Inheritance Cycle; Ruby Redfort; the Norse myths; the Greek myths; Heroes of Olympus; Mistborn; the Rithmatist; the Stormlight Archive; the Lorien Legacies; Imperial Assassin; Reckoners. Together, these people make someone who is a Mistborn; a Feruchemist; can control wind, lightning, water, the dead; is super smart; is the ultimate epic; can break into people's minds really well; can use magic in it's various different forms; can fight really well with a sword and spear and can throw a knife really accurately; is a master martial artist; is great at codes; can parkour; is really strong; is a master of disguise; can shoot a bow really well; is a windrunner; can use any legacy (due to his/her Ximic). If you think of anything else to add, just leave a comment down below, but just make sure to add the name of the series/book the character is from.

Edit: P.S. please make sure that this doesn't include books with really bad magic systems, like Harry Potter (I'm not saying the books are bad, just that the magic system is really cr*p since it doesn't have any boundaries or limits or stuff you must have to do anything (this doesn't include wands!))

Wait wait wait...what?

I'm not trying to be a jerk here, or anything, but this is super confusing. Are you talking about combining characters to create the ultimate hero? You seem to just get right into your mashup without really describing what's going on. Also, General Brandon is probably not the best place to do this.

Gotta agree with Jedal, it was a little hectic.

I do think if you are just trying to come up with the most omnipotent being by mashing up powers and capabilities, isn't it better if you can mix the fewest characters together to get the same results? For example:

Yoda's power, and knowledge of the Force: telekinesis, mind tricking/guarding, immortality as a force ghost, insane martial arts capabilities, enhanced strength, speed, endurance, and force regeneration, and a Lightsaber.

Superman: laser/x-ray vision(can't see through lead), Superspeed, Superstrength, Superhearing, Flight, ability to survive in the void of space, and becomes even more powerful when inside a Sun, not to mention extensive knowledge of the entire universe in which he resides, passed down to him from his father, list goes on, but I'll stop here. Weaknesses: Kryptonite, and Magic.

Doctor Strange: He's just here to compensate for Superman's weakness to magic, as Doctor Strange will have counters to every form of magic that will ever come his way, but there is the benefit of all his additional powers as well.

Wolverine: Cell Regeneration, adamantium skeleton, and Wolverine Claws. With this, I believe Kryptonite will lose it's power over over him, to a relative degree.

By combining these elements, you have an immortal being with immense power, and wisdom, who cannot be destroyed, and if you do somehow manage to injure him, he will repair himself within seconds.