Cosmere themed tattoo

Hey friends! 

I've been wanting a tattoo for a while, specifically, a Cosmere themed one and I think I may have decided on Navani's Ketek.

However so that I won't hate myself in ten years, I'm wondering whether the community may have any other cool ideas about something

Cosmere related that I could imprint on my skin for eternity? 

Also looking for potential location suggestions.

14 hours ago, TheCaptain01 said:

Hey friends! 

I've been wanting a tattoo for a while, specifically, a Cosmere themed one and I think I may have decided on Navani's Ketek.

However so that I won't hate myself in ten years, I'm wondering whether the community may have any other cool ideas about something

Cosmere related that I could imprint on my skin for eternity? 

Also looking for potential location suggestions.

I'm not a tattoo person myself, but if I did get one I think Bridge 4 would be the way to go. Maybe on the shoulder?

On 5/4/2017 at 3:03 PM, Samaldin said:

I´ve been thinking about getting the Cosmere Symbol on my left chest, probably never will but i like to think about it

cosmere_symbol.png

Wow! This is a far simpler idea than mine, didn't know the whole Cosmere had a symbol. Definitely considering this instead.

1 hour ago, Mestiv said:

Maybe knights radiant symbol?

Reveal hidden contents

AbwI4mj.png

Mhm yessss

But think about some deeper things @TheCaptain01 If you want to go for an Aon instead, which aon defines you? If you want to go for a glyph, which defines you? If you want to do something else like something in Steel Alphabet or something, perhaps get "There is always another secret" written in the steel alphabet. But symbols aren't the only thing. @bleeder bumped into someone with a Syl tattoo at a bookstore once (still in touch?). 

So really, it's up to you honestly. I'd get the bridge four glyph personally, or Aon Ehe ( I have been frequently described as a stick willing to burn itself to warm others before heh). 

But if you want to skip all the thinking and just get a tattoo, you could always get an ugly-crab-lizard-thing.

• Chaos locked this topic