Mistborn summaries

Farnsworth

So I was looking at the SA summaries, and then the WOT summaries, and I decided that Mistborn should have one. 

But Figberts, you did the same thing with the memesified books where Twi started them and then you did an inferior imitation of them in a fruitless attempt to get upvotes! You have no imagination!

Shhh! This is completely different!

Because this time instead of stealing the idea from another sharder, you're stealing it from a sharder who stole it from a guy in a completely different fandom?

No, because it's in spoiler tags, unlike the memes which were super long and took forever to scroll down.

Spoiler

Lord Tresting: I'm an evil lord who has no plot significance outside of this prologue

Skaa: We are sad to work for this evil lord with no plot significance

Kelseir: I'm a hopelessly naive Skaa, but that's a good thing because hope is eternal and stuff!

Skaa: You're a freeloader

Kelseir: But I have cool scars.

Skaa: True, those are impressive. Oh, and we hate the mists. This will be important later on

---

Vin: I'm a small, poor thief with low self esteem.  

Camon: I'm a large thief lord. I feel like beating somebody

Random thief: Don't beat me!

Camon: To late, I'm beating you [beats RANDOM THIEF]

Vin: Yay! he's beating somebody else for once!

Random thief: What?

Vin: Nothing

---

Camon: Vin, since you're an allomancer, I want your help with this super important scam

Vin: What?

Camon: I mean — come with me or I'll kill you! Why am I even bringing you along? You don't help at all. If you mess up I'll kill you. You're so useless. 

Vin: Ah, that sort of command I can understand.

---

Vin: Camon, I think the thiefs dressed as servants should be less fancily dressed

Camon: If you say stuff, I'll kill you. I'm so nice to have not killed you before. [throttles VIN]

Vin: Sorry

Camon: Hey! The thiefs dressed as servants should be less fancily dressed!

---

Obligator: I'm an obligator. Totally not a member of the steel inquisition looking for a Mistborn who is rumored to be with Camon.

Camon: I'm a poor lord who deals in transportation. Scam scam scam scam give me money

Obligator: Who scams the scammer?

Camon: I do. Scam scam

Obligator: Scam scam

---

Camon: moneymoneymoneymoneymoney!

Vin: I feel in by brilliant mind that we are going to be killed by obligators. I don't know why

Camon: money!

Vin: Hey, Ulef, why don't the two of us go somewhere on our own?

Ulef: You want the two of us to go somewhere on our own?

Vin: Yep

Ulef: I'm in!

---

Kelseir: Hey, Camon's crew, you were being scammed! 

Camon's crew: What? No!

Kelseir: I want all your money, and Vin.

Meilev: [licking KELSEIR's boots] Thank you so much for saving us! Here's the money, and Vin.

Kelseir: Meilev, you're the crewleader. I love having my boots licked. 

---

Kelseir: Vin, you're a Mistborn. 

Vin: Hmph. now I'll go back to the crew.

• Chaos locked this topic