Powers of the Pink Pinkness

A Joe in the Bush

• 2 weeks later...

Well.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

It says Pink Pinkness is a female I believe.

Maybe she can make two words sound like another when spoken fast. Like Pink Pinkness and .....

And her weakness is grey.

Sorry, I never got it... What was all that funny in the name? It does not remind me of anything, even saying it aloud many times over. Could you, like, hint me?

Sorry, I never got it... What was all that funny in the name? It does not remind me of anything, even saying it aloud many times over. Could you, like, hint me?

Me too. Till now I have failed to see the joke/pun/whatever in the name. English is not my first language so maybe that's part of the problem.

There is no hidden joke. It´s just the image of an Epic, monsters and destroyers in all but name, being obsessed with pink, often considered the cutest, most harmless and fabulous color of all, and exclaiming it to everyone else and then add somekind of powers to it.

Maybe it soesn´t click for you but my mental image is hilarious.

Um... I was pretty sure it's just an Epic who really likes pink. I doubt there's any kind of hidden joke there.

“Try saying it a few times really quickly”

It seems pretty obvious to me, maybe I read it wrong but I think a number of people came to the same conclusion on it, and I think Joe at least thought of the same joke that I did.

Huh. Well even when faced by such overwhelming evidence, I'm going to stubbornly refuse to believe anything dirty is present in Steelheart, please and thank you. :P

EDIT: winking smiley because everything I say sounds rude and sarcastic when I'm tired. ;)

Edited by Kobold King

• 3 weeks later...
  • Chaos locked this topic