Lines inside lines

Just another guyn

I had a thought, similar to this. Can two or more lines of warding cross over? Because if you can, you could draw a circle with ellipses going through it. This would improve the overall strength of the structure, and the weak part of the ellipses would be protected by the circle.

• 2 weeks later...

From what I understand, lines of warding don't interfere with each other.

Why not just do one eclipse perpendicular to the other with lines of forbidance at the new cross point for way more strength. 

I do think both methods would take more time, and if any circle you are standing in is breached, you are out. Both methods would be harder to keen against, and both would be strong against lines of vigor and would have a lot of defensive chalkling bind points.... strong once it gets up, but it would probably take too long even though they are new strategies and people would try some basic fast chalklings to win. If you were teaming up with someone, in a separate circle, they would probably have to go with the quick elipse to shatter any offensive rushes. After that the second person could then transfer into a double elipse.

IMG_1293.PNG

• 1 year later...

From my interpretation of the book, this wouldn't work, because any rithmatic line touching a line of warding must be at a bind point or else it weakens the whole drawing. Ellipses only have bind points at the top and bottom, so having these cross seems like it would weaken both.

Is that right?

• 2 months later...