Ask the River Song anything!

Riversong

This is an important question. So important. It is, without a doubt, the most important question you will be asked in this thread:

Have we done Jim the Fish yet?

...And, okay, as a serious question:
You mentioned the Flash as one of the shows you've been bingewatching. Do you watch or have any opinions on the other DCCW works?

Edited by Quiver

9 hours ago, Quiver said:

Have we done Jim the Fish yet?

Do you watch or have any opinions on the other DCCW works?

Jim the Fish! Love him. (Yes, that probably was the most important question I have been asked)

And I have not seen any other DCCW works. I honestly lean towards Marvel.

1 hour ago, Riversong said:

Not really. I have heard the song Fireflies, and really liked it, but I have not heard any of their other songs.

Hmm, Fireflies is a good one. But there are so many others, like Galaxies or Hot Air Balloon! Of course, I'll leave the decision to explore him further to you (however, I should warn you that he's very Christian. Not a bad thing, but it could potentially affect your enjoyment of some of the songs).

1 hour ago, Riversong said:

Probably The Impossible Astronaut and The Day of the Moon. I think the Silence are some of the scariest things on Doctor Who (other than the Weeping Angels).

Interesting. The Silence might be a little scary, but for me the Cybermen are storming terrifying.

Also, just some general advice -- try not to post more than once in a row. Instead, just hit that little + at the bottom of posts and you can quote more than one post at a time. :) 

2 hours ago, Captains Domon said:

What religion are you?

I am Mormon

1 hour ago, Slowswift said:

Hmm, Fireflies is a good one. But there are so many others, like Galaxies or Hot Air Balloon! Of course, I'll leave the decision to explore him further to you (however, I should warn you that he's very Christian. Not a bad thing, but it could potentially affect your enjoyment of some of the songs.

Okay, I will definitely explore that. I've been needing new music ideas.

1 hour ago, Slowswift said:

Also, just some general advice -- try not to post more than once in a row. Instead, just hit that little + at the bottom of posts and you can quote more than one post at a time. :) 

Thank you! I've been trying to figure that out for ages!