1 minute ago, queensteph said:

Me and Cluny are the only ones there

& Orlock but he went insane

If you target a Skindancer, their actions are cancelled.

2 minutes ago, queensteph said:

yes would it show up if it was blocked by Fae Lore

but if their actions are cancelled... Then the sabotage would not happen

I HAZ SPOTTED CONTINUITY ISSUE

In LG33: Term 7, Month 2 - A Stick in a Forest

Stick was killed! (A lot!) She was a Student who had studied in Archives and Physicking!
Steph was elevated!
A Name was used. 

Big but here-- Queensteph said that

http://www.17thshard.com/forum/topic/58883-long-game-33-life/?page=46#comment-566173

Also, I sent an Assassin on Stick last turn

So how in the name of Tehlu's blackened body did she get elevated if she was in Imre?

Sorry for double post :rolleyes:

LG33: Term 9, Month 2 - Delayed

Writeup will be edited in later. My co-GMs appear to have gone missing and I’ve been busy for most of rollover, so I’m going to bed. PMs will come out in the next few hours once Drought/Lopen get online. Sorry for the delay!

Queensteph was sabotaged! She was a Student Master of Archives! 
A Name was used. 

Term 9, Month 2 has begun and will end in 44.5 hours. 

blu_1496606400.png

Player List
1. Queensteph - Vintish Noblewoman Student Master of Archives
2. Randuir (Telar Pike) - Yllish Commoner Student 
3. Hemalurgic Headshot (Noremac Quwester) - Aturan Nobleman Skindancer Master Physicker 
4. Aonar (Aodhan Breacadh) - Edema Ruh Skindancer in Naming
5. Wilson (Sloan Walker) -  Cealdish Commoner Student
6. Straw (Medicus Novis) - Yllish Commoner
7. Paranoid King (William Opuscule) - Yllish Commoner
8. Ornstein (John Springer) - Aturan Nobleman Student in Physicking
9. Jondesu (Vell) - Yllish Commoner Insane
10. Drake Marshall (Greyson) - Cealdish Commoner Student in Physicking
11. Assassin in Burgundy (Jurdaan Longfell) -  Yllish Commoner Student
12. Burnt Spaghetti (Dele Fajro) - Vintish Noblewoman
13. Orlok (Locke Alveron) - Cealdish Commoner
14. Magestar (Magestar) - Vintish Nobleman Insane
15. Alvron (Stryker Nox) - Cealdish Commoner Insane
16. Arinian (Darian) - Aturan Nobleman
17. Stick (Stick) - Aturan NobleStick Student in Archives and Physicking
18. Darkness Ascendant (Balthazar Myrrh) - Yllish Commoner Student
19. Cluny the Scourge (Cluny) - Aturan Nobleman
20. Silverblade (Ryth) - Cealdish Commoner Student
21. Amanuensis (Esuan) - Yllish Commoner Student
22. BrightnessRadiant (Amelia) - Aturan Noblewoman Student in Rhetoric & Logic and Archives
23. Eolhondras (Eolah) - Yllish Commoner Student
24. STINK - Yllish Commoner Skindancer in Linguistics
25. Hael (Glavion) - Edema Ruh Insane
26. Sart (Titud) - Edema Ruh Insane
27. Joe (Chalks) - Yllish Commoner Insane

Edited by Elbereth

Hah. That's a WGG if I've ever seen one. After all, one of the people in the University is evil, and it's clearly not that other guy.

Wait a minute! I just checked the player list, and it says Steph's dead! And it tells her alignment! My goodness! Looks like her WGG didn't work after all! She accidentally sabotaged herself so hard that she killed herself! Gosh!

11 hours ago, TheMightyLopen said:

Steph's alignment was not supposed to be shown.

Soooo whadda we do now?

10 hours ago, Burnt Spaghetti said:

Ah that makes more sense. Thanks for clarifying that.

But we stick with it as is, right? Just say that Steph is dead, and if she breaks out of the crockery then she is confirmed village?...

Edited by Cluny the Scourge

Dear People,

Why is nothing happening? We really do need something to happen. Look! The only thing that has happened in the last month was that rich master dying from insanity! How did she become the master of archives? I thought all Vintish people were superstitious and I wouldn't think she would be very pleased with all those books on magic! I would have been able to learn some magic if those idiotic masters hadn't explelled me because some idiot was wandering around in the middle of the night and ended up dead!

From, Medicus

LG33: Term 10, Month 1 - A kitten and defenestration

Jak quietly collected his coins from his masked master. He asked no questions, only did as his master commanded, which was fortunate this time, as he had a very odd task before him, especially for an assassin. He padded down the alley, slipping across the great bridge from Imre to the university, passing Master Elodin whipping some students with candy strips. What in the world? Jak thought, but kept moving. His dark cowl nodded slowly as he counted off the streets leading up to the university. He breathed out sharply as he reached the correct street, turned down it, and walked to a small, ornate door with some writing on it.

His hand flashed out, and he knocked a few times. There was a little bit of scuffling and cursing before an old man opened the door, peering at Jak blearily.

"Whadjya wants?" The man asked.

"You own this pet store, am I correct?"

"Yah." The conferred quietly for a few minutes, and some money changed hands. Dragging a large bag behind him, Jak marched up to a large, prosperous inn closer to the university. He skulked around to the back and climbed up a drainpipe. Reaching the appropriate room, he opened the window, opened the bag, and spilled it out into the room.

Cluny lay on the ground beneath his bed, sleeping lightly. At a small grunt from outside his window, Cluny's eyes snapped open. Frowning, he retrieved his knife, crafted with the skulls of his enemies, from under his blanket and stood. A sack dropped in through the window. Cluny threw his knife, his long, muscled tail snapping out from beneath his shirt, grabbing a spear from over the hearth. He leveled the spear, waiting.

Meow. Cluny froze. No... Dogs he could deal with. Wolves he could deal with. He could kill a dozen armed men in seconds, but a cat?

Mewl! NO! Cluny thought. NONONONONONONO... The kitten crawled out from the sack. A smile bloomed across Cluny's hard features, and he reached down to pet it. The kitten's eyes were the size of saucers, twinkling merrily. There was a tiny noise as the cat unsheathed it's claws. The body was found the next day.

(Joe broke out of the Crockery somehow! Defenestration was likely involved. :P)

Cluny was attacked by an Assassin and killed! He was a Skindancer Master Arithmetician!
Joe broke out of the Crockery!
A Name was used.

Term 10 has begun, and will end in 45 hours. (Cluny wrote his death scene, so upvotes to him!)

Your Countdown

Player list
1. Queensteph - Vintish Noblewoman Insane
2. Randuir (Telar Pike) - Yllish Commoner Student 
3. Hemalurgic Headshot (Noremac Quwester) - Aturan Nobleman Skindancer Master Physicker 
4. Aonar (Aodhan Breacadh) - Edema Ruh Skindancer in Naming
5. Wilson (Sloan Walker) -  Cealdish Commoner Student
6. Straw (Medicus Novis) - Yllish Commoner
7. Paranoid King (William Opuscule) - Yllish Commoner
8. Ornstein (John Springer) - Aturan Nobleman Student in Physicking
9. Jondesu (Vell) - Yllish Commoner Insane
10. Drake Marshall (Greyson) - Cealdish Commoner Student in Physicking
11. Assassin in Burgundy (Jurdaan Longfell) -  Yllish Commoner Student
12. Burnt Spaghetti (Dele Fajro) - Vintish Noblewoman
13. Orlok (Locke Alveron) - Cealdish Commoner
14. Magestar (Magestar) - Vintish Nobleman Insane
15. Alvron (Stryker Nox) - Cealdish Commoner Insane
16. Arinian (Darian) - Aturan Nobleman
17. Stick (Stick) - Aturan NobleStick Student in Archives and Physicking
18. Darkness Ascendant (Balthazar Myrrh) - Yllish Commoner Student
19. Cluny the Scourge (Cluny) - Aturan Nobleman Skindancer Master Arithmetician
20. Silverblade (Ryth) - Cealdish Commoner Student
21. Amanuensis (Esuan) - Yllish Commoner Student
22. BrightnessRadiant (Amelia) - Aturan Noblewoman Student in Rhetoric & Logic and Archives
23. Eolhondras (Eolah) - Yllish Commoner Student
24. STINK - Yllish Commoner Skindancer in Linguistics
25. Hael (Glavion) - Edema Ruh Insane
26. Sart (Titud) - Edema Ruh Insane
27. Joe (Chalks) - Yllish Commoner

Welcome joe!

There are now equal amounts of sane people and ecaped madmen!

Do we think the last skindancer is among us or in the crockery? According to Steph, there was a sabotage when she had fae lored cluny, so that could mean that its one of us. Probably not joe since he wasnt around for that particular sabotage. Not me cause steph repeatedly cleared me. Probably not Arinian cause who knows what he's up to. So straw or orlok then. Oh! And that sabotage was on Steph so orlok being in uni means he coulda done it.

So. If theres a skinnie still running around free, my guess is Orlok. 

The blackness rustled with white lines. Movement in the stillness of the cell. The cloth of his tongue roll across his lips as his mouth creaked open, letting the flood of the Forgotten pour from his mouth in silent ecstasy. In both of his bloody hands, he clutched at large pieces of chalk, slowly formed from the detritus of his imprisonment. The flood ceased, and pooled across the barrier between him and the world.

He grinned, one of his fake teeth falling from bloody gums to the floor below, leaving a trail of chalk dust down his tongue. Time was over. there was no more of the fake order. There was only Now. And Now was Now was ready to strike.

The chalk in his hands moved, dragging his nibbled fingers across the floor as they drew Lines of Revocation. They bounded forward they hounded forward they pounded forward. The barrier leaked and creaked and shrieked in agony before splitting like a ripe melon, spilling light into the life of the barren room.

CHALKS.

He giggled and was risen to standing by the Forgotten still in him. Cries of alarm, like flowers in a fire, wafted down the hallway to his gaping ears. Not-Hims that had kept him from the blackness, stolen him from his speech. He would replace his speech with theirs.

He pulled himself from the silence of his keeping, the Forgotten susuring out onto the walls around him. The Not-Him’s appeared, gaping jaws and lidless eyes staring at him. They pulled tongues from their pockets, tongues that had restrained him so readily before, and began to approach like rabbits. “Champolian,” cooed the one with the voice of his mother, “It’s okay Champ, It’s not time to leave yet, just put the chalk down, and i can get you some pudding from the cafeteria, alright? White pudding, your favorite!” The Not-Him’s face heightened, revealing columns of chalk in her mouth. Precious life just under the orbs of her eyes.

CHALKS whipped his hands to walls, the Remnants of Life in them drawing more Revocations. The lines arched across the walls, waving from wall to ceiling to wall to floor, ending at the clogs of the Not-Him’s and knocking them back. CHALKS giggled and spat as the fell.

“Champolian Alderson Kess!” Thunder and Draketongues spattered his back, and Chalks was spun around by his hands to face the Ticker. A Not-Him that spoke twice again as imaginary as the words of the Droughtbringer. “If you do not return to your Cell now Kess, i will put you in shackles and blamnation to the rules!”

No, refusal, disinclination, Rebuff, spurn, veto, disallowance, NONACCEPTANCE.

CHALKS knelt to the floor, hit throat burling with red words unspoken. He placed his life to the cold stone, and began to draw. Chalklings flowed from his hands, joining the hordes on the walls. He opened wide his head and screamed with all his silence as the Forgotten flowed towards the Ticker. The Not-Him stood strong and still, and opened his mouth to count.

1, 2, stone cut through

The walls groaned and pulled apart, Forgotten falling into the caverns newly formed.

3, 4, broken floor

Cracks and crevices radiated out , trapping and splitting the hordes

5, 6  falling bricks

CHALKS whimpered as the life fled his hand, red breath staining the falling ceiling that had ended it.

7, 8 earth migrate

The stones begin to pull their way across from the floor towards him, encasing Forgotten where they skittered.

9, 10, fall again

┴ɥǝ Ⅎlooɹ dnllǝp ɐʍɐʎ qǝuǝɐʇɥ ɥᴉɯ' ɐup ɥǝ sɔɹǝɐɯǝp ɐs ɥǝ ɟǝll' ɟlᴉddᴉuƃ nd ɐup ɐɹonup ɐup poʍu˙

11, 12 dig and delve

Chalks battered the stones away and began to run. There was a Barrier, an unseeable pain across the hall from him. He just needed to get there, and he could be free.

13, 14 new ravine

He tripped, but stumbled forward, slamming into the pain with his shoulder. Cracks undulated across the air, showing him the barrier.

15, 16 guillotine

Rocks slammed into his shoulders, almost dropping him. But Chalks screwed his eyes shut, and slammed his body forward once more.

17, 18 unforseen

He plummeted through the air, falling his height three times before landing on the wet blades of green. He grinned, his cloth tongue, now bitten through and tasting of iron, lolling out.

A bit of himself returned with the smell of spring. A bit of sanity. He was free, back with the Not-Hims. Now he just had to keep it that way. He stumbled to his feet, and began to run before the ticking crocodile could make it’s way outside to recapture him.

Woo! I'm back! If you guys could make sense of my RP, congrats. Anyway, i stopped paying attention except to send in orders around term 5? What's been happening? 

Very nice rp. Very madmanny. Much likey.

Whats been happening is a lot of people went and got deaded. Weve focused the last while on killing off stick and brightness cause of some omen recognitioning heh... Steph spent the last while fae loring Cluny and that stopped the sabotages. But one did get through and hit her while she was fae loring cluny. Which is why methinks potentially the Orlok be the skinnie.

If its not him then my bet is a trapped madman be the evily one. 

In anycase there be at least another evil around. Cause game be going still.

Oh and so many grams have been bought this game. Like so many. I think ive seen like 6 or 7 go through the imre so far