@Arinian you could still send an assassin on her or buy some protection for orlok or cluny if you feel like it?

@Cluny the Scourge if you've been staying at the uni for so long why don't you have enough money to buy a bodyguard and a bloodless? I doubt you could get attacked enough times to break through your protections. Especially since everyone else is focused on me and steph rn. You might be targeted by the elims, but you would only get attacked up to twice at the most probably since the village assassins would be going after me or steph. 

ninja'd by orlok....yes arinian you could buy more protection for yourself too if you want. Keeping the villagers alive is super important!

I have twenty three talents, and I am sure that Bodyguards cost hundreds by now :P

I have been staying at the Horse and Four (Call me paranoid) but next turn I might have enough. I want a gram, maybe a bloodless, though a gram does the same thing for almost the same amount of money.

My only real protection right now is the security @ Horse & 4, but that will not help if a bunch of people attack me.

7 minutes ago, BrightnessRadiant said:

@Cluny the Scourge if you've been staying at the uni for so long why don't you have enough money to buy a bodyguard and a bloodless? I doubt you could get attacked enough times to break through your protections. Especially since everyone else is focused on me and steph rn. You might be targeted by the elims, but you would only get attacked up to twice at the most probably since the village assassins would be going after me or steph. 

21 minutes ago, Cluny the Scourge said:

Attempt to lure me into Imre?

Seriously though I am starting to get suspicious of you. (For the umpteenhundredth time.)

Edited by Cluny the Scourge

19 minutes ago, OrlokTsubodai said:

@Arinian, I doubt that we'll be able to touch her for a number of turns. Eventually, though, an assassin would help, and protection for yourself might be useful?

17 minutes ago, BrightnessRadiant said:

@Arinian you could still send an assassin on her or buy some protection for orlok or cluny if you feel like it?

ninja'd by orlok....yes arinian you could buy more protection for yourself too if you want. Keeping the villagers alive is super important!

I forgot to go to Imre on this turn.

49 minutes ago, BrightnessRadiant said:

If you do want to kill me than you can but I would ask that you make the greatest effort to go after steph when I'm gone.

Also bear in mind that the elims might actually go after orlok or Cluny since they are the only ones who can kill her when she's not in imre. She's basically safe staying there and letting the other elim send out the sabotage or assassins. Whenever she does finally go to imre she will have a huge pile of money to spend on protection and assassins. 

@OrlokTsubodai and @Cluny the Scourge make sure you protect yourself well, if you can. Remember what happened to aman. He was at the uni and was attacked by an assassin...so he was either in imre or killed by someone at the uni. He was also saying that he thought steph and straw looked suspicious. He was also one of the last people who could attack steph at the university.

He was actually most likely in Imre since he literally said he was sending an assassin on me? Honestly I somehow believe BR is village even though the Fae Lore came back as positive. I wasn't at the Uni both turns last cycle so anyone could've sent the assassin on me idk who it was but I'm assuming Aman since he said he was going to. I was going to buy a gram since things were looking bad for me but BR got to it first. *totes not because I wasn't sent the Imre info in the beginning* :P

The only person I ever have sent an assassin on was Stick because I believed she or BR were evil. With Cluny pulling to kill me I really think he's an elim since with me gone it will be hard to get to him. If you're going to use all of your resources to kill someone at the Uni please use them on Cluny. If he's not bad then it's either Straw or BR. or someone who is insane ? is it possible that there are no sane skindancers left?

Sorry for double post.

But if anyone is interested, I used Fae Lore on Cluny last cycle and wasn't pickpocketed. So either he decided not to pickpocket me this turn or it was blocked from my Fae Lore.

Was anyone pickpocketed by Cluny this turn? It'd be useful to know. If anyone was then he is village. (just a thief :P)

Edit: Sorry I meant two turns ago. I didn't put in actions this last turn lol.

Edited by queensteph

Ummm... You haven't targeted me recently...

EDIT: Saw your edit: Nope, it just says I didn't steal anything. (Like it has forever) Please target me I want to rob you people...

I am a liar. (Think on this for a while.)

Edited by Cluny the Scourge

@Cluny the Scourge bodyguards are 24.5 talents rn. I'm in Imre almost every turn lol...nothing else to do when i'm not at the uni. If you stayed somewhere cheaper and went to Imre than you could buy grams, bodyguards, and bloodless. Just sayin ...it seems like a better trade.

@queensteph I wasn't actually in Imre last turn for once. There was still a gram left when I was there last. So if you didn't buy it then someone else did. Or you're faking :P I'm glad you think I'm village, but I still suspect you. sorry!

If it was the namer who attacked brightness, could omen recog on it be s good idea? We're pretty sure the namers good, so it should reflect brightnesses alignment yea?

*yawn*

Its a good thing im not studying anything arcane at uni irl. I think my irl insanity checks have been rolling nat 10s -_-

32 minutes ago, BrightnessRadiant said:

@Cluny the Scourge bodyguards are 24.5 talents rn. I'm in Imre almost every turn lol...nothing else to do when i'm not at the uni. If you stayed somewhere cheaper and went to Imre than you could buy grams, bodyguards, and bloodless. Just sayin ...it seems like a better trade.

@queensteph I wasn't actually in Imre last turn for once. There was still a gram left when I was there last. So if you didn't buy it then someone else did. Or you're faking :P I'm glad you think I'm village, but I still suspect you. sorry!

I put in the request the same turn that you bought it, and at the beginning of the next turn it said that I failed to purchase the gram. Which I don't understand because I had enough money for it and none of my other actions were blocked.  So someone would've had to specifically had to block that with Nahlrout. The only one who I told that I was purchasing the Gram was Burnt, but I don't think she would do that. but maybe? @Burnt Spaghetti Did you block me from buying it?

Also @Cluny the Scourge Either way if you are evil it still would've said that you didn't steal anything because you were BLOCKED BY MY FAE LORE. :ph34r:

@queensteph I bought a gram for aman two cycles before he was killed. I couldn't pass it until the next turn so I waited and then put in the order on the next turn. I was also in Imre that turn and it said that there was still another gram available. Then the turn that Aman turned up as dead I wasn't in Imre so I don't know when the gram was bought. I am in Imre again this turn and the gram is gone.

23 minutes ago, BrightnessRadiant said:

@queensteph I bought a gram for aman two cycles before he was killed. I couldn't pass it until the next turn so I waited and then put in the order on the next turn. I was also in Imre that turn and it said that there was still another gram available. Then the turn that Aman turned up as dead I wasn't in Imre so I don't know when the gram was bought. I am in Imre again this turn and the gram is gone.

two cycles? or do you mean two turns

either way yeah I don't have one and didn't purchase it for anyone either.

LG33: Term 9, Month 1 - Wheee

Steph slept soundly and woke refreshed and ready to face the new day. 

Outside, a Skindancer frowned at her door, inserting a finger into the hole and letting it melt to fit, then hardening it. 

Before it could try to turn the lock, it fell to the ground in agonizing pain. 

Oooowwwwww

Amelia curled up on her bed, relaxed and happy.

Let’s start this story again, shall we? Because it’s slightly different.

Once upon a time there was a girl named Amelia.

She was, unfortunately, in bad luck at the start of this story. Although she had come from a wealthy family, Amelia was lacking in that wealth - and also, in the common sense department. 

So, at the moment, she is sleeping on the streets. Can you see her now? Curled up in a tiny little ball, dress ragged, wedged into the corner of an alleyway in the shadow of a set of steps. Hair that was once blonde now a sort of unpleasant dirty blonde, though her blue eyes shine all the same. 

Unfortunately (because of that ‘common sense’ thing), she’d also made some enemies during her time here. So, as you may recall from last episode of Whose Turn Is It To Die?, there are little bone sticks floating around!

Tonight, this particular gleaming white shard of bone (specifically named ‘random shard of bone that you will never see again’) decides that it’s time to target Amelia. So, it starts floating over, bobbing in the wind like some kind of murderous balloon, and... does exactly the same thing as the other bone shard. Once it gets to a certain point, Amelia just seems to vanish from its... perception (yes, it can “see”, don’t even question), almost as if by ~magic~. 

As before, this shard tries to hit her anyway. And it succeeds! :D Well done, random shard of bone that you will never see again! (Okay, that name takes too long to type out. From now on, the RSOBTYWNSA is hereby shortened to ‘Jeff’.) 

Anyway, Jeff actually manages to hit Amelia! Score! 

Unfortunately, it only hits her arm briefly, and all it manages to do is wake her up and make her sad. 

Well done, Jeff. You made a little girl sad. (I mean, yes, you were trying to murder her, but still. You made her sad. :( )

So sad, in fact, that she starts crying. Loudly. 

Unfortunately for her (but fortunately for Jeff, who is getting a bit annoyed by the bawling right next to his... ear?), this crying is also annoying to other people. Namely, a mercenary!

This mercenary wakes up, finds the source of the crying, and (since mercenaries don’t tend to be known for their originality) kills it. Goodbye, Amelia! 

Yay? 

The end. 

Steph was attacked (by Skindancers), but survived!
Brightness Radiant was attacked (by ~magic~), but survived, and then was killed by Mercenaries. She was a Student who had studied in Rhetoric & Logic, and Archives!
A Name was used. 

Term 9 has begun. You have 63 hours to send in actions. 
Speaking of which. 

ANNOUNCEMENT: As of next rollover, I will be in a different country. Thus, rollover time is changing so it isn’t 1-7 a.m. for me. :P The new rollover start time will be 2 p.m. MDT / 9 p.m. BST and end at 5 p.m. MDT / 12 a.m. BST. (Yes, that’s only three hours. We also don’t need six at this point in the game.) Thus, this cycle will go a little longer so that rollover is on the 2nd of June (which it already was for Brits, and it’s now the 3rd for Aussies, but it is different for Americans). 
(Note: If enough people prefer it, we can also shorten the cycle by 24 hours so that it ends on the 1st.)

blu_1496422800.png

Player List
1. Queensteph - Vintish Noblewoman 
2. Randuir (Telar Pike) - Yllish Commoner Student 
3. Hemalurgic Headshot (Noremac Quwester) - Aturan Nobleman Skindancer Master Physicker 
4. Aonar (Aodhan Breacadh) - Edema Ruh Skindancer in Naming
5. Wilson (Sloan Walker) -  Cealdish Commoner Student
6. Straw (Medicus Novis) - Yllish Commoner
7. Paranoid King (William Opuscule) - Yllish Commoner
8. Ornstein (John Springer) - Aturan Nobleman Student in Physicking
9. Jondesu (Vell) - Yllish Commoner Insane
10. Drake Marshall (Greyson) - Cealdish Commoner Student in Physicking
11. Assassin in Burgundy (Jurdaan Longfell) -  Yllish Commoner Student
12. Burnt Spaghetti (Dele Fajro) - Vintish Noblewoman
13. Orlok (Locke Alveron) - Cealdish Commoner
14. Magestar (Magestar) - Vintish Nobleman Insane
15. Alvron (Stryker Nox) - Cealdish Commoner Insane
16. Arinian (Darian) - Aturan Nobleman
17. Stick (Stick) - Aturan NobleStick Student in Archives and Physicking
18. Darkness Ascendant (Balthazar Myrrh) - Yllish Commoner Student
19. Cluny the Scourge (Cluny) - Aturan Nobleman
20. Silverblade (Ryth) - Cealdish Commoner Student
21. Amanuensis (Esuan) - Yllish Commoner Student
22. BrightnessRadiant (Amelia) - Aturan Noblewoman Student in Rhetoric & Logic and Archives
23. Eolhondras (Eolah) - Yllish Commoner Student
24. STINK - Yllish Commoner Skindancer in Linguistics
25. Hael (Glavion) - Edema Ruh Insane
26. Sart (Titud) - Edema Ruh Insane
27. Joe (Chalks) - Yllish Commoner Insane

Edited by Elbereth

Wowie! Looks like Steph was inoccent after all! We were wrong all along!

Guess you can head to Imre again, huh? Because we aren't going to kill you.

Go have fun over there! But not buying protection, huh? Because you don't need it now. Because we aren't buying assassins to attack you.

3 minutes ago, queensteph said:

idk how I'm alive actually??

Horse & 4

3 minutes ago, queensteph said:

but would the sabatoge even show up if it was blocked?? it would right??

Blocked by fae lore or blocked by the sabotage coming from outside of the uni?

Say, why aren't the university people voting on each other? If they did, a single skindancer might not end up the only one there. (Which would mean that they could destroy all the fields without any resistance.)

Do votes not work or something? Is everyone there staying at the pony? You could still try to vote on them, right?

4 minutes ago, Paranoid King said:

Say, why aren't the university people voting on each other? If they did, a single skindancer might not end up the only one there. (Which would mean that they could destroy all the fields without any resistance.)

Do votes not work or something? Is everyone there staying at the pony? You could still try to vote on them, right?

Me and Cluny are the only ones there and we are both Masters so votes do nothing. 

I wasn't at the H&F. and @Cluny the Scourge yes would it show up if it was blocked by Fae Lore

Edit bc ninjad by cluny:: wait who else is at the Uni?? Straw?

Edited by queensteph