Okay @queensteph are you just trying to make it look like my actions failed because you used fae lore on me? I feel like your plotting against me <_< I'm suspicious of you again ugh..my action failed to pass aman protection because he was killed and my fae lore action failed on Cluny because he's probably at the university. I clearly posted that in the thread already, and I feel like you're just using that to frame me.

Also convenient for steph if aman was attacked because we can't affect her with our abilities if we aren't at the uni. At this point I'm really beginning to feel like steph is actually evil. 

@OrlokTsubodai I'll try to summarize the game if I get some free time tomorrow.

@Cluny the Scourge @Paranoid King I was just sabotaged not that long ago and no one else has gone insane since then so I doubt they are all in the crockery.

I didnt attack at all last turn.  

Also this week is the begginings of my end of semester every thing massive assignmenty is being due and im behind. I just stayed up last night till 5am to finish one assesment to find out that i have another due tomorrow that i havent started >> So i cant guarantee ill be able to focus too much on this game atm. Ill be around, just less so

Edit:

Hm. We need to prove the fae loreing stuff...

Fae lore probably blocks things like  using nahlrot and curiours. Could we make use of that at all? 

Edited by Burnt Spaghetti

Okay @OrlokTsubodai here ya go! :D

I think most of the drama lately started in term 6 month 1 so I will start there.

1. I was sabotaged and stick was attacked but survived and she was expelled. 

2. Steph says she used fae lore on burnt and it didn't fail.

3. Burnt said she sent a courier to steph and steph says she got it so that would prove burnt's innocence.

4. Cluny stole 4 talents from steph lol.

5. I targeted HH with fae lore and it failed because he was at the university.

6. Steph voted to expel HH, but then later says she was confused about who was becoming a master next and then votes Cluny instead.

7. Steph said she thought you might be a skindancer cuz we didn't know if you were sabotaged or went insane naturally. :P

8. Cluny said he thought you were village, but then he said Steph's reasoning made sense.

9. I reminded everyone that steph was almost a master too, and she told me shhhhh lol.

Okay term 6 month 2 now.

1. Burnt was attacked but protected.

2. HH was killed. (Stick and arinian claimed to have sent the assassins on him)

3. Burnt says HH was probably the one who detained her and arinian last month because he was a master physicker.

4. Aman says that Cluny is probably evil based on his interactions with HH in the past.

5. Arinian says he used nahlrout to block me and it cancelled my fae lore on stick. I also used omen recognition that past turn to see if the attack on me was a sabotage but then elbereth clarified in the writeup of this month that it was a sabotage so I didn't need to say anything.

6. Arinian saw straw lurking the thread lol.

7. Steph says she finished scanning everyone with school records now.

8. Burnt says someone bought a gram and said it was me. Cuz I did lol.

9. I said if Cluny is evil than steph probably is cuz he had defended her earlier in the game and it seemed a little odd.

10. Straw posts to say he is on the streets when aman had said if he wasn't on the streets he might look suspicious. 

11. Cluny had asked why it mattered if straw was reading the thread and not posting and then lateral he says he's not defending straw but that he has the page open in the background of his computer whenever he's on.

12. Stick says we should send an assassin on cluny if we are all voting on him anyways.

13. Stick asks if the writeup will mention if someone is hit more than once on a single turn.

14. Cluny asks if an assassin can be held multiple turns. (I told him they could..if they miss their targets than you can continue to send them out on people until they hit someone. But you have to send them out as soon as you pay for one.)

15. I did analysis post on Cluny and said that I thought he was suspicous. (He has mathematician abilities and he has half tuition from being a master and he keeps saying he's broke.)

Term 7 Month 1 now:

1. Eohl and Silverdale died by mercenaries on the streets.

2. Burnt says she sent an assassin on me because steph asked her too. But as I said before I had a gram.

3. Cluny was elevated to master but I don't know in what field.

4. I used fae lore on Cluny and straw and their was no sabotage apparently.

5. Steph says she asked burnt to attack me because she had used fae lore on stick's attack when I sent an assassin on her and she said it showed up as skindancer activity. (Know that I now stick was innocent either steph is lying or someone else attacked stick on the same turn that I did.) She says that Cluny and I are possibly working together.

6. Aman says that either steph or me are probably evil. Wants us to sacrifice ourselves for information's sake. I said I would let them kill me but that I would rather not die if they found someone more suspicious.

7. I asked steph why I would openly admit to attacking stick if I was a skindancer.

8. Burnt says that if she were evil than it would be unlikely that steph was too cuz they are both vintish nobles. (I think steph is now and not burnt) but also the elims were chosen randomly.

9.  Aman's votes on Cluny were cancelled because he was elevated to master before the votes could take effect last turn.

10. Stick wanted us to kill steph.

11. Stick says she doesn't think that steph and I are of the same alignment.

12. Cluny says he thinks burnt is the namer. He also said someone robbed him of seven ounces of nahlrout. ( I'm lookin at you arinian lol)

13. Stick says that the remaining players at the university might try to get rid of the students from there so they can destroy all of the fields freely which is an alternate win condition for the elims. 

14. Cluny says that would take forever so they probably aren't trying that.

15. Aman says we should focus on killing the sane people because killing the students in the crockery would be a waste and probably cost us the game.

16. Cluny says to near trust burnt cuz if she's an elim namer than she's invincible. (I still don't know why he said that lol)

This is all I have time for sorry! I hope it helps!

@BrightnessRadiant, thank you very much. That's extremely useful.

I'm really not well, and didn't sleep last night, so am on sedative antihistamines tonight. I'm unlikely to be able to analyse this tonight, but hope to do so tomorrow..

@Burnt Spaghetti, @BrightnessRadiant, @queensteph, what are your high level thoughts on the living players?

LG33: Term 8, Month 2 - Sleeping

Amelia slept soundly, that night. 

Mist drifted through the town, seeping through cracks in the houses. 

Under cover of that mist, a shard of something came flying, tapping at the window harder and harder. (Amelia slept.)

After a few minutes, it hit hard enough to simply shatter the window. (Amelia kept sleeping.)

It came in, seeking Amelia. But it couldn’t seem to find her, somehow. The room was small and the bed was obvious, but shards don’t usually have eyes. (Amelia slept.)

After a while, it started hovering above a spot, hoping (if such an object could hope) that it was above her bed. (It was not above her bed.)

Quickly and forcefully, the shard embedded itself... into the floor of her bedroom, through a pile of clothes left there. 

Amelia kept sleeping. 

BR was attacked, but didn’t die!
A Name was used. 

Term 8, Month 2 has begun. You have 42 hours to send in actions. Do not forget lodging orders.

blu_1496188800.png

Player List
1. Queensteph - Vintish Noblewoman 
2. Randuir (Telar Pike) - Yllish Commoner Student 
3. Hemalurgic Headshot (Noremac Quwester) - Aturan Nobleman Skindancer Master Physicker 
4. Aonar (Aodhan Breacadh) - Edema Ruh Skindancer in Naming
5. Wilson (Sloan Walker) -  Cealdish Commoner Student
6. Straw (Medicus Novis) - Yllish Commoner
7. Paranoid King (William Opuscule) - Yllish Commoner
8. Ornstein (John Springer) - Aturan Nobleman Student in Physicking
9. Jondesu (Vell) - Yllish Commoner Insane
10. Drake Marshall (Greyson) - Cealdish Commoner Student in Physicking
11. Assassin in Burgundy (Jurdaan Longfell) -  Yllish Commoner Student
12. Burnt Spaghetti (Dele Fajro) - Vintish Noblewoman
13. Orlok (Locke Alveron) - Cealdish Commoner
14. Magestar (Magestar) - Vintish Nobleman Insane
15. Alvron (Stryker Nox) - Cealdish Commoner Insane
16. Arinian (Darian) - Aturan Nobleman
17. Stick (Stick) - Aturan NobleStick Student in Archives and Physicking
18. Darkness Ascendant (Balthazar Myrrh) - Yllish Commoner Student
19. Cluny the Scourge (Cluny) - Aturan Nobleman
20. Silverblade (Ryth) - Cealdish Commoner Student
21. Amanuensis (Esuan) - Yllish Commoner Student
22. BrightnessRadiant (Amelia) - Aturan Noblewoman
23. Eolhondras (Eolah) - Yllish Commoner Student
24. STINK - Yllish Commoner Skindancer in Linguistics
25. Hael (Glavion) - Edema Ruh Insane
26. Sart (Titud) - Edema Ruh Insane
27. Joe (Chalks) - Yllish Commoner Insane

Edited by Elbereth

Well excuse me for being so well protected lol...also hey! :angry:how many times are people gonna try to kill me lol...I promise I'm trying to help! 

Did the namer attack me or was it saboteurs!? :ph34r:

I totally forgot the cycle ended tonight and I was really busy...sooo I forgot to put in actions oops.

I will laugh if I survive this game after all of the kill attempts :P

I don't know what to do anymore...except maybe kill steph or straw :ph34r: after I did all that analysis per orlok's request they were my biggest suspicions.

I also forgot the cycle was ending and was busy with the same things as BR :P

I didn't put in orders either. @BrightnessRadiant what about Cluny as far as suspicions? I think he evil. Aman was still at the Uni so I'm guessing Cluny killed him since me and him are the only ones there still right? And it wasn't me so. Actually wait I think Aman was in Imre bc he said he was sending an Assassin on me so nvm idk. I'll try to post more tomorrow i am dead.

I feel like this cycle is aptly named. Everyone seems to be sleeping lol :P

I honestly feel like steph is an elim.

I will feel bad if she isn't after all the effort she has put into this game, but I would like to ask if everyone would try to target her so we can finally find out the truth. If you target me instead that's fine because then you will see that I'm a villager and than hopefully you can go after steph. But I would rather we go after steph since we hardly have any villagers left <_<

At this point I'd really like to find another skindancer...it's been too long lol

I think the village namer targeted me so it would seem that even they were suspicious of me. Honestly though I wish they would target steph since I can't target her unless she's in Imre. Which she might be there this cycle if they do try to get rid of me. I dunno.

We need to coordinate assassins, however.

16 minutes ago, BrightnessRadiant said:

I will feel bad if she isn't after all the effort she has put into this game, but I would like to ask if everyone would try to target her so we can finally find out the truth. If you target me instead that's fine because then you will see that I'm a villager and than hopefully you can go after steph. But I would rather we go after steph since we hardly have any villagers left <_<

If we split assassins between you and Steph than nothing will happen.

@Elbereth can you roll a die for us? 1 = Kill Steph, 2 = Kill Brightness.

@Cluny the Scourge that's why I want the village to actually coordinate an attack on steph, but if they decide on me, than I want them to coordinate that as well.

@Burnt Spaghetti @Paranoid King @Arinian @Straw @OrlokTsubodai @queensteph

If any of you are available to play this cycle I'd like to ask you way in on what we should do now?

@Paranoid King, is there a reason you seem to support killing Brightness over killing Steph?

If we do believe there to be a dichotomy whereby either Steph or Brightness must be evil, then only Cluny or I can kill Steph, and we can't expel her, given she's a master. In such a situation, all I can think of is saving up enough for three assassins between the two of us, and have additional assassins set to block her going to Imre.

In this situation, it makes sense kill Brightness first, before going to these lengths. 

However, I have a stronger village read on Brightness than I do on Queensteph, and if we are indeed to attack Queensteph, we're going to need nobles left alive to buy assassins.

Nope. I think Steph is more likely to be evil, too, but I can't actually attack her. Because I'm expelled.

I just tried to think of a random way to figure out who to attack without resorting to an impartial party, and thought of the dead/alive player values. I'd have preferred if it was Odd, but that's randomness for you.

If you do want to kill me than you can but I would ask that you make the greatest effort to go after steph when I'm gone.

Also bear in mind that the elims might actually go after orlok or Cluny since they are the only ones who can kill her when she's not in imre. She's basically safe staying there and letting the other elim send out the sabotage or assassins. Whenever she does finally go to imre she will have a huge pile of money to spend on protection and assassins. 

@OrlokTsubodai and @Cluny the Scourge make sure you protect yourself well, if you can. Remember what happened to aman. He was at the uni and was attacked by an assassin...so he was either in imre or killed by someone at the uni. He was also saying that he thought steph and straw looked suspicious. He was also one of the last people who could attack steph at the university.

Shall we look at evidence, rather than rely on luck? 

Aman was one of the most obvious villagers in the game, and was attacked by someone attending the university, which makes it significantly more likely, to me, that Steph is evil.

If someone else attacked Aman, now would be a really useful time to claim that attack.

21 minutes ago, BrightnessRadiant said:

@OrlokTsubodai and @Cluny the Scourge make sure you protect yourself well, if you can.

Attempt to lure me into Imre?

But I am more in favor of lynching Steph.

I kind of feel that I am being maneuvered into going to Imre to buy an assassin to send against Steph, where five hundred collective assassins that have been waiting outside the uni kill me immediately... I dunno.

Edited by Cluny the Scourge

1 hour ago, BrightnessRadiant said:

@Cluny the Scourge that's why I want the village to actually coordinate an attack on steph, but if they decide on me, than I want them to coordinate that as well.

@Burnt Spaghetti @Paranoid King @Arinian @Straw @OrlokTsubodai @queensteph

If any of you are available to play this cycle I'd like to ask you way in on what we should do now?

I have nothing to use on Steph. So for this turn you can count me as dead. I can decrease my tuition on 20%... nice, isn't it?