Stick. Why is everyone else prepared to sacrifice themselves for the village, but you mislead, distract, and deflect those questions? (I do find BR's over-the-top willingness to die suspicions.)

((Can I even vote on stick?))

Edited by Cluny the Scourge

41 minutes ago, Cluny the Scourge said:

Stick. Why is everyone else prepared to sacrifice themselves for the village, but you mislead, distract, and deflect those questions? 

Look, I'd be cool with dying except I know it'll be fruitless. It won't even give the village useful info.

43 minutes ago, Cluny the Scourge said:

Can I even vote on stick?

Nope. I'm already expelled :P

See who reacts to your death in the most un-suspicious way, attack them. I will also probably try to kill Alvron. However, I think that you are a skindancer, in which case we need to pull up everyone's notes on you and try to connect with other people from there.

13 minutes ago, Cluny the Scourge said:

See who reacts to your death in the most un-suspicious way, attack them. I will also probably try to kill Alvron. However, I think that you are a skindancer, in which case we need to pull up everyone's notes on you and try to connect with other people from there.

Okay, notice how you won't technically get any solid piece of information from my death [because I'm a villager], when you would get solid leads from Steph's and BR's death, whether they're elims or not.

Kill me if you want tho :P I have my protection and you have your kills.

So uh. Unless I'm missing something, Stick can't be a Skindancer if Steph is telling the truth about her investigating the event.

"Omen Recognition: You recognize the signs of all kinds of fae. Because of this, you can investigate any event and determine whether or not it was caused by a fae."

The rules clearly say caused not involving. So it's got to either be BR or Steph, right?

28 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

So uh. Unless I'm missing something, Stick can't be a Skindancer if Steph is telling the truth about her investigating the event.

"Omen Recognition: You recognize the signs of all kinds of fae. Because of this, you can investigate any event and determine whether or not it was caused by a fae."

The rules clearly say caused not involving. So it's got to either be BR or Steph, right?

Haha, Yes. For some reason, people were assuming it meant involving. Dirty misleading elims.

When you use Omen Recognition then the way it's stated in PMs is that Skindancers were involved. that's why I was thinking that. But ug okay so does that mean that BR is evil?? (assuming I'm not) The only other way is that someone else attacked Stick that night and never mentioned it. 

Yeah when I used omen recognition it just said that skindancers were "involved" too. (I used it to see if I was attacked by them the first time but then I didn't mention it cuz elbereth clarified on the next turn that I HAD been sabotaged.) So either steph is lying about me or someone else attacked stick too. Cuz I'm not an elim :(

Ugh I'm gonna try to go do some lengthy analysis...that way if y'all do decide to kill me you can have a lot to go on once I'm gone.

Please excuse my double post!

Analysis takes so long and I'm running out of time! :(

I only had time to analyze the first turn (failure lol)...I have to go eat dinner and then I need to get ready for Bible Study at church.

Here's what I found anyways:

1. There was a scuffle between Drake and HH about why HH voted on Mage...Steph stepped in and defended HH by saying that she thought his vote was just for tuition reduction. She asked HH to clarify for Drake and HH obliged. (Could be helping a fellow elim but I don't know that she would have stepped in if she was one)

2. Stink didn't want everyone attacking the rich people just because they were rich..said that happened to him last game. (Could have been trying to protect HH and any other rich elim teammates?)

3. Aonar wasn't active on the first cycle for personal reasons so nothing from him on the first turn.

4. Steph was really active and she seemed to be trying to figure out if we should have a first cycle vote or not. (Don't think an elim would've had much of a problem with that so village read for this.) She ended up voting on Burnt and Jondesu to help spread DP.

5. Stick jokes that PK was voting on her to get tuition reduction to help him pay for a better place to stay. She said he wouldn't want to stay in Anker's if he was an elim and worried about his "elim actions" failing. (I feel like a villager might not have thought of this as quickly as an elim might have, but then again maybe she's just more observant than I would be lol) She said that she would probably just vote for someone random to save herself from getting too much DP, but in the end she didn't vote at all. (Could have been trying to avoid anyone analyzing her actions? I dunno)

6. Tells people to be careful when voting on the Edema cuz they're poor. (A good point, but could also be protecting Aonar who was an elim?) Voted for me to help spread DP. (Nothing alignment indicative)

7. Arinian voted for Silver who was sabotaged that turn. (I doubt he would vote for him if he knew the elims were gonna hit him)

8. Straw posted a lot of money type advice but no real opinions on the voting or anything. (Kinda neutral or trying to stay out of the crosshairs if he was an elim)

9. Aman wasn't active (obviously lol)

I already did analysis on Cluny last turn so I won't bother with that again and I trust PK after the whole Aonar situation.

I don't know if this helps much but it's all I had time for.

I'd rather not die so if anyone can find a better target than me, please do lol....just keep in mind that if the village decides to go after me than the elims will probably target one of the other villagers as well. Possibly giving them two dead villagers this turn. Just be careful and act wisely. :P

LG33: Term 7, Month 2 - A Stick in a Forest

"How are we supposed to find a stick in the middle of a forest?" Sen asked. He had been searching for the better part of 3 hours, looking for a singular stick that everyone apparently wanted dead. 

"We just gotta snap all of the sticks in the forest. Eventually we will be able to find the right one," Will responded. 

"Shut up and get back to work, the both of you!" Jack commanded. Although the three of them were each assassins in their own right, after searching in the forest for a while they'd agreed to work together. Jack had become the natural leader among them.

"But what if we already snapped the right stick?" Sen responded, not caring about Jack's command. "I mean, we've snapped thousands of sticks already. What if one of them was the stick we were supposed to be snapping?" 

Jack ignored Sen, knowing that responding would only spur the young assassin on and prompt further questions. 

A loud crack echoed across the forest, making Sen jump. The other two were much more experienced assassins, and had been prepared for something to happen, but this was Sen's first job. 

"Now I've lost count," Sen groaned, picking up the stick that he'd dropped. "I'm going to have to-"

Jack quickly covered Sen's mouth, not wanting to let whoever else was in the forest know where they were.

A small voice seemed to whisper something in the wind. At first none of the assassins were able to make out what it had said. Slightly louder this time, the voice repeated, "Attack!" 

The trees of the forest suddenly started descending down upon the assassins, the trunks bending at impossible angles, attempting to slam into the trio. They seemed to know who the leader of the group was, too: most of the branches were swung at Jack.

Jack was able to dodge the first few branches, but the sheer number of twigs, sticks, branches, and trees made it nearly impossible to dodge them all. One struck Jack in the knees, sending him sprawling, while another quickly descended upon him, silencing him. 

Will fared slightly better than Jack had, since less trees had attacked him, letting him dive into some bushes for cover. As soon as he'd dived in, however, the bushes started to attack as well. The small twigs aiming for his eyes quickly rendered him blind, allowing a larger tree to finish the attack.

Sen dashed across the forest, towards the closest source of light, hoping it was the edge and freedom. He burst out into the light and saw a singular stick sitting in a sunlit glade. Sen knew, somehow, that this was the stick that he had been sent to kill, and he was going to do it.

He approached the stick slowly, drawing his knife, prepared to take his first life, when he heard a CRACK. No. He felt it. He looked down to see several holes in each boot near where his toes were, and a few little objects circling around them. What were those?

With a sick feeling in his stomach he realized what they were. Small bone fragments. His sick feeling suddenly doubled when the front half of his feet exploded and more bones flew out.

The effect slowly worked up his legs, moving from his feet, to his ankles, to his knees, up to his hips. Sen screamed the whole time. 

Sen passed out, shortly thereafter, from bloodloss and sheer pain. 

His bones countinued to be dismantled, quickly killing Sen, yet circling the spot where his body had stood. They slowly moved their center and began circling the stick, or Stick, lying in the middle of the clearing. The bones broke off into pieces, as if sharpening themselves.

The bones descended in an instant, embedding themselves into every inch of Stick.

Then, as if they had never moved at all, the bones fell to the ground in unison and remained on the grassy floor, still streaked with Sen's blood. 

(All credit for the writeup goes to Drought.)

Stick was killed! (A lot!) She was a Student who had studied in Archives and Physicking!
Steph was elevated!
A Name was used. 

Term 7, Month 2 has begun. You have 42 hours to send in actions. Do not forget Lodging orders.

blu_1495843200.png

Player List
1. Queensteph - Vintish Noblewoman 
2. Randuir (Telar Pike) - Yllish Commoner Student 
3. Hemalurgic Headshot (Noremac Quwester) - Aturan Nobleman Skindancer Master Physicker 
4. Aonar (Aodhan Breacadh) - Edema Ruh Skindancer in Naming
5. Wilson (Sloan Walker) -  Cealdish Commoner Student
6. Straw (Medicus Novis) - Yllish Commoner
7. Paranoid King (William Opuscule) - Yllish Commoner
8. Ornstein (John Springer) - Aturan Nobleman Student in Physicking
9. Jondesu (Vell) - Yllish Commoner Insane
10. Drake Marshall (Greyson) - Cealdish Commoner Student in Physicking
11. Assassin in Burgundy (Jurdaan Longfell) -  Yllish Commoner Student
12. Burnt Spaghetti (Dele Fajro) - Vintish Noblewoman
13. Orlok (Locke Alveron) - Cealdish Commoner Insane
14. Magestar (Magestar) - Vintish Nobleman Insane
15. Alvron (Stryker Nox) - Cealdish Commoner Insane
16. Arinian (Darian) - Aturan Nobleman
17. Stick (Stick) - Aturan NobleStick Student in Archives and Physicking
18. Darkness Ascendant (Balthazar Myrrh) - Yllish Commoner Student
19. Cluny the Scourge (Cluny) - Aturan Nobleman
20. Silverblade (Ryth) - Cealdish Commoner Student
21. Amanuensis (Esuan) - Yllish Commoner
22. BrightnessRadiant (Amelia) - Aturan Noblewoman
23. Eolhondras (Eolah) - Yllish Commoner Student
24. STINK - Yllish Commoner Skindancer in Linguistics
25. Hael (Glavion) - Edema Ruh Insane
26. Sart (Titud) - Edema Ruh Insane
27. Joe (Chalks) - Yllish Commoner Insane

Edited by Elbereth

Are you kidding me??!! Stick was a student!? :o I'm happy to be alive which means no one attacked me, but really?! uuuuuuuugh

Who are the baddies!? :angry:

This turn I will have more time for heavy analysis I can promise you that! You shoulda killed me, elims! Now you're goin down!

Edit: aaahhhhh I see why they killed stick...they're trying to make it look like I'm an elim cuz steph claims that she used omen recognition on stick's attack last time and saw signs of a skindancer. Well played elims. well played. But I'm goin down swingin :angry:

Edit #2 also steph is a master now if anyone cares

Also @DroughtBringer I loved the writeup!!

Edited by BrightnessRadiant

I kinda pointed out that Stick had to be a student if Steph was telling the truth...  I'm a bit bothered that she was the one killed other than BR or Steph

On that note, though, I just bought my first assassin ever :) yay for me finally doing something 

Edited by Amanuensis

4 hours ago, Amanuensis said:

I kinda pointed out that Stick had to be a student if Steph was telling the truth...  I'm a bit bothered that she was the one killed other than BR or Steph

On that note, though, I just bought my first assassin ever :) yay for me finally doing something 

Thing is. Rules say caused for omen Recognition, sure. But ask a gm and theyll say its those involved. I made sure i got this clarified in my gm pm before i put orders in. 

Still. This is unfortunate :/ apologies stick...

Though. Wheres the sabotage? Who roleblocked who?

I used nahlrout on stick because I'm poor and can't afford an assassin. (Curse you vintish) However I suppose that was unnecessary. I think she it was attacked because of the way she it did a super poor job in defending itself from everyone's questions, and wanting everyone else to sacrifice themselves buy not wanting to die. I totally thought Stick was a skinnie.

BTW: Has anyone submitted their death roleplay? lol

Edited by Cluny the Scourge

I also nahlrotted stick. And also assasined her. I chose her over brightness because brightness was offering herself, stick was actively insiting she should be the last target.  Basically what cluny said tbh.

And ive not submitted death rp cluny :P i have no intentions of dying anytime soon :P

I used far lore on stick cuz I couldn't afford an assassin but it looks like it wouldn't have worked on her anyways

I also used far lore on straw again cuz he's totally fishy...too quiet. Too lurky. (Is that a real word :P)

I tried to buy a gram for someone but I couldn't pass it until this turn so I'm glad I didn't die yet. Be really nice to me if you want a gram lol

I'm having a hard time figuring this out! Ya know how sometimes in life you just want to flip to the end of the crossword puzzle and see all the answers...I feel the need lol

After seeing that stick was a student I'm extremely paranoid that either steph is evil or someone attacked stick the same round as me when she used omen recognition. Personally I find it more likely that she's evil. @queensteph no offense sis :P...actually towards the start of the game I had pms with orlok and Randuir and they were both suspicious of her. I said I didn't think she was evil, but she may be more skilled at trickery than I'd assumed.

Also I was wondering if the village namer was still around...guess I got my answer lol

I'd really appreciate knowing who they were so I could help narrow down the elim possibles, but I wouldn't advise them revealing their identity because it would be FAR to dangerous for them if the elims found out who they were!

Is anyone suspicious of aman? Or is it just me? There's no way he's still on the streets. I mean...no one is that lucky. Also I just went through a QF where the elim last standing hadn't played at all...so I'd say I'm paranoid now lol. All aman did before he left for a while in the game was say that he trusted Randuir and thought he was a villager. (That could totally have been a ploy to get us to trust him if he was able to play the game later like he is now right? Or if he died on the streets while he was absent from the game and he turned out to be an elim he could have made Randuir look bad if he was still alive. Also, just because he was "on the streets" for a long time, if in fact he wasn't putting in lodging after the first cycle, then he could've bought protection just in case he was hit, or an elim teammate could have bought him protection. I know he was never hit but that doesn't mean he wasn't prepared. I'm just sayin...I've been overlooking aman for the most part and I think I should be more careful.

I will post analysis later this evening probably cuz I'm going to visit my sister today.

Edited by BrightnessRadiant

To be fair, Eolhondras has been on the streets for just as long and is still alive, so apparently two people are that lucky :P also BR, I'm no expert, but the description of Omen Recognition implies that the user chooses a specific event to check for Fae, so I'm pretty sure that it wouldn't matter if someone else targeted Stick. In other words one of you and Steph have to be evil. So, yeah. Do you want me to change my assassin target from Steph to you? :D