If Aman dies, there'll be no one to harm them if they're evil and at the uni, so the game would end right? They'd win?

Edit: and also, destroying all the fields won't be hard at all for them then 

Edited by _Stick_

Not necessarily.  All expelled students can hurt someone still at the uni if they visit the imre. And theres still the village namer out there somewhere. As i said, wind could get a namer into the uni to hit a student at the uni if they were expelled

Also another scary thought to share lol

If steph has the banned books ability she could also learn a dangerous ability without us knowing about it! It would take her two turns to learn it or one turn but she wouldn't be able to use pms or take any actions on that one turn. And also she could be putting EP into any field she wants right now so when she becomes a master she might not be a master archivist.

3 minutes ago, Amanuensis said:

Really? How are you supposed to kill anyone in the University if Assassins don't work?

Also no idea on why my votes didn't go through. That's a better question for the GMs lol

I don't know ...waaaaaaa (me crying if it was unclear)

@Elbereth @TheMightyLopen @DroughtBringer why was Cluny not expelled by aman's votes? 

Hm. What i think we should decide on, is who is the most valuable dead? Who, if we kill them, implicates heavily the alignment of the most others?  

If steph is honest, killing brightness or stick could implicate or clear the other.

If shes lying shes evil.

Hm. So say. We kill stick, and shes evil, that could theoretically soft clear both brightness and steph? But if shes good it would incriminate them both. Same with brightnessss.... blehhh....

Hm

@_Stick_ when did you school records me?

4 minutes ago, Burnt Spaghetti said:

Hm. What i think we should decide on, is who is the most valuable dead? Who, if we kill them, implicates heavily the alignment of the most others?  

If steph is honest, killing brightness or stick could implicate or clear the other.

If shes lying shes evil.

Hm. So say. We kill stick, and shes evil, that could theoretically soft clear both brightness and steph? But if shes good it would incriminate them both. Same with brightnessss.... blehhh....

Hm

@_Stick_ when did you school records me?

I don't think BR and Steph are of the same alignment. Wait why do you think I'm evil? An elim wouldn't have helped kill HH.

Sent the order in on T6M1

1 minute ago, _Stick_ said:

I don't think BR and Steph are of the same alignment. Wait why do you think I'm evil? An elim wouldn't have helped kill HH.

Sent the order in on T6M1

Currebtly im focusing on stephs evidence- she targetted the attack on you with omen Recognition and got a fae alert result. Because the two involved were brightness and you, i beleive one of you is evil. I dont know which. A elim wouldnt have helped kill hh? Maybe. But why would an elim be sabotaged.

Alright. Its not important really, i was just curious about how long youve known.

14 minutes ago, Burnt Spaghetti said:

Currebtly im focusing on stephs evidence- she targetted the attack on you with omen Recognition and got a fae alert result. Because the two involved were brightness and you, i beleive one of you is evil. I dont know which. A elim wouldnt have helped kill hh? Maybe. But why would an elim be sabotaged.

Alright. Its not important really, i was just curious about how long youve known.

unless she's lying. Which is why I think we're better off killing BR and Steph. But  Steph's at the uni...which complicates things

Just now, _Stick_ said:

unless she's lying. Which is why I think we're better off killing BR and Steph. But  Steph's at the uni...which complicates things

Of course youd say that tho :P youd rather them dead that you :P

Can you guys like. All fae lore each other maybe?

Aw. How about you detain one of them then :P all the roleblocks! ROLEBLOCK EVERYONE AHAHAH AND THEN KILL THE RESTTTT THEN THERE WILL DEFINITELY BE NO SABOTAGE AHAHAHAH 8D

Im tired.

*cough*

Seriosuly tho thats one way to do it. Probably... not ideal tho heh.

Maybe i should sleep before i go insane irl (again. *glares at alv*)

Speaking of alv.

Are we just gonna let all the madmen sit in their cells? What if theres a evil in there?

Finding the 'sane' skindancers is definitely a priority i guess tho.

No ones broken out for a while huh.

*yawns

Blebbleyboo. Whos the evils? Lemme kil youuuu.

4 minutes ago, Burnt Spaghetti said:

Aw. How about you detain one of them then :P all the roleblocks! ROLEBLOCK EVERYONE AHAHAH AND THEN KILL THE RESTTTT THEN THERE WILL DEFINITELY BE NO SABOTAGE AHAHAHAH 8D

Roleblocking everyone would probably roleblock the ones with the kills, too? :P

6 minutes ago, Burnt Spaghetti said:

Speaking of alv.

If there's no other skindancer we can kill atm, let's just kill this one :P 

But we cant even kill him >> ive triiiied....  he wasnt expelled. And so if youre expelled you cant get to him >>  blehhhhhgggrr and i so wanted to try  kill him fo once :(

Edit:

Maybe we shouldnt have just expelled everyone we could possibly expell for little reason but cause we could?

Edited by Burnt Spaghetti

Burnt is the namer. I do not have proof, this is just my suspicion, and I have a very strong suspicion, watching everything she has said. So why would she lie about this?

4 hours ago, BrightnessRadiant said:

why was Cluny not expelled by aman's votes?

A: I am a master 0rFKCWU.gif and I bought nahlrout last turn. Speaking of masters, has anyone studied in arithmetic? I get a tuition reduction when I elevate people.

ONE TIME ONLY OFFER! STUDY IN ARITHMETICS AND GET FREE PICKPOCKET ABILITY! GET RICH OFF YOUR FRIENDS! :P Sorry I couldn't help it.

Also- Can someone use that linguistics thing on me-- I did not buy an assassin last cycle. I did not even try. (I couldn't afford one)

Also- Speaking of nahlrout, someone robbed me last turn I think, I bought eight nahlrout and now I only have one, :(.

.I get the strange feeling that he's been trying oddly hard to save up a lot of money in this game. First he studied in arithmetics when he was already an aturan noble. Then he tries to get his tuition down by role playing and voting etc. Then he tries to see if he can pickpocket nobles when they vote on him. He then successfully pickpockets steph. The assassin prices were insanely high last cycle so I feel like it would have been someone with a lot of money who wanted me dead. So either money loving Cluny or someone else with lots of cash.

I have just proven that I did not buy an assassin-- and money is everything in this game. Any red-blooded self respecting villager wants money. Without a lynch, you have to have money.

In a turn or two I can buy an assassin and kill Alvron, then possibly start systematically killing everyone in the crockery. :mellow:

I was in Imre last turn, and no one bought an assassin. Why did no one else point this out? Why would they let us continue in ignorance? A: BR is a skinnie, or a few of the expelled students are, who are staying in imre. :wacko:

Spoiler

finales-everywhere-skindancers-skindance

6. Aman said that he thinks the remaining elims are steph and Cluny so if they attacked him they would look more suspicious. (I feel like he is a villager)

I think the opposite, if they attacked Aman they would look less suspicious, now that I have said this it turns it around, etc. etc.

If Cluny is evil than he wouldn't want another arithmetic person around.

Why? Wouldn't it be the opposite? If I were evil I would want people to study in my field so that I could destroy it... Ignore what I said above :P.

That whole thing that Stick did last cycle, where he tried to mayor people into killing me (or something like that)... No one bought an assassin so could he have tried to sabotage me? Why would anyone want to sabotage me? I am pretty much clueless, even if I have a lot of suspicions. (pretty much)

Okay I would totally say yes please kill me so that you could see I am telling the truth

Okay, this seems like a legitimate village thing, but then ----

I only have one more protection from my gram

So two people would need to hit you with assassins, driving the price through the roof. basically, we kill Brightness and none except for maybe burnt and steph can buy an assassin. :wacko: Both of these people are on my watch list already.

Also-- Why is everyone so concerned about me being a master? None of the arithmetic abilities are particularly useful, and if i was a skinnie and destroyed the field, that would basically be like giving my head to the executioner.....

I am not going to make the effort of recording all of BR and Steph's sniping at each other here, but from what I have seen, when you accuse someone and they accuse you, at least one of the people is going to mess up and make a mistake, or just kill each other like HH probably did to Magestar. If one dies, I am going to suspect the other.

Let the quibbling over everything I have said begin!:D

Took me an hour to write this, i need to go eat lunch

and play ravenfield

Edited by Cluny the Scourge

45 minutes ago, Cluny the Scourge said:

That whole thing that Stick did last cycle, where he tried to mayor people into killing me (or something like that)... No one bought an assassin so could he have tried to sabotage me? Why would anyone want to sabotage me? I am pretty much clueless, even if I have a lot of suspicions. (pretty much)

I would've bought an assassin myself if I weren't suffering from an extreme case of un-wealthiness last turn. [I had less than a talent :0 ] Right now, we're standing pretty much where we were last turn. Your death would've given us info :P

49 minutes ago, Cluny the Scourge said:

Also-- Why is everyone so concerned about me being a master? None of the arithmetic abilities are particularly useful, and if i was a skinnie and destroyed the field, that would basically be like giving my head to the executioner.....

The alternate win condition to outnumbering the villagers for the elims is destroying all fields. So yeah, if you were a skinnie you probably would try to destroy arithmetics? 

1 minute ago, _Stick_ said:

The alternate win condition to outnumbering the villagers for the elims is destroying all fields. So yeah, if you were a skinnie you probably would try to destroy arithmetics? 

we have, at most, three skinnies on the loose, and nine fields, with people who have studied in most fields, so if i was a skindancer and destroyed onefield, and lets say that there are skindancers who are elthe in two other fields, and you need about thirteen turns to become a master, it would take more than twenty five turns,  proably, to destroy all fields. I dont think that is what they are aiming for