Okay so I WAS the sabotage target last turn :P and since burnt was just attacked than I'm pretty much sold on the fact that she is a villager! 

Also yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees! Another skindancer down!!!! Take that!

Also judging by the insane price for assassins in imre now I'd say a lot of effort was put into killing HH haha well done!!

Now are there only two or three of you left? :ph34r:...we're coming for you.

Still alive. Apparently this time I had a drink with my Mercenary friends.

Okay so Stick isn't exactly cleared but I hesitate to believe the Skindancers would have two Physickers. Since the write up clarifies Brightness was sabotaged last turn, and that Burnt's doesn't, does that mean she was hit by an Assassin?

In my mind the only last possible Skindancers are Steph and Cluny. Imo everyone else is relatively cleared.

Hm. Now that we know HH is evil that means he very likely lied about Detaining Alv, so that means he either Detained Burnt or Arin. We still need to figure out why the other player was Detained too.

Edit: Eh, wait. I'm dumb. We know there's a second Skindancer Physicker, unless one of Burnt or Arin lied. So maybe Stick is evil >> sigh. Steph have you scanned everyone yet? Everyone active, at least. 

Edited by Amanuensis

@Burnt Spaghetti I totally forgot about using the same action twice!! That's right! He could totally make stick look guilty that way!

@Stick well a sabotage does show up as a kill if it's on someone who was expelled...so I think burnt was probably sabotaged.

@Amanuensis I thought about buying you protection but I figured you'd only get mad lolololol....Also I can see steph and Cluny as being potential suspects but what about straw and Eohl? Or one of the insane students who went insane naturally like alvron and orlok? What are your reasons for ruling them out?

Also someone blocked my first action again....I used fae lore on stick and it said my action failed so...

Edit: I guess someone could just be using nahlrout on me...stop lol

Edited by BrightnessRadiant

3 hours ago, Elbereth said:

1. Steph: Hasn't been a victim yet. I would like to see a list of every action she's taken this game and what the results were, honestly. Now that I know HH could detain two people at once, it's very possible my theory of her lying about Alv's powers is wrong. Still, I'm uncertain about her.

6. Straw: Has been inactive pretty much the whole game, yes? Can somebody please tell me if he was ever put on the streets. If not, that means he's still putting in orders.

7. PK: Sabotaged by Skindancers, broke out. Likely village. Who was his Namer contact who discovered Aonar, though?

12. Burnt: Detained by HH and attacked this turn. Very likely village.

16. Arinian: Also detained, but that could have been a lie, as I have no other real supporting evidence for him. Especially after finding out he didn't actually study linguistics. It's possible that his interactions with Stink early game was distancing. Can anyone tell me if either seriously tried to kill the other? Also, who put the contract on Stink in the first place? 

17. Stick: With HH being a Skindancer she's likely village . Still a potential candidate but extremely low priority. Only attack if we exhaust other options.

19. Cluny: I honestly see no reason he couldn't be a Skindancer, so that makes him high priority for me. I know Stick mentioned something about him before that made him seem village but I would like stronger evidence personally.

20. SB: Like Straw, inactive. Same question: is he on the streets or not?

21. Aman: No comment.

22. Brightness: Pretty much the most obvious villager, imo . Not going to bother staying reasons.

23. Eol: Like Straw and SB, inactive. I'm pretty sure he went on the streets with me, so probably not a Skindancer.

I'm in the Frankfurt airport on mobile so I can't really quote properly. Sorry.

32 minutes ago, BrightnessRadiant said:

@Amanuensis I thought about buying you protection but I figured you'd only get mad lolololol....Also I can see steph and Cluny as being potential suspects but what about straw and Eohl? Or one of the insane students who went insane naturally like alvron and orlok? What are your reasons for ruling them out?

I wouldn't be mad tbh, since I'd still be able to see how long I would have last on luck alone. I am ruling out inactives for now because they wouldn't be able to put in actions, although now that I realize HH could take multiple actions, all three of them are potential suspects. As for Alv and Orlok, I don't see a point in thinking about them, let alone wasting resources. It was ruled by Lopen that if the only remaining Skindancers were insane, the game would probably end, which means there's still a sane one out there. They need to be our priority.

Edit: okay so I just read some of HH's backlog and I've seen him vote for Arinian and Steph, which I honestly doubt he specifically would do if they were teammates. There was also a time where apparently Eol was sabotaged but somehow didn't go insane. Anyone have an explanation for that? Also apparently SB broke out of the crockery at one point so he's probably village too, assuming he was sent there by the Skindancers

As such, I'm voting Cluny Cluny. For now I'd bet he's a Skindancer, based on his interactions with HH. 

Edited by Amanuensis

Ahahah HH hope you enjoyed your trip to Imre :P

3 hours ago, BrightnessRadiant said:

Also someone blocked my first action again....I used fae lore on stick and it said my action failed so...

Edit: I guess someone could just be using nahlrout on me...stop lol

It's me :rolleyes:. I'm used 1 nahlrout on you and 1 on HH just to check if there will be sabotage without you and HH. Also I was sending Assassin to kill HH every turn... and looks like HH thought that he wants to buy something :D, I'm sure I'm not only one who attacked HH.

3 hours ago, Amanuensis said:

Edit: okay so I just read some of HH's backlog and I've seen him vote for Arinian and Steph, which I honestly doubt he specifically would do if they were teammates. There was also a time where apparently Eol was sabotaged but somehow didn't go insane. Anyone have an explanation for that? Also apparently SB broke out of the crockery at one point so he's probably village too, assuming he was sent there by the Skindancers

Aman... You damnation lucky... where you hiding your Chromium metalminds :ph34r:

Oh... also to say I was one of people who attacked Aonar and as you can see above one of people who attacked HH.

Also I've seen Straw was looking thread before rollover.

9 minutes ago, Arinian said:

Also I've seen Straw was looking thread before rollover.

Why is that important?

4 hours ago, Amanuensis said:

6. Straw: Has been inactive pretty much the whole game, yes? Can somebody please tell me if he was ever put on the streets. If not, that means he's still putting in orders.

At first @Elbereth showed us who was on the streets in the writeups, but then I think she said that she would stop doing that, because she was not supposed to. (Need clarification...

5 hours ago, Burnt Spaghetti said:

Awww rip my bodyguard :(

ALARM Normally I would think nothing of this, but @Burnt Spaghetti said she had a gram. ALARM

Uh... kay then. (I can see why everyone hates vintish nobles.)

((Mind buying me a present since you have money coming out of your ears?

Spoiler

EC75DB1BF441FE891278291B98D8D988EA2DC34E

))

Edited by Cluny the Scourge

1 minute ago, Cluny the Scourge said:

Why is that important?

At first @Elbereth showed us who was on the streets in the writeups, but then I think she said that she would stop doing that, because she was not supposed to. (Need clarification...

ALARM Normally I would think nothing of this, but @Burnt Spaghetti said she had a gram. ALARM

I do. I still do :) i just also had a bodyguard.

Have you been attacked before?

Bodyguards: Variable. When purchasing the bodyguard, you tell them who they are to protect, and that’s who they will protect for as long as they are able. The bodyguard cannot be transferred to another player. Protects from kills, sabotages, and theft. Will protect from theft indefinitely, but can only protect from two sabotages, and one kill. (Note: if the bodyguard protects from a sabotage one turn and a kill comes the next, he will protect from both, but if both come through on the same turn, he will only protect from the kill. If theft comes through in either of those scenarios as well, he will protect from the theft in all cases).

EDIT: STOP USING THE EMOTICONS THEY MAKE YOU LOOK INNOCENT AND CONFUSE ME

I have not. This cycle was the first. Doesnt mean i cant be prepared.

Edit: 

But emoticons are fun :P and looking innocent is great!

And yes. The vintish be quite very rich :)

Also if anyone cares. Someonw just bought a gram. So theres now 3 grams in play and one of them is mine.

Edited by Burnt Spaghetti

Hurray! Great job on getting HH!!! :lol:

10 hours ago, Amanuensis said:

Steph have you scanned everyone yet? Everyone active, at least. 

Yes!! This turn was the last one I needed to research so perfect timing for the question.

Eol was elevated twice in Artificery so that could explain why the sabotage was blocked.

6 hours ago, Burnt Spaghetti said:

Also if anyone cares. Someonw just bought a gram. So theres now 3 grams in play and one of them is mine.

I bought it :P...my bodyguard died when I was attacked :(

Edit: also @Amanuensis I don't think it ever said that straw was on the streets and he was expelled on Term 3 Turn 1 (I just checked)...I know he's been on since then but he hasn't hardly posted here. That just makes me wary.

I feel like either he or Cluny are probably evil.

If cluny is evil than I would suspect steph a lot more because he has defended her in the past cycles and it seemed a little odd.

Edited by BrightnessRadiant

The writeup with, you know, a writeup. :P Speaking of which, I forgot to mention last night that all credit goes to Drought for Jay's death. 

I'm working on the other writeups, but would like to edit them all in at once, so I'll post when that has been done. 

Edited by Elbereth

I am not defending Straw, I do not like him that much, :ph34r: but I have the page on whenever I am working on my computer, in the background.

While on patrol with the men who would become officers, he ran into Shallan pretending to be a Horneater princess. After his defeat in a verbal conflict with her, Kaladin was forced to surrender his boots to her.[16] This left a negative impression in Kaladin's mind and reinforced his view of lighteyes toying with people that they see as lesser than themselves.

14 minutes ago, Cluny the Scourge said:

I am not defending Straw, I do not like him that much, :ph34r: but I have the page on whenever I am working on my computer, in the background.

I am offend! No apology! Boots!

Was about to go all votey votey before I realised I can't <_<

Well, if you're all voting on Cluny, I guess we should have an assassin go after him too? What's the point in expelling him if we don't get to know his alignment and stuff? 

Also,

@Elbereth if someone's attacked twice in one turn,will the writeup mention that?