Iridescent Tones: A Warbreaker Literary Essay

Quiver

• 3 weeks later...

I am really, really bad at spelling and grammar, and I really probably should have re-read some of the books first...

But... thanks to the above guys for commenting, for the people who helped me proof read this, and for all the upvotes! Because, uh.. wow. Wasn't expecting that many upvotes for things.:mellow: Thanks!

I just finished Warbreaker, and I never really thought about it like how you said, but it makes perfect sense now, in hindsight. 

Anyway, this was well-written, besides the aforementioned grammatical and spelling errors.

• 2 weeks later...

I really liked this analysis, but there is some stuff I differ slightly in my thoughts on. I wouldn't say Susebron was innocent. A little naive, yes. Ignorant? Definitely, but he caught on to how the world actually works far too quickly for me to think of him as innocent. He actively and curiously thought about his surroundings too much for innocence.

Other than that, I would say that this was a truly excellent analysis. It put some of the thoughts I already had into words, and quite well. There were also some things I hadn't considered and now agree with.

• Chaos locked this topic