I made Forgery into a Prestige Class for D&D 5e. How did I do?

• 3 weeks later...

It has been a while since I played DnD 5e and I wasn't able to read through your whole right up but from what I saw it looks good. Well done OP. 

As much as I love crafty games/mistborn pen and paper I feel they would have been more successful going down the OGL route and using something like 3.5/pathfinder.  I feel the rules would have allowed cooler combat and it would be easier to turn it into a corner pen and paper in the long run.  If you want to take a stab at homebrewing a cosmere 5e I think you would be met with great success! I may even be able to help!

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2017 at 5:48 AM, Itchy Savant said:

It has been a while since I played DnD 5e and I wasn't able to read through your whole right up but from what I saw it looks good. Well done OP. 

As much as I love crafty games/mistborn pen and paper I feel they would have been more successful going down the OGL route and using something like 3.5/pathfinder.  I feel the rules would have allowed cooler combat and it would be easier to turn it into a corner pen and paper in the long run.  If you want to take a stab at homebrewing a cosmere 5e I think you would be met with great success! I may even be able to help!

Thanks a bunch for your feedback and your patience with my reply; life happens lol. I would love to make a Cosmere 5e supplement, and would be glad to have help! I peruse the Unearthed Arcana subreddit quite often, where I found a Mistborn class someone made, so we're not alone. I haven't checked it out thoroughly, but it looked pretty decent to me. 

On 4/29/2017 at 1:35 PM, Figberts said:

I love it! I'm scanning TES and can't find any inconsistencies (although perhaps a better Cosmerenaut could)! Very nice work.

Well, rereading TES led me to find that the final Soul stamp feature should call them Essence Marks, so that shall be edited. Thanks for your reply!

I've been thinking about an Elantrian class and came up with a rough idea for a ChayShan Monk path. I'll be sure to post those when I'm done with them. :)

With thankfulness,

AKASketch

Edited by akasketch

• 1 month later...
  • Chaos locked this topic