Just finished

Farnsworth

So I finished the series, and while the ending was FANTASTIC, I have a lot of questions. Now, I could look these all up, but instead I'm going to be extremely lazy and just ask them here.

What is up with the saa in Rand's eye? Why is it different from normal ones?

Why can Rand not reach Saidan?

How did Rand light his pipe? 

Did his madness heal?

Did his two wounds heal?

How does he expect to travel the world inconspicuously with his heron marks, dragon marks, and saa?

Why is he called the Dragon? I was expecting Dragons to cone into the story somehow, maybe in the form of that odd snake that is wrapped around the wheel at the end of each chapter, but it didn't. 

By the way, that ending was awesome.

The reason why Rand is alive is because he swapped bodies with the other guy, whose name I cannot recall right now. That's why he has the saa and that half moon mark. However, his spirit/soul is still the same, that's why the bonds are still intact.

This might be incorrect, anyone know better?

The Dragon is implied to be one of those things that got passed down from Age to Age, long past the time that anyone remembered where it came from. Though somehow it also managed to survive (sort of) in Artur Hawkwing's full name (Paendrag>Pen Draig>Pendragon) again without anyone apparently remembering what it meant.

16 hours ago, Figberts said:

How did Rand light his pipe?

This is officially on the list of questions Brandon Will Not Answer, along with 'Who is Nakomi?'. According to Brandon, the pipe was part of Jordan's notes and he doesn't know anything more about it than we do. We can speculate that he got some sort of permanent reality-warping powers like he and the Dark One were using at the end to show each other possible worlds (given that he could already do it unconsciously and even invoked his probability-manipulation on a couple occasions in the last few books) but we don't know for sure and never will.

On 4/7/2017 at 8:43 PM, Figberts said:

Why can Rand not reach Saidan?
He was burned out.

Did his two wounds heal?
No, but he no longer has them as Moridin's body did not have them.

How does he expect to travel the world inconspicuously with his heron marks, dragon marks, and saa?
He does not have the marks outside of the Saa as he is in Morodin's body.

Why is he called the Dragon? I was expecting Dragons to cone into the story somehow, maybe in the form of that odd snake that is wrapped around the wheel at the end of each chapter, but it didn't. 
Just a title.

By the way, that ending was awesome.