Which Character Are You?

• 4 weeks later...

I identify super hardcore with Jasnah. My career boils down to sitting by myself reading technical books and doing research on things the vast majority of people wouldn't even think to care about, and in my spare time I dabble in philosophic discussions about the existence of God (I'm an atheist). I always try to push emotions aside so I can apply logic to a situation (probably too much so), and I would absolutely kill some muggers to teach a lesson about philosophy (maybe kidding, probably not :P ).

What a great thread! Everyone gets an up-vote (even if it takes me 3 days to do so!) because all of your reasons are so creative! :D

My first thought was to say I feel a commonality to Mad Ben Styke, but then I remembered that he's from Brian McClellan's books, not Brandon's. (but SRSLY - Mad Ben Styke!)

When I take those Star Wars personality tests, a lot of times mine comes back as Boba Fett ... because "you find it easy to show irritation with others." Hmmm... gotta work on my character some, it appears.

But back on topic - the Sander-verse characters I feel the most similar to are Jasnah (for logic and scholarshhip, though not the non-believing part), Steris (for awkwardness that can sometimes still save the day), Kaladin (for moodiness and the desire to help others), and Dalinar (for idealism and the strength to speak out against the ills of society, which I hope to do more of this year than ever before).

Edited by old aggie
correction

• Chaos locked this topic