Duraluminium misting

Panwp

We all know that burning aluminium can with experience can clean sb body from investiture. But what can you do as duraluminium gnat. Could you just relese all investiture in Your body in some of.... explosion? Or in another way???

Brandon has implied that you'd need to be a savant to gain that ability with aluminum so if a duralumin misting can do anything with their power they'd probably need to be savant-level as well. Given that there's no visible release of power with ordinary duralumin use though, I doubt that even a savant could actually do anything Realmatically-speaking unless they had some other form of Investiture for their power to act on. Brandon has mentioned that some Twinborn/compounding combinations aren't particularly useful, just as some individual abilities aren't terribly useful. A-Duralumin alone is probably one of these.

That said, the existence of medallion tech is likely to make the poor Duralumin Gnats a lot more respected in the future.

Edited by Weltall

Recently I asked about aluminum/nicrosil Twinborn who would tap so much nicrosil to attain Mistpoint and then burn aluminum. I asked whether he would destroy his own Investiture and Brandon said no.

So it's probably the same with duraluminum.

• Chaos locked this topic