I knew you were too cool (and the rest of crew) for that to be true so I didnt even try to ask about that (plus assumed if that was true, it was like one single word from very end :) ) :)

You dont get to know most important piece of information for Cosmere and Stormlight fans and just look next day like nothing happened :)

But I guess thats advantage of actually meeting you in real :)

Anyway, great prank at Brandon part, :) to use respected 17thSharder as double agent. Now we know that no one can be trusted :D

" for anything not set in metal cannot be trusted "

Edited by Kanrei

29 minutes ago, Pattern said:

Ok, lets all order some copperplates to hammer in the next WoBs...

Do you mean that other people are not doing it already ?? O.O How can they be sure that what they noted didnt get corrupted ??

:D

Are we absolutely certain Brandon isn't really Hoid's avatar in our universe, here to troll us for his own amusement? That was a work of evil genius! :D

And I'm with everyone else, I'm going to start bringing aluminum foil to etch WoBs into starting with the next signing, just in case.

Edited by Weltall

In other news along the same vein, Brandon has announced a new partnership with Stephanie Meyer, to help groom her to take over the Cosmere should he be unable to complete it.  Their first collaboration will be a cross over novella featuring a double date between their iconic couples involving an ageless immortal romantically involved with a much younger mortal woman.  Look out for the epic meeting of Siri, Susebron, Bella and Edward next spring.  

Also please be careful not to confuse the romantic comedy "10 Shades of Stormlight" featuring Amaram with the survival/horror/romance "50 Shades of Threnody".  One of those is a spin off written by neither of the Authors.

In other news, I completely fell for that troll, and was contemplating avoiding the forums like the plague for the next 20 or so years.  Thanks for that.

7 hours ago, Kanrei said:

I knew you were too cool (and the rest of crew) for that to be true so I didnt even try to ask about that (plus assumed if that was true, it was like one single word from very end

Much like one Robert Jordan who once told us that he had the last paragraph of Wheel of Time already written out and at one point bestowed upon us two words from it which told us absolutely nothing? xD Yeah, I could see Brandon pulling that one on us, though he's already done something like that (legitimately) by implying that we've seen a hint to the end of SA somewhere in the epigraphs of the first two books. Given the knots we're tying ourselves in over that, a single word would just be salt in the wound because you know he'd say it's 'the'..

Just now, Stark said:

Also please be careful not to confuse the romantic comedy "10 Shades of Stormlight" featuring Amaram with the survival/horror/romance "50 Shades of Threnody".  One of those is a spin off written by neither of the Authors.

Is 50 Shades by the same author who wrote Sixth of Twilight and Bands of [CENSORED]?

2 hours ago, Weltall said:

Is 50 Shades by the same author who wrote Sixth of Twilight and Bands of [CENSORED]?

Sadly yes.  Which is why we will sadly never get to see the "Survivor of Hathsin and the Chamber of Secrets" published. However, I did hear a rumor that if you ask nicely, team Sanderson may send you the prose version.

Now that it's been revealed I was Commanded to "troll people as if you were me" I can say that Brandon is developing a new skill. Trolling by proxy!

I told Brandon how the Shard reacted. He laughed. He told me to tell you something about the end of cosmere - in his own words: "It's good". So, that's it. No troll here this time.

Edited by Oversleep

@Oversleep But does that mean the cosmere will end and cease to exist at some point? Is it good that it should end? Does he instead mean that the stories will end but the cosmere will go on? And if so, is the ending 'good'? And what is 'good', why not 'awesome'? So much hinges on his ambiguity!

5 hours ago, Weltall said:

@Oversleep But does that mean the cosmere will end and cease to exist at some point? Is it good that it should end? Does he instead mean that the stories will end but the cosmere will go on? And if so, is the ending 'good'? And what is 'good', why not 'awesome'? So much hinges on his ambiguity!

Hmm awesome is taken by Lift, is that mean that she wont be at then end? Or she will be and Sanderson is trying to hide that fact?

damnation 3 words and so many possibilities :D

For the next signing we'll have to do the recording by Direct Metal Mastering, with trusty copper.

images.jpg

@Extesian It would be hilarious to come to some signing with something like that :D

Edited by Kanrei

Do we really want there to be an end? Actually, I am glad nothing was spoiled and sent to ferment out there :lol:

Now lets see, Aluminum to etch WoBs, thats shooting birds with cannons...but...aluminum foil hats to become immune to soothing...that could be a thing.

Actually there's a very recent, yet unprocessed WoB that after the end of cosmere he will probably write in-between. Another WoB is that he will stop writing when they find him dead in his room, with his head on the keyboard spelling 5 milion "eeeeee".

So I think we're good for a lot of time B)

1 hour ago, Pattern said:

Now lets see, Aluminum to etch WoBs, thats shooting birds with cannons...but...aluminum foil hats to become immune to soothing...that could be a thing.

Would it work? I mean tinfoil hat preventing from soothing/rioting? Because thats another hilarious thing to take with to signing with Sanderson.
I think I remember some WoB about it but Im not sure.