Long Game (3)2: Pulling on Strings

Do you remember where he claimed Regular, by the way?

EDIT: Do we have an active seeker?  If so, we can use him to allow Mistings to claim in order to avoid lynches (with the Seeker investigating such claims so the Inquisitor can't hide behind one).

Edited by Yitzi2

I'm growing bored of this test as well tbh.

Not much I can do *sigh

Hm. Idk 'bout HH tbh, I reckon he's clean.

Actually on second thoughts. Seeing how many regulars have died. I have reason to believe that he can't be one (might as well throw it out there that I've been regular crew-member this entire time)

Hemalurgic Headshot

Edited by Darkness Ascendant

i won't vote , it seems that my vote would rly make a diference (3 votes seem to preaty much have locked it ) but i would like to pose a question , theoreticaly i we just keep on killing people we know were clean at some point would we eventualy win , or would it take too long , and reasult in most of us being converted ? 
basicaly , how many of us have been verified viladge at some point of the game ? 
finaly as i have stated i am fine with taking the bullet at some point if there is unsertainty for my alignment , and the only proof of my innocense that i can provide is the fact that if i was the inquizitor or spiked and yet went into two weeks of radio silence it would be kind of cheating
and i am no cheater (yeah it is a weak excuse i know ).

1 hour ago, Manukos said:

i won't vote , it seems that my vote would rly make a diference (3 votes seem to preaty much have locked it ) but i would like to pose a question , theoreticaly i we just keep on killing people we know were clean at some point would we eventualy win , or would it take too long , and reasult in most of us being converted ?
basicaly , how many of us have been verified viladge at some point of the game ? 
finaly as i have stated i am fine with taking the bullet at some point if there is unsertainty for my alignment , and the only proof of my innocense that i can provide is the fact that if i was the inquizitor or spiked and yet went into two weeks of radio silence it would be kind of cheating
and i am no cheater (yeah it is a weak excuse i know ).

The Inquisitor can only convert in the night immediately after a Misting is killed; as such, he can't convert until we lynch a Misting (or he uses a power we don't know about to kill someone, but there aren't really any plausible possibilities as to what such a power might be).

Furthermore, we strongly suspect (but are not sure) that he only has one power left, in which case converting anyone will amount to suicide, so there's a limit of one more convert.  If he's not limited to one more convert, then he's almost certainly limited to two.

Manukos, do you want to tell us what your role is?

Also, because the Inquisitor will appear on first lynch to be a thug, what are everybody's thoughts on asking all thugs to claim now (in order to give the Inquisitor a dilemma, and because he doesn't currently have the ability to kill anyway)?

Why doesn't everyone just claim now? I rather doubt the Inquisitor was given two abilities to kill, so even if he has an additional conversion, he still won't be able to actually use it unless he gets a convert. Therefore, publicly knowing who is regular and who is Misting shouldn't cause any issues.

Also, about the votes, if he does have an additional power, it's probably a vote manipulation ability, so don't get lazy thinking that just because there are three votes, that it's locked. If he can move or soothe two votes, that's all it takes to cause a tie/force a no lynch.

I'm lurcher which snapped when Hero was converted... not sure if this information changes something. Also I was not very invested in this game and I'm not sure that can make any good guesses about who is Inquisitor, anyway  even if we will lynch inquisitor he will surely survive and then sacrifice himself to convert someone and so random massacre will begin again... that's all.

HH.

Well, my fate is certain. No one has given another name to bandwagon, just myself. I am a Villager, have been, and at this point, will always be. 

Wilson, you are correct I won't give the Elims a Spike to use, but why still kill me? Wouldn't it be wiser to try to hunt down the remaining Elims? This bandwagon is killing discussion, not only me.

3 hours ago, Hemalurgic_Headshot said:

Wilson, you are correct I won't give the Elims a Spike to use, but why still kill me? Wouldn't it be wiser to try to hunt down the remaining Elims?

The only remaining elim is the Inquisitor...and we thus far have no real reason to think you aren't him.

EDIT: And, though I already said it, I'm also a lurcher, and have been since the beginning of the game.

Edited by Yitzi2

7 hours ago, Manukos said:

which players can we guarantee 100% they are not the inqiuizitor?

There aren't many that can be guaranteed to not be the Inquisitor. Yitzi is one of those, though, because he clearly used his power to save me when I was attacked by the spiked, and the spiked couldn't have had a Lurcher type power (since Uber Iron was a redirect).

Mark was scanned as a Soother and was using his soothing before he went inactive. The Inquisitor has been active in the time since Mark has been gone, and Rae also tried to pin Mark up as the convert, which she wouldn't have done were he the Inquisitor. He is another I would say is guaranteed.

I've proven myself as a vote manipulator and have contributed to the deaths of every spiked up to this point, plus I was attacked by them, so I think that unless you want to be really paranoid about me, it can be said with some level of certainty that I'm not evil, though it's technically not 100% guaranteed.

I do not believe Arinian is lying about having snapped, particularly with Hero's death and spikiness. However, he technically hasn't proven his Lurcher powers, so he is also not guaranteed. Still, I feel it's a pretty strong certainty.

Figberts claimed snapped Rioter to both Lopen and the thread. I feel like he's telling the truth.

And that's basically everyone who is unlikely to be the Inquisitor.

One additional note: Kipper is either a Thug or the Inquisitor, but I currently believe him to be a Thug. Lynching him wrongly would lead to the Inquisitor getting a Pewter spike, which I guarantee he would use to convert.

23 hours ago, Hemalurgic_Headshot said:

Well, my fate is certain. No one has given another name to bandwagon, just myself. I am a Villager, have been, and at this point, will always be. 

Wilson, you are correct I won't give the Elims a Spike to use, but why still kill me? Wouldn't it be wiser to try to hunt down the remaining Elims? This bandwagon is killing discussion, not only me.

Since I never responded to this earlier, let me do so now:

I think you're the Inquisitor. You've been on my list of Inquisitor suspects for a number of cycles, and I've mentioned that. I still hold to my theory earlier in the game that the Inquisitor is a relatively new player. I do not think they are brand new, because giving a brand new player that kind of important role is too much of a risk, since you don't know how active they'll be or if they'll even be active. Take Spartacus, for instance. Had she been the Inquisitor, the game would never have gotten underway.

My list of suspects is thus:

1. Hemalurgic Headshot
  2. Manukos
  3. OmeGaster

In that order. Silverblade, Bugsy, DA, Mark, and Mage all went inactive for a bit while the Inquisitor maintained activity. Yitzi has proven his roles. Len and Kipper both do not make sense for the actions the Inquisitor has made. Arinian's claim led to the death of Hero. Figberts claimed an easy role to verify (though I don't think he's actually verified it yet). 

OmeGaster and Manukos have both been borderline inactive, but I believe both have been active enough to continually place orders. OmeGaster is last on my list because he's brand new and he was attaching himself at the hip to Lopen while Lopen was alive, and I don't really see an Inquisitor who has converts like Rae and Hero (at the point in time when this happened) doing that. I could be wrong, which is why he's on the list. Manukos is the one I think may have actually been inactive during a full cycle when the Inquisitor made a conversion. I'm not 100% certain about that, but I remember both Lopen and I were hesitant about the possibility of him being the Inquisitor.

Which leaves HH, who's been active the entire game, yet contributing very little. In fact, it wasn't until after I mentioned being suspicious of him as the Inquisitor when he became a little more active and started voting more, and I wonder if that may have been in hopes that I would stop being suspicious of him. Then there's Hero trying to make me rethink my thoughts about HH being the Inquisitor when I told Hero (who had most definitely been converted by that point in time) that I was strongly leaning toward HH being the Inquisitor.

If it's not HH, I'd look at Manukos. But honestly, I really think it's HH.

EDIT: Also, in regards to killing discussion, discussion's been killed for a few turns now, most particularly the previous day with Hero's lynch, when I brought forth relevant information and said we should discuss it. Despite having a full day to discuss it, no one but Yitzi and I said anything at all about it. The thread was dead silent for 23 hours. I don't think it's my duty to make sure discussion takes place. Particularly if few others are going to do so. So sure, this bandwagon might be killing discussion, but discussion gave up the ghost over 96 hours ago and I'm not to blame for that.

LG32: Night Eleven - Failure

Dear Quinn,

Good news and bad news. The good news is that you won! The bad news is that you won the lynch. But hey, you win some and ya lose some. Though this is kinda your last competition, so you don’t really get any more chances or anything. And you were doing so well! You were so regular, I was amazed. And now you’re gone, even after everyone studied and tested themselves and all that (and if they didn’t then they need to read the titles of the thread). 

Now, I’m gonna have to do the same stuff as I did with that wanna-be Hero. So, to all you crazy people who killed lovely Quinn, I actually don’t have anything to say to you. Just felt like I had to be at least somewhat consistent, ya know?

Greetings,
The Court Is Backwards (also a Fool)

Hemalurgic_Headshot was lynched! He was a Regular Villager.

Hemalurgic_Headshot: little wilson, Yitzi2, Arinian

Player List
1. Arinian - Alrin
2. Hemalurgic Headshot - Quinn - Regular Villager
3. Jondesu - Remart - Spiked Coppercloud
4. Elenion - Roger Elariel
5. Drake Marshall - Serray - Regular Crewmember
6. Darkness Ascendant - The Phantom Stranger
7. Randuir - Magister Agemtsar Spiked Smoker
8. Magestar - David Agemtsar
9. Herowannabe - Herwynbe - Regulat Spiked
10. Yitzi2 - Garshin