Long Game (3)2: Pulling on Strings

@Ecthelion III, are you volunteering to let us try that on you? :P

I do have to say, that looks bad for Kipper. We could have started with two Thugs, certainly (we had a Smoker and a Coppercloud, so maybe we had a Pewterarm and a Thug?), but while I still don't like the logic of those pointing at Kipper over Aonar, this certainly makes me much more suspicious of him. We'll see if a Coinshot decides to take matters into their own hands, but if he is evil, the Inquisitor will likely have Iron to save him anyways. Heck, if he's not evil, they'll probably try to save him anyways to keep us focused on him (I'm remembering a certain person who survived multiple lynches in another game, though they didn't survive this game).

2 hours ago, Jondesu said:

I do have to say, that looks bad for Kipper. We could have started with two Thugs, certainly

We definitely started with at least two, since Kipper, Ecthelion, and Metacognition all survived with their name given in the writeup of the event (which seems to mean pewter).  Only one can be the inquisitor (at most), so that means at least two thugs.  (Or a thug and a very lucky mistborn.)

17 minutes ago, Yitzi2 said:

We definitely started with at least two, since Kipper, Ecthelion, and Metacognition all survived with their name given in the writeup of the event (which seems to mean pewter).  Only one can be the inquisitor (at most), so that means at least two thugs.  (Or a thug and a very lucky mistborn.)

Lynches always have the name of the player specified in the write-up, because lynch results are always public knowledge. However, the only ways to survive a lynch are Pewter and theorized UberPewter, so that doesn't alter the validity of your reasoning.

I would like to mention that if there is a coinshot in this game, it is possible for the Inquisitor to convert them. So multiple thugs might exist to balance that possibility. I don't really like lynching people based on a theoretical role distribution, unless it's something like Seeker that seriously changes the game balance. GMs around here like to troll with their role distributions sometimes.

Okay, it's late and I need to be going to bed, but there are things that need to be discussed. 

First: Was there any vote manipulation that happened? I don't see any immediately but I am on mobile so it's not easy to double check. 

Second, nobody died last cycle, which is good news for us because the Inquisitor can't convert anybody tonight (and which also means that I have at least one more cycle before the Inquisitor can convert me). That brings me to the next point:

@Kipper. As has been pointed out, because he survived the lynch he is either a thug, a lucky mistborn, or the Inquisitor. Based on the circumstances I think it's likely that he's the Inquisitor. His last post (which I'll get to in a minute), which was only about an hour before rollover, at which point it was pretty obvious he would be lynched. And he didn't say anything about having pewter. And he has been online after rollover (right now it says he was on 4 hours ago, and rollover was 5 hours ago) and did not post anything at all. That increases my suspicion of him. I would expect a village thug/mistborn to say something like "there, see? I'm a thug," but staying silent feels like an eliminator in a panic and taking time to consult the evil-doc before coming up with a response. It's notable that once Cessie was discovered to be the inquisitor in LG2 she went silent in the thread, too.

(As I'm typing this @Araris Valerian just posted. In response let me say that yes, you are correct, however, from a purely statistical point it is much more likely that Kipper is the Inquisitor because now he is a member of the small subgroup that is capable of surviving a lynch. Plus, nothing about him surviving the lynch does anything to clear the suspicion that he has already garnered. Now, back to discussing that suspicion.)

in response to Kipper's post from before rollover:

Re: Hero's suspicions of me. I have not been “fishing for roles.” When I want to find out someone's role, I ask them explicitly, and I don't beat around the bush. In my first or second PM to Hero (I believe it was the first), I asked him for his role explicitly. His impression of me “role-fishing” most likely comes from the way I asked for his role, which went something like this: 

“Hey Hero! Someone told me that you're a Seeker. Is that true?”

Hero then thought, “Hmm, I already posted publicly telling people not to role reveal in PMs, and Kipper knows that (I didn't actually know that; completely missed that section of Hero’s post). Obviously he’s lying about someone telling him I'm a Seeker, and he's just fishing for roles.”

Here's the thing though...someone did actually tell me that Hero had claimed Seeker, and I was just following my usual pattern of directly asking people about roles.

I still don't know whether or not Hero is actually the Seeker, but I'm leaning towards not.

Anyway, let's assume for a second that I was actually fishing for roles. Regardless of my assumed alignment, why would I do something so contrary to my normal play? Why would I role fish Hero, an experienced player who posted in thread about not revealing roles? Short answer: I wouldn't, and I didn't. I'm not disputing the words I've said in PMs, but calling them fishing is dishonest and fallacious.

Also, it's honestly startling to see how many people have jumped on this bandwagon. Think for yourselves, and don't be so quick to jump on bandwagons when the person hasn't even had time to defend themself (<-- that's a word).

TL;DR Just because Hero denies claiming Seeker does not mean someone didn't tell me that Hero claimed Seeker. I always explicitly ask for roles and that's not unusual.

Also, the person that told me Hero claimed Seeker has given me one Seeker result that was confirmed by @Mark IV. 

Re: my role: maybe you missed it, but I am definitely not a seeker. I'm a Lurcher. I have publicly admitted it in the thread and we have public confirmation from the GM that a Lurcher is informed when their power blocks a kill, which mine did. Short of seeing the GM's master doc, it doesn't get any more concretely proven than that. 

Re:role-fishing. Maybe it's just semantics, but I would call any attempt to get someone to admit their role "role-fishing." And by that definition you definitely role-fished me. Role-fishing isn't inherently bad or suspicious (after all, I role-fished you right back, but you didn't bite), but the fact that you specifically tried to get me to admit whether or not I was a seeker, and then a cycle later I was attacked, that IS suspicious. 

Also, you insist that somebody else is feeding you info from a seeker? Don't you think it's about time you put your money where your mouth is and put a name to your informant? If you don't want to do so publicly (and you shouldn't), then PM me. Or better yet, to everyone else, if you are Kipper's informant, I invite you to PM me and say so. I'm about as confirmed-village as it is possible for a player to be, at least for the time being. 

@Mark IV Kipper says you can confirm part/all of his claims? What do you have to say about all this? You've been notably quiet lately and you were among those that didn't vote last cycle. 

8 hours ago, Herowannabe said:

Re: my role: maybe you missed it, but I am definitely not a seeker. I'm a Lurcher. I have publicly admitted it in the thread and we have public confirmation from the GM that a Lurcher is informed when their power blocks a kill, which mine did. Short of seeing the GM's master doc, it doesn't get any more concretely proven than that. 

That's hardly a hard-clear. You could be the Seeker, which would incline any Lurcher contact of yours to protect you every cycle. In this theoretical scenario, you are attacked, your Lurcher blocks it, your Lurcher receives confirmation in PM, and then tells you that you were attacked. You hit the thread and false-claim Lurcher, when really you're a Seeker, and suddenly nobody feels inclined to attack you anymore.

What I'm not doing is accusing you of being a Seeker; rather, I'm just using this to show that your role is not confirmed to all of us.

1 hour ago, Elenion said:

That's hardly a hard-clear. You could be the Seeker, which would incline any Lurcher contact of yours to protect you every cycle. In this theoretical scenario, you are attacked, your Lurcher blocks it, your Lurcher receives confirmation in PM, and then tells you that you were attacked. You hit the thread and false-claim Lurcher, when really you're a Seeker, and suddenly nobody feels inclined to attack you anymore.

What I'm not doing is accusing you of being a Seeker; rather, I'm just using this to show that your role is not confirmed to all of us.

Fair enough. I suppose hypothetically I could be a mistborn, too, but neither is the case. I really am a Lurcher. Unfortunately I don't really have any way to prove it, unless the Spiked want to oblige me by attacking me again tonight... ;)

12 hours ago, Elenion said:

Lynches always have the name of the player specified in the write-up, because lynch results are always public knowledge.

Metacognition wasn't a lynch, though; I presume the reason he was specified is because it was Pewter (or uber-Pewter), not iron.

12 hours ago, Araris Valerian said:

I would like to mention that if there is a coinshot in this game

There is.  Two attacks in a single night, after the Inquisitor gave up uber-Steel, means at least one is a coinshot.

So yeah, it seems I was wrong about Kipper. wasn't the first time I was wrong about someones status, won't be the last time either. Anyway, moving on.

17 hours ago, Yitzi2 said:

It may be best not to try to coinshot/relynch them quite yet; the smokers are less protected anyway, and probably more directly dangerous now that the Inquisitor gave up his steel.

I disagree here. If this was a game with just a stronger-than-usual elim, I'd agree, but the conversions change this. The inquisitor can't convert tonight, as there are no dead mistings. If the inquisitor is successfully attacked tonight, we'll know who to go for tomorrow, and he won't get the chance to convert anyone on N6, as he'll be dead by then. If he isn't attacked, or if he blocks the attack (and we don't really have any proof one way or another whether he can do that) than he still has a chance for a final convert on N6. On the other hand, if the coinshot attacks someone else, there's a risk of either losing a villager, or killing an elim, but the elim kill is offset by the fact that the inquisitor gets a new convert.

Therefore I recommend the coinshot does attack one of the people who survived a lynch. Kipper is the most likely to be the inquisitor of those three, as meta is inactive, and I don't think the inquisitor would allow himself to get lynched, like ecth did.

Edited by randuir

25 minutes ago, randuir said:

So yeah, it seems I was wrong about Kipper. wasn't the first time I was wrong about someones status, won't be the last time either. Anyway, moving on.

I disagree here. If this was a game with just a stronger-than-usual elim, I'd agree, but the conversions change this. The inquisitor can't convert tonight, as there are no dead mistings. If the inquisitor is successfully attacked tonight, we'll know who to go for tomorrow, and he won't get the chance to convert anyone on N6, as he'll be dead by then. If he isn't attacked, or if he blocks the attack (and we don't really have any proof one way or another whether he can do that) than he still has a chance for a final convert on N6. On the other hand, if the coinshot attacks someone else, there's a risk of either losing a villager, or killing an elim, but the elim kill is offset by the fact that the inquisitor gets a new convert.

He only gets a new convert if a misting is killed.  Which is significantly more likely if we lynch someone with a strong chance of being a thug.  (And thug is probably one of the worse recruits for them to get, since it's a passive ability and is harder to deal with even once found.)

Rieyun was very confused.

He takes a nap in the bathroom for a few days, then BAM anarchy is everywhere, and Mr. Slap-your-face is dead.

26 minutes ago, Yitzi2 said:

He only gets a new convert if a misting is killed.  Which is significantly more likely if we lynch someone with a strong chance of being a thug.  (And thug is probably one of the worse recruits for them to get, since it's a passive ability and is harder to deal with even once found.)

There are three people that have survived a hit, only one can be the inqusiitor. there have been two other roleclaims besides, so If the elims want to kill a misting this evening they probably can. If the coinshot hits the wrong one, then it saves us a mislynch, which would have resulted in that metal becoming available anyway. Anyway, as I see it, there are two courses of action for the coinshot: 

1. Attack one of those that survived a lynch. If he hits the right one, he prevents any more conversions, if he hits the wrong one, he opens up the possibility for a new thug. However, if the elims want a thug, they can probably get one through their kill this night.

2. Attack someone else he's suspicious of. If he hits the wrong guy, another villager is dead and there is the possibility of a powerful metal becoming available for conversion (like rioting or seeking). If he hits the right guy, the elims lose 1 person, but they can convert someone new the next night.

Edited by randuir

19 hours ago, Jondesu said:

I do have to say, that looks bad for Kipper. We could have started with two Thugs, certainly (we had a Smoker and a Coppercloud, so maybe we had a Pewterarm and a Thug?), but while I still don't like the logic of those pointing at Kipper over Aonar, this certainly makes me much more suspicious of him. We'll see if a Coinshot decides to take matters into their own hands, but if he is evil, the Inquisitor will likely have Iron to save him anyways. Heck, if he's not evil, they'll probably try to save him anyways to keep us focused on him (I'm remembering a certain person who survived multiple lynches in another game, though they didn't survive this game).

I'll just say here that I really don't understand why people are suspicious of Aonar, or why this is a Aonar vs. Kipper thing. What has Aonar done that's suspicious? Not posting because he doesn't have anything relevant to say? He's not being inactive at all, and he's promptly responded when requested to.

15 hours ago, Herowannabe said:

[snip]

@Kipper. As has been pointed out, because he survived the lynch he is either a thug, a lucky mistborn, or the Inquisitor. Based on the circumstances I think it's likely that he's the Inquisitor. His last post (which I'll get to in a minute), which was only about an hour before rollover, at which point it was pretty obvious he would be lynched. And he didn't say anything about having pewter. And he has been online after rollover (right now it says he was on 4 hours ago, and rollover was 5 hours ago) and did not post anything at all. That increases my suspicion of him. I would expect a village thug/mistborn to say something like "there, see? I'm a thug," but staying silent feels like an eliminator in a panic and taking time to consult the evil-doc before coming up with a response. It's notable that once Cessie was discovered to be the inquisitor in LG2 she went silent in the thread, too.

[snip]

in response to Kipper's post from before rollover:

Re:role-fishing. Maybe it's just semantics, but I would call any attempt to get someone to admit their role "role-fishing." And by that definition you definitely role-fished me. Role-fishing isn't inherently bad or suspicious (after all, I role-fished you right back, but you didn't bite), but the fact that you specifically tried to get me to admit whether or not I was a seeker, and then a cycle later I was attacked, that IS suspicious. 

Also, you insist that somebody else is feeding you info from a seeker? Don't you think it's about time you put your money where your mouth is and put a name to your informant? If you don't want to do so publicly (and you shouldn't), then PM me. Or better yet, to everyone else, if you are Kipper's informant, I invite you to PM me and say so. I'm about as confirmed-village as it is possible for a player to be, at least for the time being. 

@Mark IV Kipper says you can confirm part/all of his claims? What do you have to say about all this? You've been notably quiet lately and you were among those that didn't vote last cycle. 

A few things: As @Elenion pointed out, I'll likely be Smoked regardless of what I claim, so no, I'm not going to claim in thread and give the Eliminators an idea of the best to kill me tonight. The Seeker will be confounded if they try to Scan me anyway.

Re: Inactivity. As I said before, I've been incredibly busy lately with school, relationship stuff, and work. This morning, I was sick and throwing up, but I still had to make it to a required school event that made me feel even worse. Did not have time to post. Also, what's the point of me posting and saying "See, I'm a village thug?" I wouldn't do that in any case, because I don't make a habit of public roleclaiming. Thug is one of three obvious things I could say about my role (Thug, Inquisitor, Mistborn), and I wouldn't claim any of them ever in public. Also, you're taking actions that you wouldn't normally consider suspicious, or even actions that directly conflict with someone's playstyle and personality, as things that must signify Eliminatorness. Do I really seem like the type of person to "panic" and "consult the evil-doc" before being able to post? I'm capable of defending myself, and I think you know that. I don't have anything relevant to say during the Night (except PROTECT ME), and I'm obviously not going to claim Inquisitor. It's not as if me saying "See, I'm a village Thug!" would have removed your suspicion on me. In fact, you probably would have made an entirely separate post talking about how obvious roleclaims are suspicious. #tunneling

Re: Your power. GM confirmation that a name is revealed when a Lurcher blocks a kill is not GM confirmation that you are a Lurcher. Pretty important distinction right there. Relying on illogic to bolster your role claim isn't the best. Also, it does get proven more concretely. With a Seeker.

Re: role fishing. Quibble over definitions all you want, but I ask for roles in PMs directly in every game with PMs, regardless of alignment. Also, relying on IKYK and possible WGG (however publicly you attack the idea of it being a WGG) for reinforcement of your suspicions of me being an Inquisitor is illogical.

No, I don't think that it's time I put my "money where my mouth is" and publicly reveal my informant, and I'm startled that you would suggest revealing said info to you. You are not as confirmed-village as it is possible for a player to be; the tin-eye is.

I wish I could vote for Hero during the Night, but maybe a Coinshot can do it for me.

@Mark IV I'll agree with Hero that some confirmation would be nice.

3 hours ago, randuir said:

Therefore I recommend the coinshot does attack one of the people who survived a lynch. Kipper is the most likely to be the inquisitor of those three, as meta is inactive, and I don't think the inquisitor would allow himself to get lynched, like ecth did.

Emphasis mine.

I don't understand the reasoning behind that. Being an Inquisitor doesn't automatically comes with magical lynch-avoidance powers, so getting lynched doesn't clear somebody of being an Inquisitor. Besides, Kipper got lynched, and you say that he's most likely to be the Inquisitor out of the people who have survived a hit.

4 minutes ago, Arraenae said:

Emphasis mine.

I don't understand the reasoning behind that. Being an Inquisitor doesn't automatically comes with magical lynch-avoidance powers, so getting lynched doesn't clear somebody of being an Inquisitor. Besides, Kipper got lynched, and you say that he's most likely to be the Inquisitor out of the people who have survived a hit.

What I meant is that Ecth retracted his vote, which directly resulted in him being Lynched. I expect the inqusitor (as well as all analytically minded players with time on their hands) to keep careful track of the vote tally.

Edit: So what I meant was that Ecth directly caused his own lynch, while Kipper just got lynched, without influencing tat outcome much.

Edited by randuir

3 hours ago, randuir said:

There are three people that have survived a hit, only one can be the inqusiitor. there have been two other roleclaims besides, so If the elims want to kill a misting this evening they probably can. If the coinshot hits the wrong one, then it saves us a mislynch, which would have resulted in that metal becoming available anyway. Anyway, as I see it, there are two courses of action for the coinshot: 

1. Attack one of those that survived a lynch. If he hits the right one, he prevents any more conversions, if he hits the wrong one, he opens up the possibility for a new thug. However, if the elims want a thug, they can probably get one through their kill this night.

2. Attack someone else he's suspicious of. If he hits the wrong guy, another villager is dead and there is the possibility of a powerful metal becoming available for conversion (like rioting or seeking). If he hits the right guy, the elims lose 1 person, but they can convert someone new the next night.

Yes, the elims can probably kill a coinshot if they want to and are willing to spend the kill.

If the coinshot hits the wrong one, it only saves us a mislynch if we'd be lynching one of the three prior to seeker vetting (which will work if we kill the enemy smokers before losing all our seekers, and maybe even otherwise assuming we have seekers).

I am assuming here that thug is a powerful conversion metal and the reason that the elims aren't taking out thugs is because they want to leave the inquisitor harder to find.  If it's because it's a weak conversion metal, your argument makes a lot more sense...but I don't think thug is so weak.  (It might not be as strong as Steel...but I'd actually place it over rioting/soothing because once a rioter/soother gets converted we can simply make sure all lynches are too overwhelming for one rioter/soother to sway them, and only the very last one before we lose would be subject to the rioter/soother; conversely, Pewter can be used at any stage of the game, and is good against coinshots as well.  Seeking is of course the strongest early on, but once three Mistings are converted already, finding more Mistings to kill becomes somewhat less worthwhile because the Inquisitor is likely to have enough opportunities anyway, and the only real advantage from a seeker is finding the strongest mistings such as (IMO) Pewter and Steel.)

EDIT: You also seem to be implying that if an elim is killed, that allows a conversion.  @OrlokTsubodai @STINK do kills of Spiked allow conversions?

Edited by Yitzi2

7 minutes ago, Yitzi2 said:

EDIT: You also seem to be implying that if an elim is killed, that allows a conversion.  @OrlokTsubodai @STINK do kills of Spiked allow conversions?

I didn't get that part across properly. what I meant is that, with the number of roleclaims and role-reveals we've had, it is quite likely the elims can kill a misting this cycle if they want, which would guarantee a conversion, unless the inquisitor goes into the next cycle with only 1 life.

Edited by randuir

33 minutes ago, randuir said:

I didn't get that part across properly. what I meant is that, with the number of roleclaims and role-reveals we've had, it is quite likely the elims can kill a misting this cycle if they want, which would guarantee a conversion, unless the inquisitor goes into the next cycle with only 1 life.

True, though again I feel that thug is one of the stronger late-game roles, especially for the elims.

Aonar (continued):

N1: Nothing.

C2: Aonar says that it's obvious that the Inquisitor would kill Aman and lists the benefits of doing so. He also defends himself from Arinian and says the two games Arinian saw him in don't make a good sample. He also dares Arinian to lynch him. At this point, Aonar just sounds like a bored, mildly engaged, and trolly player.

C3: Aonar explains that someone Snapping after someone else was Converted is part of the rules. He's familiar with the rules. I'd be suspicious of him if he suddenly seemed unsure of what the rules are. He also says that it's possible that Meta put an order in advance to convert someone, but he's surprised at how inactive Meta has been. He doesn't want to lynch an inactive. Also says he's suspicious of Kipper and Randuir. He also says that he has no motivation to vote because that would require an explanation in order to be useful, which he's to tired to live. Again, he feels like a bored player with little motivation.

C4: Explains to Jondesu that Copper is always on for the person who has it, but including other people in it is a conscious option. Also says that the inquisitor likely has a Spiked Smoker, because they dropped Ubercopper. This is a rule that has been in place for lots of LGs and all of the AGs. Aonar's setting himself up as a bit of a rule expert here. If he's not careful, people will start asking him for rule clarifications instead of Orlok or Stink. :P He defends himself by saying that he's a lurker and only posts when he needs to or is being talked about. He rather trollishly refuses to share his suspicions inthread. He votes for Kipper and seems rather excited at the prospect of being lynched. It seems like Aonar gets more engaged when his life is in danger. Clearly, the solution to making him post more is to prod him with a few votes. When Wilson explains Aonar's trolliness, he says that she's no fun. He also mentions the non-voters to get them to vote.

Overall, Aonar reads as a more consistent trolly player who was bored until he was the subject of lynch discussion. Very, very tentative trust, for now.

LG32: Day Six - Action

Remart was unsurprisingly, eating. It was a nice dish consisting of mostly steak, with some mashed potatoes and gravy. Was it delicious? Well, seeing as it was made by the Chefs of Fadrex, it was only the best steak Remart had ever eaten. However, the one thing Remart needed most to truly make this a good night? Company.

And in a stroke of good luck, there was someone willing to chat and eat with Remart! They ordered the fish pie though, so they definitely went down a few points on the score-list of ‘People That Remart Would Talk To And Not Eat’™. Remart naturally discussed many things about food or drink or the food industry or anything involving food really, but eventually he let his companion steer the conversation.

“So Remart, what’s your thoughts on the recent deaths?”

“Uh, that’s a hard question to answer, mister. I mean, obviously they’re bad and all, but at the same time what can we do?”

“Well, I personally believe that everyone can do something, but whether it’s helpful or not is really the question.”

“Um, sure?”

“Why Remart, that’s why I’m here. You see, I think that you might be involved in the recent murders, and I’m willing to bet your life on it.”

As he said this, Remart was just finishing off his steak knife. He was also getting quite worried, but he was mostly focused on finishing his Steak. However, as he was taking a bite, his knife suddenly took a plunge into his throat. Understandably, Remart was now struggling to both breathe and finish his steak, as anyone would with a steak knife lodged in their throat, while your previously amicable companion finishes off the fish pie and doesn’t panic whatsoever.

“Oh well, it seems like you’ve lost your ability to respond. A shame that, you were certainly knowledgeable about food, but not about death. I hope I’ll be able to find your comrades, friend.”

And with that, Remart’s mysterious companion left, never to be seen by Remart again.

Oh, and in some other place this guy called Meta was stabbed but he won’t get a write-up ‘cause he’s inactive.

Meta was killed! He was a Village Pewterarm.

Jondesu was killed! He was a Spiked Coppercloud.

Tineye message:

I am sorry to see that you have declined my challenge by attacking player number nine. 

TheIaInquisitormshasortworyButthweathaveyomore,uhmightieravthaned they: ecanalyticalliplayersneWedmhaveycpassedhathroughlltheenmistsge and by realms of deathatandtatheckInquisitorinshallgpfearlaus.yeWernwillumgobewherernthey lead. inTheeIjourneywiofshayothousandutmilesoebeginsnjwithoyathsingleisstepgaandmeweIntrustquthemistoitleadousrwell.

Player List
1. Arinian - Alrin
2. Hemalurgic Headshot - Quinn
3. Jondesu - Remart - Spiked Coppercloud
4. Elenion - Roger Elariel
5. Drake Marshall - Serray - Regular Crewmember
6. Darkness Ascendant - The Phantom Stranger
7. Randuir - Magister Agemtsar
8. Magestar - David Agemtsar
9. Herowannabe - Herwynbe
10. Yitzi2 - Garshin
11. Metacognition - Village Pewterarm
12. Silverblade5 - Ryth
13: Arraenae - Rhea
14. TheMightyLopen - Sidon
15. little wilson - Willie Klara
16. Droughtbringer - You  - Regular Crewmember
17. Iamspartacus - Astrid the Bold
18. Ornstein - Winkleton - Regular Crewmember
19. Araris Valerian - Wol
20. Dalinar Kholin - Lebochevkowski - Village Coppercloud
21. OmeGaster - Rieyun
22. Kipper - Elenion - Pewterarm
23. Sart - Gaetan - Regular Crewmember
24. Bugsy - Jelwynd
25. Figberts - Quond
26. Mark IV - The Follower
27. Manukos - Reval
28. Aonar Faileas - Vana Izenry
29. Ecthelion - Amnar - Pewterarm
30. Amanuensis - Mykal - Village Smoker

Edited by OrlokTsubodai
Tineye message

11 minutes ago, little wilson said:

I was right! Just so everyone knows, I attempted to soothe Jon during the day and when that failed, I arranged to have him seeked through death. :P

Heh. I'd been wondering what was up with the lack of soothing last cycle, and the lack of comment from you on that.