Funny Comments

Relevart Drahs

Relevart Drahs here or Shard Traveler, whatever you like better. I just just created This topic 'cause my, and maybe your, favorite part of books is the hilarious comments and Stormlight Archives is full of them. So your job, if you get on this topic, is to find your favorite funny comment in Stormlight Archives and post it here. Hope you enjoy doing this 'cause I know I've been dying to talk about it.  

Relevart Drahs^_^ 

My favourite funny comment in SA is (naturally) a Hoid one:

"A piece of wet slime and a disgusting crab thing with seventeen legs slunk across the rocks together on an insufferably rainy day."

Honourable mentions go to:

"You remind me of someone very dear to me."

"Who?"

"My horse."

13 hours ago, Captains Domon said:

I think Bluth kicking the bucket is the best part. Also, I was so mad when Adolin killed Sadeas. He was my favorite character! As an aside, the deaths of Vin and Elend were amazing too. Sad about Ruin.:( Good character.

Anything that isn't in the Stormlight books isn't relevant to this thread. Pretty big Mistborn spoilers out there...

Edited by Khyrindor

"A piece of wet slime and a disgusting crab thing with seventeen legs slunk across the rocks together on an insufferably rainy day."

Wait a minute! Didn't this very thing get observed by Kaladin when he and Shallan were in the highstom in the Shattered Plains? Was this an Easter Egg?

Sorry this isn't funny, but it deserves thought!

Edited by 1stBondsmith

Pattern totally killed it here. 

“Know you nothing of Patterns, old human?” Pattern said, huffing. When had he picked up how to huff? “Voidbringers have no pattern. Besides, I have read of them in your lore. They speak of spindly arms like bone, and horrific faces. I should think, if you wish to find one, the mirror might be a location where you can begin your search.”

On 3/18/2017 at 10:55 AM, Figberts said:

Or when Pattern talks about poop.

That one is pretty hilarious.

On 3/12/2017 at 9:03 PM, Captains Domon said:

I think Bluth kicking the bucket is the best part. Also, I was so mad when Adolin killed Sadeas. He was my favorite character! As an aside, the deaths of Vin and Elend were amazing too. Sad about Ruin.:( Good character.

The dude who wrote this is pretty messed up...       So cool...        and weird.

• 1 month later...

How can there be no Lopen quote yet? Let me rectify that, anything that guy says is gold.

“My other hand?” Lopen said. “The one that was cut off long ago, eaten by a fearsome beast? It is making a rude gesture toward you right now. I thought you would wish to know, so that you can prepare to be insulted.” 

On 5/4/2017 at 1:37 AM, geralt said:

How can there be no Lopen quote yet? Let me rectify that, anything that guy says is gold.

“My other hand?” Lopen said. “The one that was cut off long ago, eaten by a fearsome beast? It is making a rude gesture toward you right now. I thought you would wish to know, so that you can prepare to be insulted.” 

I love Lopen he's my favorite character and he says a ton of funny things.

• Chaos locked this topic