Captains Domon

X-Men, Form Up!

6 posts in this topic

Hey! Rodel here. I told you guys I was going to rank the X-Men movies soon. (See Rank the MCU). But, with no delaying, let's get to it! Feel free to rank them as well!

10. X-Men Origins: Wolverine

9. X-Men: The Last Stand

8. The Wolverine

7. X-Men

6. X-Men: Apocalypse

5. X-Men: First Class

4. Deadpool

3. X-Men: Days of Future Past

2. X2

1. Logan

Edited by Captains Domon
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Deadpool? I would argue that Deadpool is not an X-men movie. Since he isn't an x-men, and it has very little to do with x-men in general.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah but it's in the same universe. Wouldn't be surprised if the had some cross overs

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, the Deadpool movies are in the X-Men movie continuity, which is separate and distinct from the MCU continuity.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎09‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 5:37 PM, tobar14 said:

Deadpool? I would argue that Deadpool is not an X-men movie. Since he isn't an x-men, and it has very little to do with x-men in general.

 

On ‎09‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 5:45 PM, Gizmosowner said:

Yeah but it's in the same universe. Wouldn't be surprised if the had some cross overs

 

On ‎09‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 5:57 PM, Kaymyth said:

Yes, the Deadpool movies are in the X-Men movie continuity, which is separate and distinct from the MCU continuity.

Yeah, historically, Deadpool has been more... X-Men adjacent, than X-Man proper. He first appeared as a Deathstroke knock-off villainous character for one of the X-teams, and he's had a bit more exposure since then. He has direct links to certain X-Men characters - Wolverine and Cable most especially- but it's only really been in the past decade or so where he's actually had a role on any X-teams... and even that was on X Force, rather than a "mainstream" X-Men line-up.

Not for lack of effort, though. He's tried joining a few times. He even had an outfit for it.
He wore Marvel Girl's old uniform.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

2 hours ago, Quiver said:

Not for lack of effort, though. He's tried joining a few times. He even had an outfit for it.
He wore Marvel Girl's old uniform.

He also has a pair of Squirrel Girl underoos.

Edited by Captains Domon
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.