What would happen if…

☫Kelsier☫

'Sup?

Kell here. Be sure to check out the 18th shard before it explodes! I just have a few weird what 'ifs' for y'all. 

-Spook was a Lurcher? How would he be involved in the Skaa rebellion?

-Different shards were on Scadrial instead of Ruin/Prez?

-Mare survived instead of Kelsier(me)?

Spoiler

Elend didn't get decapitated?

-Vin didn't get the H-Spike? 

-Sazes wasn't the

Spoiler

Hero of Ages

-Wax killed Wayne?

-Steris was/is secretly a MISTBORN AND FULL FERUCHEMIST?!?!

Okay, that was ridiculous.

Wasing the want of cookies ising I!

bye,

-Me

Uggh, I really hate the new board's treatment of quote and spoiler tags, it makes it really difficult to respond to lists like this without awkward cutting and pasting. Anyways....

-Spook was a Lurcher? How would he be involved in the Skaa rebellion?

-Different shards were on Scadrial instead of Ruin/Prez?
-Mare survived instead of Kelsier(me)?

-Vin didn't get the H-Spike? 

- Spook would probably have been more confident since Lurchers are more obviously 'useful', but then he wouldn't develop into the person he became in HoA and probably wouldn't have become the savior of Urteau, wouldn't have learned about spikes and sent that message to Vin, Marsh wouldn't have read it and then things could have ended very differently. Though given Secret History, I'm sure a backup plan could have been arranged.

- Scadrial wouldn't exist because Preservation and Ruin created the place from the ground up. If another Shard or combination created a world in its place, we have literally no way of knowing how it would have developed.

- No skaa rebellion, Vin dies when the Steel Inquisitors catch up with her old crew, world's probably screwed. Which is why it's a very good thing that Preservation planned ahead with a vengeance.

- She would have been useless to Ruin because he couldn't nudge her in the direction he wanted and she wouldn't have been able to sense the Well of Ascension. Preservation would probably have foreseen this and nudged her to do what needed to be done anyways and if not, someone else would probably have gotten the job, found the well and repeated the cycle until eventually Preservation's plan could be carried out.

-Wax killed Wayne?

-Steris was/is secretly a MISTBORN AND FULL FERUCHEMIST?!?!

- Wayne would just complain about Wax ruining his favorite shirt and heal.

- Steris becomes Harmony's next Chosen One and turns out to be the true protagonist of The Lost Metal. And being the only known Mistborn and thus the most obvious source for Mistborn sDNA, her descendant how ever many generations down the road Era 3 happens winds up being the Mistborn serial killer Brandon's told us about.

• Chaos locked this topic