Quick Fix Game 22: Ghosts in the Night

Wyrmhero

Hal rounded the corner, sulking. He had tried to force Bart to admit that he was a Son of Honor, and storming Amanuinsis had screwed everything up. Bart was a Son of Honor, but there was no way to prove it. He would have to find another Son of Honor to kill. He walked into a small alleyway and leaned against the wall, waiting for something to happen. The world obliged.

Harvey rounded the corner, with his chest in two pieces. He was a fabrial. Of course. That was why he had been so quiet recently. That was why he had been acting so oddly. A fabrial. Of course. Hak took out his sword, and began to fight the fabrial.

Hmm, I might as well weigh in on the partner-claim and role-claim suggestions.

Regarding partner-claiming, I think it will benefit the elims more than the villagers. The benefit of being able to target or not target specific people should not be underestimated, as it can be used to sway the opinions of people. I suspect Rae's death has helped with getting Sart/Elbereth lynched (Stick presented that reasoning quite well), so I think it would be best if the amount of strategic targeting the elims can do is kept to a minimum.

Regarding role-claiming, I can see some of the advantages of that, but if the elims have a strategist, it could come with the same issues as partner-claiming. Furthermore, if the elims can figure out who people's partners are (or at least make intelligent guesses), this would help them with targeting important people. On the other hand, it could help with at least soft-clearing certain people based on actions they have taken, and increase the information available to the entire village (on that matter, Strategists, Stalkers and spies, I'd suggest taking action to prevent information from being lost if you get killed by the elims or lynched).

So, overall, I think partner-claiming is a bad idea, and role-claiming a neutral idea, with some definite up-sides and some definite down-sides. I do think the downsides of role-claiming weight heavier the further the game progresses, as it increases the chances of the elims having gathered enough information to be able to target someone with a specific role with a reasonable degree of success, while it decreases the amount of coordination that can occur before the game ends.

figberts i am interested in how you encounterd harvey (HH) with him being a asleep now and all that , unless you are atempiting to lure out his partener which wouldn't be a terrible plan to do it , hmmm seems like by speaking i only took the spotlight , well , nothing in particular to add ,

time to go back lurking 

Day 3: History

"You know, for someone who claims to hate blood and violence, you had no problems telling me just how gruesome that death was."

"It's been a while since I saw it," Wurum said. "The image is etched on my brain like it's been carved on stone. And yet, at the same time, there is a certain detachment to it. It's both a sharp and well-defined picture within my head, and yet at the same time, it's fuzzy and distant. I suppose the important thing is that while I discovered his body, I did not see the act take place. I didn't wield the knife myself. I'm not sure. Perhaps it's just that I don't mind because I'm telling you about it? I don't claim to know myself well enough to be able to tell you."

Khas chuckled. "I suppose none of us do, really. So, what happened the next day then? Surely one of those so-called 'Honour' guys bit it?"

"I would like a break, for now." Wurum stood up from the table. "I am getting hungry, and could do with some food to go with the wine."

"Blech," Khas made a face. "Count me out. I'd rather starve than have Soulcast stuff."

"There's not just Soulcast food here," Wurum admitted. "I may have lied to get you to leave earlier."

"You say the sweetest things. So what fare do you have to offer?"

"Not much better, to be honest. Dried meats, some cheese... Salted food. Things that last. It's not as bad as Soulcast food, but only just."

"It will have to do," Khas sighed. "As long as you don't use it as another method of poisoning me."

"Honestly, you shouldn't worry so much, Khas. You're irritating at times, but I do consider you my friend. And neither of those are worthy of death, no matter how it may feel sometimes. And I certainly have no orders to kill you. You came here of your own volition, I assume, so it's not as though my being here with you is some grand orchestration to take you out."

"Oh." Khas smiled. "That's a good point, I hadn't thought of it like that. Then yes, I will eat with you, thank you. But nothing fake, just the real stuff. Even if it's not the highest quality cuisine, I'll take that over magic food any day."

"Good. Soulcast food is an annoyingly large drain on the gemstones anyway. There's a contraption on the roof we use to restore the gems in a Highstorm. Unfortunately, I have to remain up all through them so I can pull them back in immediately after it's over. We don't want someone to see a large bright light and become curious, after all."

"My sympathies. It's a rough life, being anathema to the world."

"And wouldn't you know it," Wurum muttered as he disappeared into a small adjoining room and returned with a small platter of food. He raised an eyebrow as he watched Khas get up and rifle through the knickknacks on the shelf again. "Are you looking for something?"

"Well, not particularly. Just wanted to stretch my legs, we'd been sitting for a while." He took a mask off the shelf and placed it before him in front of the mirror. "Where's this from? It's very colourful, so I would guess Nalthis?"

"You'd guess right," Wurum nodded as he set the table for them both. "A Returned had a jester in his court - Similar to the King's Wit here, but more foolish. The man dressed up in, honestly rather garish, bright clothes and danced around, played instruments, made jokes... I found it interesting that the Returned had actually started selling replicas of the mask."

"Huh, so rather than because you liked the jester, it's just because it piqued your interest that a God had turned it into a business venture? That's so like you."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, take this," Khas said, picking up a think black box with gold lettering in the metallic artifact written across the top. He opened the lid. "Is this a dagger I see before me?" He reached in to take it out of the velvet-lined box, but yelped as suddenly Wurum slapped his hand away. 

"Don't touch that," Wurum said, lifting the box out of his hands and putting it back. "That is one of the obsidian daggers that the first and only Mistborn of the third age of Scadrial used. It's incredibly valuable and I don't want even your fingerprints on it, to say nothing of the fact that you might drop and break it."

"Right, right," Khas muttered, rubbing his wrist. "But that's my point. What does it mean?"

"I'm sorry?" Wurum asked, a bit thrown by the question. "I don't understand. It's a dagger. Why does it mean anything?"

"Well, can you name any famous battles it's been in? Was he buried with it because it was his favourite? Was it a gift he received and cherished from one of his many children?"

"I... I don't know? What are you getting at?"

"What I mean by this questioning," Khas said, "is that you are the worst historian ever. You're barely even a collector. This could be an integral part of Scadrialan history, and it's just a bloody curiosity to you. You don't understand it's history or what it is, what it's done. It's just got a fancy label to you. You see the trees, but not the forest. Damnation, I don't know whether watching you try and Forge would be laughable or just annoying."

"Shut up and eat," Wurum muttered, dragging Khas away and forcing him back down into his chair. "And if you've not had your fill of death yet either, I'll continue with this bit of history..."

Bart (Bartimaeus)/The Soulcaster (Amanuensis) was a Ghostblood!

Day 3 has begun! It will end at 9 PM on Wednesday GMT. 

Night players may not send PMs to anyone other than their partners. Night players cannot post in the thread. Day players can now post in the thread again.

Notemos Town Hall Clock

gra_1490216400.png

Player List

Day

1. Hemalurgic_Headshot (Harvey)
  2. Magestar (Enoemos)
  3. Elenion (Brandir Sebarial)
  4. DroughtBringer (Groot)
  5. Sart (Sart)
  6. TheMightyLopen (Revali)
  7. _Stick_ (Stick)
  8. Bartimaeus (Bart)
  9. Jondesu (Thorot)
  10. Arinian (Arvian)
  11. Drake Marshall (Mestow)

Night

1. Straw (Dave Davenport)
  2. STINK (Odd Man)
  3. Manukos (Whiler)
  4. Ecthelion III (Amnar the Watcher)
  5. Arraenae (Neiha Solam)
  6. Elbereth (Senja)
  7. Amanuensis (The Soulcaster)
  8. OrlokTsubodai (Locke Tekiel)
  9. Figberts (Hak)
  10. phattemer (Seixa)
  11. Randuir (Battadin)

Dead (day/night)

1. Mestow/Neiha Solam - Ghostblood
  2. Sart/Senja - Ghostblood
  3. Bart/The Soulcaster - Ghostblood
Edited by Alvron

Ugh, guess the Elims figured that Bart/Aman wasn't getting lynched anytime that soon and wanted to take them out (probably just as a known quantity with the potential to be dangerous, though we'll want to reexamine their posts probably).

I'll get more analysis up when I can, I'm still very sick and probably won't be up for a more in-depth post until tomorrow. 

I just skimmed through the past cycles (what is this? HH doing substantial analyisis? Impossible!) Well, I don't think it too substantial, but I took a look at who thought Bart/Aman was suspicious. In D1, Len voted on Bart, mostly as a retaliation, but also because of suspicion. To follow that, in D2, Len also voted on Bart, but switched his vote to Sart with the bandwagon. Jondesu voted on Bart D1, because Bart was suspicious with his first post. Drake voted on Bart D1, but removed it shortly after and accused Lopen. Rand, in N1, labeled Bart as "neutral". Arinian voted on Bart D2, following up on the D1 suspicion and was still curious for an answer. 

So, D1 votes on Bart:

Sart, Elenion, Drake, Jondesu.

D2 votes on Bart:

Elenion, Arinian.

Now, let's take a look at votes on Sart, because of the major bandwagon on him last Day.

Votes on Sart D1:

None.

Votes on Sart D2:

HH, Jondesu, Elenion, TheMightyLopen.

Sart voted on Magestar, as well as Stick. Jondesu had voted on Stick, but removed it and placed it on Sart. 

And the final part of analysis is a conclusion, so I'm calling out to @Elenion, (for repeated accusations of Bart) @Jondesu, (because you voted on Bart D1 and Sart and Stick D2) and @Magestar (who both Stick and Sart voted on) to explain themselves. Also, @Arinian, with your D2 vote on Bart, you expressed that it didn't matter that Aman was Bart's partner.

@Hemalurgic_Headshot

Couple notes. I did indeed vote on Bart D1, but then you missed that I retracted it (hence no one getting two votes and there being no lynch).

For D2, my vote on Sart was well explained at the time. Was I confident? No, that's virtually impossible right now. He was my best suspicion based on the plan he'd put forward, though.

Edited by Jondesu
Fixed formatting

1 hour ago, Hemalurgic_Headshot said:

@Magestar (who both Stick and Sart voted on) to explain themselves.

What do you want me to explain?

(I had a rather long post typed up at rollover last day cycle, but the timer ran out before I could post it.  >.>  It is now lost to the mists of time.  From memory;  I was going to vote on Sart for self preservation, comment on the other posts that had cropped up, and a few other things.)

I don't have a ton of time right now, but I'll hopefully be able to say more tomorrow.

I've explained myself a myriad of times already. Bart voted on me with some very sketchy logic, so I voted back. No lynch, so no new information. D2 comes around, votes aren't hitting the table, and so I vote Bart again because of the old suspicion. Votes start going to Sart, my alter ego gets an idea, and so I join the Sart lynch. Sart is killed and village.

While scanning the previous days for suspicious stuff, I think I hit something: Back on C1, HH said...

So Bart is accusing Len, and Len is accusing Bart...I don't want to pick a side? It is highly unlikely that either of them are Elim, and this isn't really getting any information. Len's vote is mainly a retaliation vote, but   

On 03/15/2017 at 3:36 PM, Bartimaeus said:   

Len . Sorry but, You are in my way of me and my partners business,also this meant as helpful criticism, you posts just seem obligatory and not genuine and sometimes they are not very well thought. Finally I just want to say, why has only two people  voted? Please get some more votes in people.

Doesn't that sound a little suspicious? The way that Bart phrased that first underlined section seems really Elim-y. And I underlined that second section just to note that Bart wants us voting. This might be a subtle avocation of bandwagoning Len. But that bit about the voting is speculation and is not based on any firm evidence.

Lopen called him on it a few posts down: HH says that neither me nor Bart is likely an elim, but then throws suspicion on Bart. Now we know that Bart was village, and I know that I'm village, so this post is suddenly ringing very elim to me. Why? Because if HH was an elim, he would have access to the alignments of Bart and I. He sees the conflict between us, and calls our alignments to try to establish credibility. However, he sees the perks of using the lynch to get village!Aman out of the way, and so he throws suspicion on Bart to try to tip the lynch toward him without actually committing his vote.

HH

If HH turns out evil I think Lopen is soft-cleared, because without Lopen commenting on it I wouldn't have caught that post.

Okay, so, I was wrong about Sart/El. I feel largely to blame for that one. Sorry. :/

I still have a nagging feeling about HH, but I do like how he started this Cycle off. I'm still leaning village for Jondesu. That leaves Magestar, Elenion, Drought, Stick, and Arinian.

I don't have much of a read on Mage, since none of his posts have really stood out to me either way. He did say he couldn't say more today, but I'm also curious to hear more from him.

Len, I'm increasingly suspicious of, because if we did put scans and vig kills to a vote, depending on the eliminators role distribution, that plan could be more beneficial for the elims than the village. If they have a Shadow or Surgeon, they could block the scan or the kill if we have a public vote. Seems almost too obvious for an elim to propose, but Len is one of the bolder players I've played with, so it wouldn't surprise me. I'd also like to hear from him about his partner's "plan" mentioned last Cycle as the reason why he switched his vote to Sart.

Drought has not said much at all. I'm hoping he'll be around a lot more this Cycle, since he said he was busy last Cycle, and the Cycle before that he didn't really say much that was alignment indicative.

Stick is another who hasn't done a lot. She did vote last Cycle finally, even if it was pretty late. I'm not sure if I've ever played a game with her where she was an elim, so I'm not really sure what to look for. Her nonchalant attitude kind of makes me lean village I suppose.

I don't have much of an opinion on Arinian either. He's been fairly active, which is good, but I don't have any strong feelings about his posts. So, neutral I guess. I really need to go back through the whole game with the new information in mind(Sart/El's innocence as well as Bart/Aman's).

I'll put my vote on Len for now. Seems like multiple people have expressed suspicion of him, but he hasn't really got any votes.

Only 2 kills and 1 lynch so far, but I do think we should stay aware of numbers. We've got 8 pairs of players left, meaning we're at 6-2 or 5-3. I'm hopeful there's only 2, and the lack of village roles so far makes me lean that way, but it's always best to assume the worst, so again, everyone needs to vote.

Aaand ninja'd by Len. Hm. I do think you make a fair point, but you kind of skipped over your role claiming plan, and though you did mention your partners idea, you didn't tell us what it is. Could you please explain?

Okay, here's what happened with that whole mess: @TheMightyLopen

1. My partner PMs Aman, asking for his reads on various things. Standard procedure.

2. Aman and my partner talk a bit. Aman expresses an evil read on Sart/El in PM to my partner.

3. My partner PMs me with Aman's suspicion, plus a couple gut reads of their own.

4. Earlier I made a comment that a bus would be highly unlikely in this game, and so my partner and I come to the conclusion that if Sart ends up guilty, Aman and Bart are innocent.

5. Because nobody wants to lynch Bart with me (and now we know that was a good thing), I agree that if the lynch tips toward Sart I would change my vote to solidify it, but until then I would keep my vote on Bart.

6. The votes start piling on Sart. My read on Bart gets no more support. I shift my vote, in order to see if we can clear Aman.

7. Sart was village. No information about Aman's alignment gained.

8. Aman gets killed and there goes the plan anyway.

I am back!

So it is a shame that we have lost Aman, and we haven't gained much information from it, but we still do have some things that we can look at. As Jondesu stated the Elims probably wanted Aman dead because he was out of the Lynch spotlight, and did not want him as part of the game. This leads me to expect that the Elim(s) probably were constantly placing votes upon Aman/Bart in an attempt to lynch them. I expect that one of the Elim's are thusly going to be someone that voted on them at at least 1 point in time, maybe even was attempting to push the vote towards them being lynched. That means that my suspects are:

1. @Elenion

2. @Jondesu

3. @Arinian (Won't let the tag work...)
(as long as I counted correctly)

I would like to give these guys a chance to speak for themselves, but I will attempt to go through and judge most of their posts in the thread later today when I have time.

@DroughtBringer, I doubt they would have worried too much about pushing that lynch, but considering Bart would have been lynched D1 if I hadn't retracted my vote, I'd like to think I'm fairly clear by that criteria. I can't imagine any reason I would have done that were I an Elim, since it would be an easy one to play off.

Edit: Len, I find myself suspicious of you every game, just a bad gut read (probably has something to do with that first game I played with you :ph34r:), but your logic about HH's post is striking. Knowing what we know now, I'm inclined to agree. It makes me wonder about Lopen too, since he's voting on you, but that could easily be Village!Lopen genuinely suspecting you. Heck, he could be right, and if HH is village, I'll probably go after you next, but right now I'm more sold on him.

HH 

Edited by Jondesu

22 hours ago, Hemalurgic_Headshot said:

Also, @Arinian, with your D2 vote on Bart, you expressed that it didn't matter that Aman was Bart's partner.

Bart made suspicious, weird post and we should forgive him just cause his partner Aman? That what I meant, I'm giving excuses to suspicious behavior of players when I've seen them acting in same way before. I haven't seen from Bart things like that in previous games so I guessed that there could be possibility for him to be elim (of course he was not very active in previous games, mostly lurked. Also to say I don't like lurkers... really don't like them)

2 hours ago, DroughtBringer said:

I am back!

So it is a shame that we have lost Aman, and we haven't gained much information from it, but we still do have some things that we can look at. As Jondesu stated the Elims probably wanted Aman dead because he was out of the Lynch spotlight, and did not want him as part of the game. This leads me to expect that the Elim(s) probably were constantly placing votes upon Aman/Bart in an attempt to lynch them. I expect that one of the Elim's are thusly going to be someone that voted on them at at least 1 point in time, maybe even was attempting to push the vote towards them being lynched. That means that my suspects are:

1. @Elenion

2. @Jondesu

I would like to give these guys a chance to speak for themselves, but I will attempt to go through and judge most of their posts in the thread later today when I have time.

I already gave answer why I'm voted on Bart. Also your post strikes me as suspicious... Why? You not accusing me directly but going with question(and that's very convinient way to put suspicion on someone and in same time stay away), question which don't have any sense cause it's usual for villagers to mislynch players, especially players which made weird(same thing was with Sart he made post which players counted weird(suspicious) and for that he was lynched) posts.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So to players whom I suspect.

Drought. I already stated why. It's usual for him to be not very active or lurk so there not much in his post from what to go but his last post is suspicious for me.

HH. He looks like he tries to be more helpful then in other games which he played, it's good but that's different behavior then what I've seen from him in other games. Honestly from his posts I have feeling like he tries to look helpful just to not stand out. I'd played couple games with him and since AG3 looks like his playstyle all time changes so I can be wrong.

Mage. I really don't have what to say about him... He participates in discussion and in the same time I have feeling that he not participates in it. Mage is player about whom really hard to guess if he elim or villager... he same all time. But in this game he even more hmm... can't find word for it... even more Magestarical? Maybe I will change my opinion when he will say something what shows his view on situation.

Lopen. Bad gut read. Maybe I'm tunneling  :P. Maybe I just don't liked his last post.

17 hours ago, TheMightyLopen said:

I still have a nagging feeling about HH, but I do like how he started this Cycle off. I'm still leaning village for Jondesu.

Cause he likes how HH started this cycle and I don't like how HH started this cycle.

Right now I think between voting on Drought or HH. For now let it be... coin said it will be Drought.

Maybe will add something later but there chance (only chance... not sure how things will go :P) that I will be busy till Friday.

Edited by Arinian

1 hour ago, Jondesu said:

Edit: Len, I find myself suspicious of you every game, just a bad gut read (probably has something to do with that first game I played with you :ph34r:), but your logic about HH's post is striking. Knowing what we know now, I'm inclined to agree. It makes me wonder about Lopen too, since he's voting on you, but that could easily be Village!Lopen genuinely suspecting you. Heck, he could be right, and if HH is village, I'll probably go after you next, but right now I'm more sold on him.

You aren't the only player who's suspicious of me every game. :lol: Mage and Aonar have said the same thing.

If HH does turn out village, you would have every reason to suspect me. I would have tunneled on Bart, helped lynch Sart, and started a bandwagon on HH. For that reason, I really hope HH turns out elim. :P Lopen is being quite the enigma right now. Half of me wants to trust him because he called HH out D1, but the other half of me wants to distrust him because he's kept his vote on me despite my points about HH, which Lopen concedes are good.

21 hours ago, Hemalurgic_Headshot said:

I guess you could try to explain that mega post, because now I am quite curious to what you had to say.

Eh.  It wasn't a mega post, it was just rather large. :P  There's a difference.  Again, it was largely a lot of exposition on things.  I basically explained my vote on Sart and questioned the votes on me, but those didn't go anywhere, and I never ended up being able to vote on Sart.   The other things I said aren't super relevant now, and my memory isn't good enough to remember the whole post.  *shrug

18 hours ago, TheMightyLopen said:

I don't have much of a read on Mage, since none of his posts have really stood out to me either way. He did say he couldn't say more today, but I'm also curious to hear more from him.

I do admit that I dislike having a neutral read on me.  Neutral is just too darn close to bad, ok!? :P

In all seriousness, I don't feel like I've put as much into this game as I could have been.  <_<  It's unfortunate, but I keep getting busier.  

And yet I keep signing up for games.  -sigh-

37 minutes ago, Arinian said:

Mage. I really don't have what to say about him... He participates in discussion and in the same time I have feeling that he not participates in it. Mage is player about whom really hard to guess if he elim or villager... he same all time. But in this game he even more hmm... can't find word for it... even more Magestarical? Maybe I will change my opinion when he will say something what shows his view on situation.

Really?  As I said above, I've felt actually... Less of myself this game.  How odd.  

I'm not sure whether to take the "He's the same all the time" thing as a complement or not.  Do I always seem village, neutral, or Evil? :P 

1 minute ago, Elenion said:

You aren't the only player who's suspicious of me every game. :lol: Mage and Aonar have said the same thing.

Yeah...  I have to really take all my reads on you with a grain of salt.  I've looked over your posts and I'm not sure that I can reasonable found a suspicion on you.  Thus and thusly, you don't have my vote on you. :P   

3 minutes ago, Magestar said:

Yeah...  I have to really take all my reads on you with a grain of salt.  I've looked over your posts and I'm not sure that I can reasonable found a suspicion on you.  Thus and thusly, you don't have my vote on you. :P

Thanks for that. :P

Well, thank you for responding, those who did. The thing is, Len, is that your targeting of Bart coupled with Aman's suspicion, and that you switched your vote to the bandwagon, to hasten the death of another villager, plus what my partner expressed, combines to make a strong suspicion of you.

Current vote tally:

HH (2): Len, Jon

Len (2): Lopen, HH

Drought (1): Arin

@TheMightyLopen Was my explanation of my partner's plan enough to convince you to take your vote off of me, or, better yet, change it to HH?

@ArinianNone of the rest of us appear to be too suspicious of Drought at this point. Would you consider voting your other suspicion?

2 minutes ago, Elenion said:

Current vote tally:

@TheMightyLopen Was my explanation of my partner's plan enough to convince you to take your vote off of me, or, better yet, change it to HH?

@ArinianNone of the rest of us appear to be too suspicious of Drought at this point. Would you consider voting your other suspicion?

I had a really busy day, but I am planning on making a more in depth post later tonight, once I've reviewed things.

For now though, I am considering moving my vote, but I'd prefer to go back and look at all of yours and HH's posts before I make a decision. I did think your point about HH's post about you and Bart was a good point, but only because I thought it was more likely you'd make that connection(that he defended 2 villagers) if you were village. However, I did consider that if you were an elim, you may have killed Bart/Aman so you could make that argument. Because your accusation of HH is only grounds for suspicion to us if we assume you're village. But, I'm not sure. That logic might be kind of tunnel-y. Which is why I'd like to read back through the game.

Thank you for the explanation though. It was a sound idea, and I'm not sure if you'd think of that as an eliminator, so I suppose it makes me lean a little more towards village for you.

1 hour ago, Elenion said:

Current vote tally:

*Pulls out scale of measuring*

Okay so if we have a group of people who are doing evil things, and a group of people, that are larger, and not doing evil things I would say that this game we have one slight advantage over other games of SE; we have one person to bounce ideas off of. You have your partner who is someone you can always trust (unless this game turns weird and somehow someone's partner is evil, but doubt that). Use that, abuse that fact. You can literally bounce any and all ideas off of someone, much like the Elims normally can with each other in a game. Sure we are slightly limited with the info the other person can provide us, but still, use that ability. 

I will not be around much for the next day or so (plus or minus a few hours) for more than a minute or two. I'll try to post at least once in that time frame but I may not be able to.

5 hours ago, DroughtBringer said:

I am back!

1. @Elenion

2. @Jondesu

Of course none is suspicious of him. Cause I just quoted all his posts for this game. As I said I don't like lurkers cause it's easy to slip from view of village in short games.

33 minutes ago, Arinian said:

Of course none is suspicious of him. Cause I just quoted all his posts for this game. As I said I don't like lurkers cause it's easy to slip from view of village in short games.

Huh, that is interesting. I had given him a pass for a bit because he said he wasn't going to be around (in the blue text), but I hadn't realized how much he was lurking.

At the moment, changing my vote wouldn't really affect much, but I would consider it, or would vote for him next cycle.