Is it possible to become an aluminum Savant?

☫Kelsier☫

Hey y'all

This is my very first post on the 17th Shard! Without further adieu, let's get in to the topic.

So, is it possible—and if so, what it even does—to become an aluminum, duralumin, chronium, or nicrosil savant? Post your answer or thoughts/musings down below!

I believe that it's possible, but doesn't do anything. (Wait-can you even flare aluminum?)

Sorry for the short post, I'm just usin' my phone so it's hard to type.

Ising the have of having a good day/night.

-☫Kell

27 minutes ago, ☫Kelsier☫ said:

Hey y'all

This is my very first post on the 17th Shard! Without further adieu, let's get in to the topic.

So, is it possible—and if so, what it even does—to become an aluminum, duralumin, chronium, or nicrosil savant? Post your answer or thoughts/musings down below!

I believe that it's possible, but doesn't do anything. (Wait-can you even flare aluminum?)

Sorry for the short post, I'm just usin' my phone so it's hard to type.

Ising the have of having a good day/night.

-☫Kell

OMG. THIS GUYS. THIS GUYS IS AMAZING. EVERYONE FOLLOW HIM. THAT JOKE. OMG.BEST. STORMING. JOKE.I HAVE HEARD IN MONTHS.

I love this guy, have an upvote and a cookie.

hmmm.  Well, being a chromium or nicrosil savant wouldn't really help you at all. Almost no improvement. Duralumin? Useless. Aluminium? Could be a powerful anti-investiture tool. 

47 minutes ago, ☫Kelsier☫ said:

What if that somehow messed up your Spiritweb?

P.S.

I gotta pee!!!

good to know...

anyway. I don't think it would. Unless someone took the spike, *then* your spiritweb is messed. Then again, there are the focus points and things, so it may not harm you at all.

Edited by Darkness Ascendant