Characters and place names

Jondesu

I checked out White Sand from the library and read it, but I already returned it.  I'm planning to run a Sanderson Elimination game set in Lossand, though, and wanted to see if ya'll could remind me of the names of places and characters we see (and were there any specifically involved in criminal activities?).  Thanks if so!

I've got the book with me, I can search for it. So...

• The one Lossandin city we get to see is Kezare, which is apparently its capital. Lossande currency is called Lak.
  • The Darksider section of Kezare is called Lonzare. Some of Darksider cultures present there are Irarians and Tiaocians, but there are no Elisians and no guns. A prominent figure there is Loaten, old friend of Khriss' fiancee and a political refugee. His errand girl is called N'Teese.
  • There's a port and a portside market in the Central Kezare.
  • The ruling body of Lossand is the Taisha, and their members are called the Taishin. They meet in the aptly-named Taisha Meeting Chambers.
  • One of the Taishin is Nilto, the Lord Beggar (likely involved in Kezare's organized crime). He has dealings with Loaten. He might be the same person as the infamous crime lord Sharezan. 
  • Kezare underground is powerful and far-reaching, but apparently doesn't kill Trackts' families.
  • Another Taishin is Lady Heelis, Lady Judge, in charge of the Trakcts, or the police force. One of the Trackts is called Ais. Heelis' home base is called the Hall of Judgement, while the Tracts operate from the Trackt Hall.
  • Other Taishin are: Lord General (Tower Barracks), Lord Admiral (Helm's Rest), Lord Merchant (the Golden Market of the Guild), Lord Farmer (the Farmer's Congress), Lord Artisan (the Artisan Conference Center), Lord Mason (The Mason Center), and Lord Mastrell (the Diem).
  • Another character in Lossand is Aarik, who's recently returned from the Darkside and who seems to have fondness for vigilantism.

Drile, Kenton's rival, was demoted because he tried to sell his powers for mercenary work. This is usually results with expulsion from the Diem, but Praxton left him alone because he needed supervision. Kenton also suspects that Drile poisoned the water most of the Diem drank. There is also another city in Lossand at the mouth of the river, but I forgot its name. Also, the character of Aarik doesn't seem to approve of swords. While he saved Ais, he did mock Trackts and their status.