Cosmere puns (Again)

Voidus

I haven't been able to sleep the last couple of KNIGHTS because how RADIANT these puns are. I'm also quite amazed at the Surge of puns posted almost immediately after the thread started. Also, don't forget the time as a collective people have Invested.

I haven't been able to sleep the last couple of KNIGHTS because how RADIANT these puns are. I'm also quite amazed at the Surge of puns posted almost immediately after the thread started. Also, don't forget the time as a collective people have Invested.

I too am aMraized at the number of puns that have been (Un)made on this thread.

Having trouble sleeping? Your sleep Patterns may be improperly Attuned. Have you tried going to bed early? Maybe around 6 or at Dusk?

I wish Brandon's books had stable time loops. Not just because I really love those, but because it would complicate the timeline a whole bunch. Then, after hundreds of thousands of years of crazy-complicated time shenanigans, twisting the timeline into a freakishly overcomplicated ourobourus, I could finally tell you all that Elantris was Aons ago on the timeline.

Somebody needs to tell Navani to refine her son. He's got way too much pride and it needs to be worn down, repeatedly a brutally, with a methodical rhythm akin to a highstorm. I guess I'm saying that she and somebody else need to do something. Sand-er-son.

Somebody needs to tell Navani to refine her son. He's got way too much pride and it needs to be worn down, repeatedly a brutally, with a methodical rhythm akin to a highstorm. I guess I'm saying that she and somebody else need to do something. Sand-er-son.

That was a slow-Burning pun.

(yes, I know my pun is pathetic.)

Hello, and welcome to the Cosmere Investure Hotline.

If you are from Scadrial, Pull away from the receiver and Push one -- Remember, your call will always have a consequence.

If you are from Silence Divine, don't bother speaking, nobody has ever heard of you. 

If you are an Honor-based Surgebinder, your friends are lazy, and you do not need to call for those who will not call for themselves.

Else - call the next hotline to receive some Cryptic advice.

If you are from Nalthis, mash the five button and go find the answers for yourself, only to Return later with more questions.

If you are from Sel, feel free to push any button, but you'll have to fix the phone first, it's missing a critical wire that will take Aons to fix.

If you are a Shard, please verify that this is the hotline you Intended to call before pressing the Invested 16 key.

And if you are a Worldhopper, hang up quickly, you have plot-critical events to mess with in an hour. But before you do, the Seventeenth Shard encourages you to Invest in Hoidhunting stocks on your way to work. Hoidhunting: The only way to protect nonintervention is intervention.

I should make this a thread...

Edited by Observer

{S] Observer: Ascend.

Okay, sorry, I had to.

The Venture family has always liked to use spies. They've just always, Felt like it...

Also, once the mists were finally used by her, I bet Preservation felt...Vin-dictated...