Cosmere puns (Again)

Voidus

This thread, I sincerely believe, will never end. The thread might expire into a Silence Divine, but Shades of it will stretch out into the future.

And you know why? Because it's Epic, that's why!

It's also awesome, but I'm not edge(dance)ing into that territory right now...

EDIT: made a mistake with my WoRding. Don't worry, I Tinkered with it.

Edited by Kobold King

This is about the point in this thread where I would make a joke about Kaladin Walking on the Sunshine. But what would be really terrible of me, so instead I'll talk about how Wax fills a criminal's ears with his lordishness, but oddly avoids melting under pressure.

I understand, Jasnah-ght as much as I'd like to. I Syl don't know if doing this Kandra thing and never breaking is right. Still, this thread has been Delightful, and the puns are going Swimmingly, as I've Observed. I Quiver at the thought of having to give it all up, so if you don't mind me being Ko-bold, I suggest that we stop pounding the same lait for risk the Po-ridge going to Bricks faster than this flattery. Instead, we should fill the Voidus we've been leaving in more eloquently punny sentences.

Edited by Observer

I understand, Jasnah-ght as much as I'd like to. I Syl don't know if doing this Kandra thing and never breaking is right. Still, this thread has been Delightful, and the puns are going Swimmingly, as I've Observed. I Quiver at the thought of having to give it all up, so if you don't mind me being Ko-bold, I suggest that we stop pounding the same lait for risk the Po-ridge going to Bricks faster than this flattery. Instead, we should fill the Voidus we've been leaving in more eloquently punny sentences.

That... was beautiful. You sir have certainly Raysed the bar for puns on this thread.

I've just noticed this worldhopper Nazh. He's an odd one, flitting about, sneaking in and retrieving things that he shouldn't be taking. Obviously powerful and working for somebody even more so...

upjdnHW.png

Edited by Observer

I've just noticed this worldhopper Nazh. He's an odd one, flitting about, sneaking in and retrieving things that he shouldn't be taking. Obviously powerful and working for somebody even more so...

upjdnHW.png

That pun was awful. You should have to pay a Tol-kien for puns that bad.

(Yes, I did just say that. I guess you could say I have no Shamewise.)

Okay, back to the actual puns we're supposed to be making. Tolkien puns are all well and good so long as they have context, but they won't be enough, cos-mere unrelated puns cannot have a place here.

More than any other pun I've made, except for maybe the Nazh one, this one deserves to have me shot, if only because of the double meaning.

Okay, back to the actual puns we're supposed to be making. Tolkien puns are all well and good so long as they have context, but they won't be enough, cos-mere unrelated puns cannot have a place here.

More than any other pun I've made, except for maybe the Nazh one, this one deserves to have me shot, if only because of the double meaning.

You're right. Straying from our chosen pun style was a Shin.