Cosmere puns (Again)

Voidus

These puns are so Ham-fisted. We need a Breeze of fresh air. We won't be so Sarene when a Highstorm fills us with Odium. Our keeps will be Ruined and we will have to Invest heavily to Preserve what is Lift, I mean left. Someone might have to Elend us some coins. If we show little Devotion, we will be Endowed with Splinters and Shards.

• 2 weeks later...

Why, WoRbreaker of course.

You'll probably go to the Pits for a pun that awful. Repent, for you Hathsin'd. I don't think there will ever be a time where I Shallan-derstand why you people do this. Seriously, you all need to Ranette in a little.

There definitely needs to be a Pun-based magic system, similar to Forging, excpet instead of stamps you change something into something else with puns, in the meantime continue with the terrible puns that we can feed on the anguish of those reading them! Mwahahahaha! Forget the Spikeocracy I'm introducing a groanocracy.

We can't have a pun based magic system, otherwise we couldn't have Hoid or Shallan as they would be too overpowered. Although that means I could steal (steel) punning using Hemalurgy. Yay, instant contempt (for the punning, not the Hemalurgy, that's more socially acceptable).

Well, this thread is very...Interesting...

Hoid that thought, I just had an idea.

Yeah, I figured this thread was going to crash and burn. Realized that with so many windrunners and mistborn here, the crash was the yeast of our problems.

Okay, that's so tenuously connected I accept judgement and death now.

Guest Monster Energy

Your Words won't make me Snap and lose my temper.  A few taunts won't Awaken my competitive nature, if that was your Intent.  I possess enough Harmony of spirit to resist such Drab attempts to Pull on my emotions, Tap in to my pride, or Push me into punning pseudo-conflict.  

Unless, of course, you meant hypothetically.

Because, in that case, I would, hypothetically, Lash out with some Kolossal puns, establish my Dominance as the best punner in this whole Damnation, and...and...Ya know, I'm getting a Thrill just thinking of the puns I might use.  It's a pretty good feeling; I'm glad I Returned to this topic.  Well worth the Sliver of time I Invested in reading these posts.

EDIT: Splinter in my finger caused a typographical error.  On my Honor, that's all this edit changed.  

Edited by Monster Energy