Cosmere puns (Again)

Voidus

So I've been trading increasingly terrible cosmere related puns for the last 10 minutes with a friend and I remembered we used to have a thread on that which I can't find, so I'm going to pseudo-necro it for those who mist their chances last time, let the groaning begin!

Now you ruined the comedic standarts we tried to preserve.

Given that this topic was returned the popularity of puns seems to be waxing after it Waned, just make sure it can keep its color.

Not big on correcting someone, but I think Waxed and Wayned is what you were going for.

I, myself, am terrible with puns - so now I take my leave. :(

If I read any more of these, I'm gonna have to take aspren; the puns just make me want to lurch away and Hoid from humanity. They are Breathtaking, and not in a good way of saykings it. It takes every Shard of self-control I have not to push my phone into a dumpster, or better yet, burn it until I can tap it flake by flake into somewhere it will never Return from.

Stop Snapping at me, the steel in your tone is unnaceptable. If you continue to Lash out at everyone you can Push us all into Ruin. You're Edgedancing on the brink of a void and if you dont take better care in Preserving your life, you are going to Shatter everyone who feels any Devotion towards our Honourable family. This is not the Ideal way to live and I can hardly say you are a Radiant example to your peers.